World's Largest Herpes Support Group
annoyinglyafflicted

Frequent Outbreaks finally STOPPED

annoyinglyafflicted

I was diagnosed with both types 1 & 2 exactly 4 yrs ago while pregnant and though I have never gotten any outbreaks in my nether regions, thank God, I was getting oral facial outbreaks on an almost daily basis ever since my first cold sore appeared prior to my diagnosis.  I was devastated!  I have tried everything you usually try to keep the cold sore from getting worse you name it, I tried it.  I even went so far as to get on Acyclovir suppressive therapy for 6 mos and was still getting ugly outbreaks.  Out of desperation I also bought herpotherm and virulite to keep the virus at bay.  It works but not every time, so I keep it near me st all times just in case.  As my 6 mo prescription was about to run out, I dreaded calling he Dr to get it refilled, so I again turned to natural methods, which I believe I finally found what works.  

I highly suggest taking ZINC, about a 1/4 tablet of 50mg seems to keep the virus at bay without any OD side effects.  Once a day I take Zinc 1/4 tablet, Immune Support capsules, Garlic capsules, and Astragalus together with a meal, and I also take Monolaurin at night before bed time.  I have been outbreak free for 2 weeks now. This doesn’t seem like a long time, but considering I was dealing with DAILY outbreaks of multiple cold sores, I feel like my prayers have been answered.  I’m sharing to help anyone else who is looking for relief.  For added measure, I will also be buying a infrared light therapy lamp to attack the virus from the outside as well.  I will post an update once I begin the light therapy in conjunction with my supplements.  If my post helps anyone, I will be happy for you.   Please share results if you take my recommendation.  Peace. 

HB207

Any updates as to whether you have stayed outbreak-free with your daily routine?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Catalyst4
      Any guys in Dallas with HSV? Would love to connect with someone since I’m new to the condition.
    • Kurdt01
      I get a generic 3 month supply of valtrex in the US for about $50...that’s one pill a day at 1000mg a pill.
    • JHenry
      Makes complete sense to me.  My mother never exhibited HSV1, but never exhibited.  I am all for whatever it takes!
    • KelsMichelle
      I’ve been seeing this guy for two months now. I’ve had hsv2 down there for 3 years...never have I spread it to anyway, and had a relationship of a year and had sex with the same guy the whole year. So, when I started seeing this guy, I told him up front about it. Told him it really isn’t a huge deal and I’ve bever passed it but there’s a small risk. So 5 weeks in, we’ve had sex a few times and 17days after we had protected sex (I’m also on daily antiviral pills) he texts me saying he can’t pee because it is so painful. I am so depressed I passed it to him. I know he agreed to the risk, but neither of us actually “thought” i would pass it, if that makes sense. Always a risk, I know, and as I said, he agreed. But he is upset now. In denial and went almost a full week unable to urinate because he was in such bad pain. He did have a blister show up around Day 6 of the peein problem so it’s def herpes. Unsure what to say to him. I feel terrible for bringing that upon him. Anyone have similar situations? Also haven’t talked in a few days. Giving him time before trying to start a convo. I’m sure he doesn’t want to talk right now. 
    • Surprise
      Been 6 weeks still haven't tested positive for anything but hsv1 been had that tho hbu? No antivirals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.