World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Miss Horne

I’m so done

Miss Horne

With this shit, I really am.

How is a person suppose to live with constant, never ending symptoms and no hope?

Please guys don’t tell me things could be worse because those words just don’t cut it anymore. 

Roja

Well, there are roughly two options: 

1) accept it

2) feel bad, angry, hate yourself, your body and the other person forever. 

Newone2
2 hours ago, Roja said:

Well, there are roughly two options: 

1) accept it

2) feel bad, angry, hate yourself, your body and the other person forever. 

I’m going with option two minus hating myself. At least until there is a cure or I’m dead. 

Aries86

I think you need to figure out what your triggers are. It took me 5 years to realise that hormonal birth control was the culprit for me. After coming off it I was outbreak free for 2 years and had forgotten I even had this fucking virus  until I unknowingly went back the hormones and the herpes had a field 2 months. The OBs were constant. It never relented. It was ACTIVE everyday for those 2 months and only went back into hibernation after I stopped with the hormones. Then I got my life back again. Really pay close attention. There is always something aggravating it and bringing it out of hiding. Figure it out and you get your life back. 

Miss Horne
3 minutes ago, GlitterDx said:

Desperate souls should research low dose naltrexone. 

Is that a food additive?

GlitterDx

No it’s a medicine that boosts immune system endorphins and helps me immensely.

Miss Horne
7 hours ago, GlitterDx said:

No it’s a medicine that boosts immune system endorphins and helps me immensely.

Thanks @GlitterDx, I’ll look into this!

Trace67
On 2/8/2019 at 8:36 PM, Miss Horne said:

With this shit, I really am.

How is a person suppose to live with constant, never ending symptoms and no hope?

Please guys don’t tell me things could be worse because those words just don’t cut it anymore. 

You could be dead so yeah things could be worse. I'd imagine your negative attitude is not helping much. Try not to focus on all the bad stuff and eat right and exercise. You'll have to cut out the partying and wild orgies. Most people get better after about 5 years or so. Trolling herpes sites definitely wont help you. The happiest herpsters are the ones that do not come here. You have to make peace with it and accept it.

Trace67
On 2/9/2019 at 1:43 AM, Miss Horne said:

Is that a food additive?

Google it. It helps some people and some not. It depends on what is broken with your body. If you suffer from weak immunity, it may help but if your immune system is defective which is common with this virus then obviously, boosting  a defective immune system only gets you a more defective immune system. Its one of those things that you just have to try to see.

Pokemon
On 2/8/2019 at 9:36 PM, Miss Horne said:

Awaiting an email response to my query.....you may yet have to pack your bags. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

Miss Horne
Just now, Pokemon said:

Awaiting an email response to my query.....you may yet have to pack your bags. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

Not sure what you are trying to say here my little @Pokemon?

Miss Horne
2 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

India

Aaaaahhh, our trip to India to buy Shingles tablets :joy:

Pokemon
Just now, Miss Horne said:

Aaaaahhh, our trip to India to buy Shingles tablets :joy:

There you go. Let's hear what they have to say.