World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
sochke

Intermittent burning in Penile meatus more than a year

sochke

I got oral sex from Massager on September 2017 and she  cleaned with towel by applying so hard on  the penis ,from the next day onwards ..i do have the penile itching which is different from regular itching and the burning sensation.i did syphilis ,hsv1 and hsv2 igg & igm test,chlomadia and HIV test .Hsv1 came positive .. afer few days i went to urologist he did urine clulture and semen  culture ,it came positive in semen culture ,he gave antiobotics for one month then  again i tested  for for semen and urine culture   after one month i came negative ,i did same tests 2 more time ,it is negative only.... for that  day till today i am having intermittent buning sensation in the meatus and little bit swollen at the urethra opening down side and it is like on and off and it looks  like some time wound to me  but urologist says my meatus isnormal when i show to him on every visit to him(almost 4 times).but my burning is on and off till today and the liitle wound on the urethra opening is also on and off..did i missed any other diagnosis to rule out the issue or this is because of my hsv1.. i do have some times anus burning bu that is manageble  but i am more worried of my penile burning...any one has similar stories,any advice on diagnosis..

Note: i dont have any outbreaks from day 1 diagnosis of HSV1 and i am note sure wether it is oral or genital ..it is only theory on the symptoms of penile burning i am assuming is Genital.

Help plsssssssssss

Notthesame

What showed positive in semen?? 

Could be hsv with the anal itching aswell and if there is a wound as u say on meatus get a swab of it. And also biopsy 

Skrillah80

Check this out I went and got tested after I felt tingling in my dingaling.. Told me I tested positive for hsv 1 and 2..a couple weeks later I do another blood test and they tell me I tested negative wtf is really going on

WilsoInAus
4 minutes ago, Skrillah80 said:

Check this out I went and got tested after I felt tingling in my dingaling.. Told me I tested positive for hsv 1 and 2..a couple weeks later I do another blood test and they tell me I tested negative wtf is really going on

Can you get a full printout of both tests and we can examine this in more detail.

Skrillah80
6 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Can you get a full printout of both tests and we can examine this in more detail.

Yeahh I will.. Don't ur veins look different on ur penis in color when you have it?? 

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Skrillah80 said:

Yeahh I will.. Don't ur veins look different on ur penis in color when you have it?? 

No they don’t.