World's Largest Herpes Support Group
lali

How to have safe sex?

Happybee
19 hours ago, Roja said:

Yes, I transmitted it once (as far as I know) to a guy's lips. It was at the very beginning (I had herpes for less than a year) and he went oral on me. I felt horrible, because I actually felt some prodromes during this time, but doctors told me there would be hardly any risk without an active lesion with liquid ¬¬

So you knew you had symptoms and let him go oral on you?you gave him hsv2 on his lips?

Roja
5 hours ago, Happybee said:

So you knew you had symptoms and let him go oral on you?you gave him hsv2 on his lips?

I only had some nerve pain, no tingling, no lesions. It was some months after my first outbreak and as I wrote before, I believed in what doctors told me: no risk of transmission without lesions. 

Yes, I have HSV2 and transmitted it to his lips. 

Roja

I said herpes was gross but gross and dirty are kind of similar... aee you telling me if you ever get an outbreak you dont ever think that little pus or red bumb is not gross? 

No, I actually don't. It's painful, but not gross. But that's just my opinion. 

Roja

I mean he actually never got tested, so maybe he cheated and caught HSV1 from someone else (could be as he wasn't the most honest guy). But due to the situation I guess it must have been HSV2

lali
17 hours ago, Happybee said:

I said herpes was gross but gross and dirty are kind of similar... aee you telling me if you ever get an outbreak you dont ever think that little pus or red bumb is not gross? 

Shitting is gross, peeing is gross, green and yello mucous coming down your throat when you get a cold is gross, dandruff is gross, ingrown nails are gross, plantar warts are gross, pimples are gross, cysts are gross. Should i go on?

lali

My outbreaks are barely noticeable to be honest with you. The first few ones were gross because they got infected. But now i just get little white bumps for a day and the little sore afterwards is not even noticeable...

Morpheo
On 2/11/2019 at 12:57 AM, lali said:

To people who have not transmit it i would like to know how they protect the other partner.

What have you done to protect your partners?? And you are positive they haven't caught it?

Sorry the delay, i hardly get to the forum anymore. Yes im absolutly positive. to be honest, just, eat healthy, used condoms, became very aware of my body, i wanna to take antivirals, but my dr told me stop doing it if i dint had any outbreak..and..everything went well. since i got it i only had 2 ob very very mild and dont be afraid. On terms of drs tellings lies, i dont believe they tell lies, i think they speak out of experience, wich sometimes can be far more valuable than any kind of reasearch, just find a good dr that cares, thats it, i find that the older the dr the better it is..new dr kind of suck..