World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
MASIAH

Someone Help Please!!!!!!!!

MASIAH

I have had a cold sore before and I feel one forming on the middle of my upper lip. My lips are completely dry no matter how much carmex I use. There is also a lot of tightness in the center of my upper lip. I notice this since last Thursday (1 week ago) and have been taking 2000mg of Lysine a day! I am wondering if the Lysine will help kill it???I still have swelling on my upper lip and it looks like the blister is trying to form, but is not. Is there a way I can stop it from coming out????? Or will it run its course. My bottom lip is really dry too. Even though I keep on moisturizing it with Carmex! I have Releev and Campho-phenique. I also have been using Neosporin LT lip balm. I started icing it today! I have a date this weekend and I really want to get rid of it. I have 5-6 days! Please let me know what I can do! Can I stop it and reverse it???? Thanks in advance!:(:(:(:(