World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Eradicatethefuckouttahsv

THC

Eradicatethefuckouttahsv

Those of you who smoke weed,

What is your experience with using cannabis in relation with outbreaks? 

I have read articles about studies That human cells in vitro infected with hsv stopped replicating when treated with thc

dont quit!17
12 hours ago, Eradicatethefuckouttahsv said:

Those of you who smoke weed,

What is your experience with using cannabis in relation with outbreaks? 

I have read articles about studies That human cells in vitro infected with hsv stopped replicating when treated with thc

I seen a study on the effects of cannabis use on HIV and it had shown a significant slowing down of viral replication. 

byornk

For me personally? It tends to make outbreaks more likely, which is not surprising, because  THC also shifts the immune system into a TH-2 state of immunity.

Just because something works inside the cell to fight HSV through direct effects doesn't mean it won't have untoward effects on the immune system outside of the cell. This is probably also true of turmeric, which has been shown to inhibit HSV replication but also shifts the immune system out of the TH-1 state.

Edited by byornk

cowpoke02

okay man. smoking helps immediately .  be around people smoking treats symptoms rate away  ..  canibis oil to work has to have thc in it .. cbd oil sucks ..  people dying of aids gotten bite r on oil with thc ..  white widow strain is best ..  you can mix it with coconut oil and up the butt so you don't get high .  you body is made of canaboid system .  brain and body works with pot to heal the body .. scientific and been study a lot .  many videos by scientists on it ..  you have a marijuna n system through your body which is ignored by medicine and  doctors .  feed it the oil and miracles happen . cures most or all skin cancers as well. just run on the skin ..    works on out breaks ..    people can't walk  from degeneration take the oil stand up walk drive a car .   su pressed to keep bi parma in business .. could swap it for many mental and stress problems .   it helps or cures most things ..  one puff held a lot ..  took away my internal symptoms .   don't even talk about it making it worse .. only helps or saves your life .   science is behind it .  go on youtube .. feds wanna make oil versions and sell it ..   old drug stores used to have pot leafs on them /   used for medicine over 4 thousand years or 5 .. in bible as well. how think jesus saved lives .. lol. wasn't magic or religion . was pot .  

cowpoke02

smoke one puff yu one gold ya did .  all kinds of pot so not all the same . many  strains of same plant .  indica and got stevia and energy more screw with the brains ..  if ya sensitive you need more indica .   big difference between plants and types ..  in future you breed them for certain conditions ..   can't  patent a plant so they make illealg  so they can figure out how to copy it then charge you shit had of money for free plant ..  hha.  greed wont allow cures but treat you and kill you off though .  for blood money .   sensitive people could have side effects but less than regular pills .. don't smoke much to be safe .  see what happens to  ya .  

Edited by cowpoke02

Skrillah80
8 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

smoke one puff yu one gold ya did .  all kinds of pot so not all the same . many  strains of same plant .  indica and got stevia and energy more screw with the brains ..  if ya sensitive you need more indica .   big difference between plants and types ..  in future you breed them for certain conditions ..   can't  patent a plant so they make illealg  so they can figure out how to copy it then charge you shit had of money for free plant ..  hha.  greed wont allow cures but treat you and kill you off though .  for blood money .   sensitive people could have side effects but less than regular pills .. don't smoke much to be safe .  see what happens to  ya .  

Yoo cowpoke the herp doctor haha what you think about kratom helping the herpes? 

cowpoke02

i  got hemp oil links here ..   if doctors send you to die you can live ... make good oil ..  rick simpsons got videos on stories and making it ,. new video he makes tiny batch in india .   seeds hemp oil key to life . together to beat cancer .  skin cancer goes away with hemp oil . 

i don't know much about it .  i looked into green herb a bit once ,   it looks good for people .. i fright what they dud with it ... i went other routes ..  like poison haha.  i found out  thing i tried they made to strong . i got it form cia or disturb crazy fucker ..   i see where mms is just copying 35 percent food grade peroxide . one drop in distilled water i think mix and drink ...  increase the dose . more for cancer and other problems .. depression and sleeping .. stop flu and colds viruses ..    i am going to get food grade peroxide and do small dose once month or 3 . maybe 6 . haha..  one drop though .. for when i feel sick .    

never tried the kratom ..  people use it for smoking or crack meth addiction ?  opiod addiction ? can't remember  ...  it has a place..  i almost tried it .  never did .. don't need to now . i got my 4 weapons proven winners and safe .. i got propolis as well ..  if in hot countries you can die in day or three from bacteria and fungi working together in your body ..  local bee's canstop it by eating propolis from the area that has immunity to local bugs fungus bacteria .  lol.   i got my medicines .  i just need to look up blood pressure  brush weed thing . grow berries for blood pressure .. again they live long time never goto doctors . lol.    

cowpoke02

better ones but see what  am saying .  body has like a nervous system or vascular system but its  canibiod system . ignored by fda and doctors  ..  run from the cure rick simpsom oil on you tube many other videos .

better video than this but find doctors scientists giving body diagrams  .  https://youtu.be/insy8xPQVf8 

Skrillah80
19 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

i  got hemp oil links here ..   if doctors send you to die you can live ... make good oil ..  rick simpsons got videos on stories and making it ,. new video he makes tiny batch in india .   seeds hemp oil key to life . together to beat cancer .  skin cancer goes away with hemp oil . 

i don't know much about it .  i looked into green herb a bit once ,   it looks good for people .. i fright what they dud with it ... i went other routes ..  like poison haha.  i found out  thing i tried they made to strong . i got it form cia or disturb crazy fucker ..   i see where mms is just copying 35 percent food grade peroxide . one drop in distilled water i think mix and drink ...  increase the dose . more for cancer and other problems .. depression and sleeping .. stop flu and colds viruses ..    i am going to get food grade peroxide and do small dose once month or 3 . maybe 6 . haha..  one drop though .. for when i feel sick .    

never tried the kratom ..  people use it for smoking or crack meth addiction ?  opiod addiction ? can't remember  ...  it has a place..  i almost tried it .  never did .. don't need to now . i got my 4 weapons proven winners and safe .. i got propolis as well ..  if in hot countries you can die in day or three from bacteria and fungi working together in your body ..  local bee's canstop it by eating propolis from the area that has immunity to local bugs fungus bacteria .  lol.   i got my medicines .  i just need to look up blood pressure  brush weed thing . grow berries for blood pressure .. again they live long time never goto doctors . lol.    

Yeahh for people that are coming off pills and prob crack.. U drink it make tea gets u feeling really relaxed and buzzed up like ur on percs lol mix it with Oj gets u fcked up lol

Skrillah80
1 minute ago, cowpoke02 said:

can't find diagrams  how it works .. gives ya ideas.  

It's a antiviral and it is suppose to help herp outbreaks.. 

cowpoke02
Just now, Skrillah80 said:

It's a antiviral and it is suppose to help herp outbreaks.. 

i watched aids guy who was dying . liver dying from meds  .. went to oil got better . e was stopping eating ..  now he is fine i guess..   ..  it helps everything .  prevents illness.  lol. 

Skrillah80
5 minutes ago, cowpoke02 said:

i watched aids guy who was dying . liver dying from meds  .. went to oil got better . e was stopping eating ..  now he is fine i guess..   ..  it helps everything .  prevents illness.  lol. 

What Kratom prevents illness? Also it's a anti inflammatory 

cowpoke02
11 hours ago, Skrillah80 said:

What Kratom prevents illness? Also it's a anti inflammatory 

hemp oil ... cetian white widow is best or healing and cancers ..   kratom i wont take .  stick to  what i can grow . even in any state  learn simple law be okay growing a plant to ave your life or three ..  haha .  many states can grow  6 to 12 .   might be able to never ago to doctors now ..  the n live longer . lol.  

Skrillah80
1 hour ago, cowpoke02 said:

hemp oil ... cetian white widow is best or healing and cancers ..   kratom i wont take .  stick to  what i can grow . even in any state  learn simple law be okay growing a plant to ave your life or three ..  haha .  many states can grow  6 to 12 .   might be able to never ago to doctors now ..  the n live longer . lol.  

I got hemp oil.. 

Miss Horne
5 minutes ago, Skrillah80 said:

I got hemp oil.. 

Can I ask, have you tried putting it on your dick?

Sorry I just assume you are a man? 

Miss Horne
16 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

you can mix it with coconut oil and up the butt so you don't get high 

Fucks sake, I hope you never get into the medical profession! 

Edited by Miss Horne

Skrillah80
16 minutes ago, Miss Horne said:

Naw not yet.. Come rub it haha

T9000
15 hours ago, byornk said:

For me personally? It tends to make outbreaks more likely, which is not surprising, because  THC also shifts the immune system into a TH-2 state of immunity.

Just because something works inside the cell to fight HSV through direct effects doesn't mean it won't have untoward effects on the immune system outside of the cell. This is probably also true of turmeric, which has been shown to inhibit HSV replication but also shifts the immune system out of the TH-1 state.

This is what I've always figured: that a lot of chemicals affect the body differently outside the cell itself, or just happen to affect it in more than one way in general. Do you happen to know anything about this in relation to lysine?

Miss Horne
1 hour ago, Skrillah80 said:

Naw not yet.. Come rub it haha

Yes I’ll do that for you ...... for medical reasons obviously ;)

Constant Diplomat
3 hours ago, Miss Horne said:

I've made at least two batches of cannabis infused coconut oil, after reading a study on THC- human and monkey cells infected with HSV in a petri dish were treated with THC, which inhibited viral replication. In practice, smoking cannabis has shown to increase shedding, likely due to its being an immune modulator as mentioned above.

I rubbed the oil on my cock, many times, with women, by myself, and for more medical reasons. I cannot say if it truly helps outbreaks, or reduce shedding when applied practically, as I have never had an actual outbreak since diagnosis, and when I used it medically in this way, it was early in my Herpes journey, and I did it just in case it may help. Either way, it has done me no harm in regard to Herpes.

THC infused coconut oil smells great, feels great, and when you eat a teaspoon of it, will get you nice and high with a slow climb, much nicer than smoking weed, which for me can be a bit heavy these days.

Miss Horne
1 minute ago, Constant Diplomat said:

I rubbed the oil on my cock, many times

:giggle:

Constant Diplomat

Place 700ml coconut oil, 3/4 an ounce of good strong weed chopped up small, into a slow cooker. Turn on low, cook with lid on for about 5 hours, turn slow cooker to 'keep warm' function, which is very low heat I guess, and let it go for a couple more hours. I do it over night.

In the morning, strain through a sieve. Use the crunchy vegetable matter for something fun, blend it into a herb aioli or something. You will be left with a green ish coconut oil, depending how much chlorophyll is in the weed I guess. 

Rub it all over your pussy and enjoy. There are blogs out there from women who have made herbal infusions with coconut oil, they have it set or frozen into a 'chapstick' kind of form, which they apply to outbreaks, and apparently it's soothing. Personally, I keep it in a jar in the fridge, and only use it these days to get high occasionally. Be careful using it as a lubricant, because as you probably know, coconut oil can break down latex condoms, and I think other types of condom too.

byornk
23 hours ago, T9000 said:

This is what I've always figured: that a lot of chemicals affect the body differently outside the cell itself, or just happen to affect it in more than one way in general. Do you happen to know anything about this in relation to lysine? 

This article has a good explanation of arginine's role in viral replication. Namely, HSV DNA can generally replicate freely within the cell nucleous but can't form a single complete coated viral particle without bioavailable arginine. This might be why foods high in arginine can provoke outbreaks so quickly.

As to why the balance of lysine to arginine matters, this chapter provides some (but certainly not all) of an explanation:

Miller et al. observed that lysine competes with arginine for intestinal absorption, transport to cells, and reabsorption at the renal tubule, and it degrades arginine by activating arginase.

So it stands to reason that other compounds besides lysine  which reduce the bio-availability of arginine should also work to limit viral replication. Anything that increases nitric oxide synthase (such as garlic, niacin/B3, Pycnogenol, grape seed extract) should do this, as NO synthase breaks down arginine to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide itself is anti-viral, too. And coincidentally, cannabinoid receptors are coupled with nitric oxide production, so in addition to increasing blood flow to your "extremities", this might explain part of its anti-viral effect.

And as far as the immune system is concerned an overabundance of lysine is not 100% a good thing, either, as T-cells rely on arginine. Although it's worth noting that lysine is an essential amino acid, meaning you could die without it, whereas arginine can be produced endogenously (within the body itself).