World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  1. ConfusedinNH

ConfusedinNH

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Syam Banerjee
      "HVS Eraser"  brings the amazing Solution for any type of Herpes Virus from Your Body in just 21 days. Just check out the free video here --> HVS Eraser Be HVS Free starting today.
    • Naturalady
      Yes, sounds like an outbreak to me. I'll get paper cut like lesions that are tiny, but around the area is red and irritated. I would not say the cut can come and go that quickly, but maybe the redness and tenderness can.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Dee2315679 for sure it’s a good idea to question. Exactly what test did you have that suggested positive for HSV-2? Did you get a printout with values of your test result?
    • Dee2315679
      I've been diagnosed with HSV2 for close to three months now and I haven't had a break out (🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾) since. I'm not sure if this is normal at all. After being diagnosed, I had them check and they did not see anything that resembles it and I've never had an issue with blister in the past. Someone please let me know if this is normal.
    • Southwestrancher
      I don't own any. I liked it at 50 cents. Now with all the coronavirus stuff it's about 8 or 9 dollars. Not convinced their legit (I've read some negative stuff) but I'm hopeful. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.