World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  1. brookeb300

brookeb300

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Voyager2
      @MissHorne, Please don't take what I said as a criticism. Just thinking out loud and wondering if he reads these. I haven't seen anything derogatory.  
    • Sunny*Side
      Just north of the city. 29/f
    • Advent
      Really need to sort my anxiety out. I've had heth anxiety for a few years and my new worry is hsv2. I think I had 1x unprotected exposure. The reason I say i think is that I passed out and  was possibly assaulted. No lesions, blisters ever seen. Ive been checking. Though 8 weeks after exposure had tingling and itching that lasted for 6-8 weeks on and off. I had this for a good year and a half.  Saw 3 GPs, and visited GuM twice where I was referred to a vulva dermatologist. A culture for HSV was taken, this came back negative.I was diagnosed as having Lichen and prescribed steroids which helped reduce symptoms. I just need some reasurance that I can assume I don't have this and move on. Is the fact that I had a negative culture enough proof and the absence of lessions etc reassuring? Thanks
    • higgboson
      Your penis looks similar to mine...please update if you ever figure out what this is.
    • Skrillah80
      So ur saying the herbalife was the key?? Olive leaf extract and pro biotic are good? How many mgs of Lysine did you take a day? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.