World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  1. Skrillah80

Skrillah80

• Similar Content

• TaylorNicks
      By TaylorNicks
      Hello! I’m new here, I found out about 8 months ago that I am living with Herpes. I have been dating my boyfriend for 10 months. I was infected last January. I was out with friends and went to an after party at a mutual friends, friends, party. I ended up getting drugged and raped. I woke up the next morning, covered in my own blood and in an unfamiliar place. Once I got home, I realized I had the worst pain in my genital area. Later to get tested and be positive for herpes. It’s one thing to have herpes, it’s another to have received them through rape.
      Anyway, When I found out, I didn’t tell my boyfriend, I was unsure how he would react. It came out one night when I was drunk and he was so angry with me. We are still together and moving to a new state together. But he continues to bring up the fact that I have it and he is terrified he’s going to get it. How can I comfort him, how can we get our relationship back to how it was before he knew? We used to be extremely sexually active (twice a day), now it’s like twice a month, with a condom. 
      My boyfriend could not cope with the fact that i had it and that he still has not gotten it, he made me get a third test done for his satisfaction. Ive now had 4 tests done. Two came back slightly positive, like .2% over the “ inconclusive” results, one completely negative, and one positive. Help?? What does this mean?
      I have done research for a black market cure, has anyone else? 
      I found one that is being studied in the  Caribbean  and Mexico. Has anyone else seen anything else about this? 
      Or know any homeopathic  cures?
      Thanks for your help. And for reading this long post! 
    • Cpt. Hindsight
      By Cpt. Hindsight
      Pretty cool article discussing a study done in Vivo with rabbits targeting latent HSV1 and using what looks to be a different approach than CRISPR to prevent latent reactivation. I’m not a scientist, but the percentages quoted here sound pretty promising.

https://jvi.asm.org/content/92/16/e00812-18.full

• Bhbr2018
      By Bhbr2018
      “I was tested, I’m clean,” he said on the phone
      I said “Are you sure?” I didn’t  like his tone
      Can I see your results, in plain black and white?
      Cause something feels off, I know it’s not right
      “My blood tests all negative, I’m in the clear”,
      I said “Where is HSV bloods, cause I don’t see it here?”
      We both seemed confused, and picked up the phone
      It’s not included in the panel? How should we have known?
      Did I give it to him? Did he give it to me?
      The CDC doesn’t test for herpes? HOW COULD THIS BE?
      Did he cheat? Was it dormant? Did I pass on a disease?
      No answers from lab coats to put me at ease
      No bedside manner, or kindness in their voice
      They decide what to test, what about our choice?
      I have to beg and to plead to pay for a test?
      Because knowing my own status will cause me more stress?
      Is this all a joke? Some kind of enigma?
      For a medical community to promote this kind of stigma?
      “We don’t think the test will change a damn thing”
      How about the psycological pain it will inevitably bring?
      “We therefore encourage doctors not to run the test”
      So let the poor symptomatics deal with the mess?
      “Ignorance is bliss, so it’s better to not know”
      And for everyone else, you reap what you sow?
      “It’s a harmless skin condition,” they’ll tell you I’m sure
      But let’s not test or talk about it, and not look for the cure
      False positives, the stigma, and lies all around
      A few examples as to why the CDC let’s us all down
      DEATH TO THE CDC fuck it right up the ass
      Include Hsv in the tests, we all may not pass
      And that’s perfectly fine let’s talk about it more
      Let’s normalize the STI, and the common cold sore. 

• sothisislife
      By sothisislife
      I was diagnosed GHSV2+ in 7/2017. I had the strangest calmness the entire diagnosis period, it was truly bizarre. I guess I just wasn't really worried; I have this innate, basically primal, belief that there is a yin to every yang… an ‘intuition’’ if you will. For the sake of the length of this response, I won’t go too deep into what I believe. But to make a long story short, NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE we all come from the same place. Science says big bang, one event. Religion says we come from God, … one being. No matter your beliefs, all creation hypotheses are similar in that it was ONE thing/being/event that created everything. I abso-fuckin-lutely cannot and WILL NOT entertain the assumption that anything is "incurable." A hypothesis that is substantiated and proven over and over again becomes a theory. But a theory is not fact. The only things that have been proven is that WESTERN MEDICINE cannot cure Herpes, as of yet. Mind you, they have not and will never do any kind of legitimate research or trials on naturally occurring substances (esters, herbs, plants, trees, flowers, etc.). Why? Because it is illegal to paten nature. No paten = No money.  They are making trillions of dollars a year on Herpes alone.

Before 1928, people died all the time of infections. The discovery of penicillin enabled mankind to say "hey, I have a cure for that!" But people all around the world have been curing infections for millennia with herbs. Example: I have an ear infection. My options are to 1. provide my body with proper nutrients, maybe stuff some garlic in my ear, and allow my body to do what its designed to do OR 2. (the lazy way) drop a few drippy drops of an antibiotic solution in my ear twice a day for 10 days. BOTH will work, but BIG PHARMA can only paten one, profit off one, and claim "curability" for one. Which do you think it is?!   In my opinion, we will NEVER see a cure for herpes. Medically and symptomatically, Herpes just isn’t a big enough deal. No one has ever died from Herpes.
      It is the 21st century and there are people out there, like me and possibly you, who don’t give a fork about big pharma’s claim to the incurability of Herpes. It is 08/2018 and I’ve had herpes for 13 months now. I have done an INSANE amount of research in the quest to cure myself. I have read (not many) testimonials from people claiming to have cured themselves. The problem (and scary part) is that these people won’t provide contact information, their names, or anything else identifying. The number of holistic healers who are dying and disappearing is honestly super forking scary. I want to know all your thoughts on this!! Comment down below.
      Links to a few studies performed on esters and herbs proving viricidal efficacy:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28196487
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13678235
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22377592
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18693101
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19576248
    • Sadhiker
      By Sadhiker
      A good compilation of ongoing clinical trials for herpes is on this website:
      https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?recrs=ab&cond=Herpes+Simplex&term=&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=
      I also like this site for an idea of what's currently being funded by the NIH/NIAID.  You can also view all of their publications on HSV:
      https://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter_searchresults.cfm

• Trending Now

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • viralfrog
      I would not be the first one, plenty of others here on the forum who get recurrent OBs despite heavy doses of antivirals. The blisters appear exactly in/around the spot where I had my first OB 4 years ago, plus all the symptoms I have are those commonly described as HSV-2 symptoms. In my opinion, it's a clear case.  But your suggestion is definitely an option that should not be ruled out. I'll wait until I get a bad enough OB again so I can go get another swab test. The outbreak needs to be bad enough to be able to break the blisters to get the liquid from inside right? I recall hearing something like this when I got tested years ago. The doctor used a swab that had tiny needles on it that would pop the blisters open. Do you know if this is right, i.e. you will not get a positive swab just from a mild OB / redness? 
    • jreemi
      90% elimination of the latent virus in thr ganglia probably will be a functional cure. Sure the small remaining amount can reactivate, but thete is a viral load threshhold for transmission. More than likely that won't be enough to cause transmission, or enough shedding for transmission. Damage enough of the latent virus and we are good to go. There is already a Crispr trial on humans going on right now https://newatlas.com/crispr-trial-underway-vertex-gene-therapy/58643/ So we are just waiting on Keith Jerome's lab and Excision Biotherapeutics to begin their trials. I've beem following Crispr for years now, and it keeps gettimg more accurate. I believe researchers at Duke have recently made a big breakthrough on accuracy, by changing the level of regulation instead of cutting DNA. I wonder if these labs collaborate with others such as Jerome's?
    • WilsoInAus
      No need to be tired at all, I'm sorry of you cannot accept the facts surrounding testing, but here they are. Your note is full of inaccuracies so let's iron those out. I don't need you to believe anything, I am just putting the facts out there. Here's a few studies: https://jcm.asm.org/content/37/5/1632 Here we have 29 patients with recent HSV-2 infection... 100% turned positive, 0% false negatives. https://jcm.asm.org/content/36/3/845/figures-only Here we have over 1,000 positive samples from people who have swabbed positive and compared to three different blood tests - over 95% accurate. https://jcm.asm.org/content/26/4/662?ijkey=9ebe349f98ed94f019ed788604c8fa19864a2c7e&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha Here we have 76 people who swabbed positive, the Westernblot detected 99% and an immunoblot 96%. Can you elaborate what is vague about these items of research. I'm sure now you'll want to review the references to these papers where you'll find even more. Some of them are in easy text for the beginner. So you stand corrected, it is in fact your comments that are spreading misinformation. That is not tolerated on this website. Also what nonsense that people do not get lesions to swab upon infection? Where did you read that? Hello Dolly? I'm afraid it is back to the books for you to do some more research before having such a rambunctious spew like above. STOP IT - we are all tired of your unsubstantiated drivel. This is 2019 we want something tangible, something real, something sound and wholesome and not drooling rants equal of the park bench antics of the drunks at 2am Sunday morning! I will NEVER stop because no matter how immature, how bombastic, how fantastic, how inaccurate, how frivolous, how false the spew that ends up on this website - the TRUTH will always be the light, the love, the guidance, the deliverance and the justice... no matter how many capitalised swear words are thrown!
    • Talx2520
      I took an IgG blood test 6 months after the episode. HSV-2 was negative (less than .91) and HSV-1 was high at 3.18
    • RainyDay2
      My comment was about THE BLOOD TEST!  You’re 95-100% accuracy for it?  Garbage.  Pure garbage.  You might as well have pulled that number out of your ass. Google search HIV accuracy... almost every medical site will tell you 4th generation HIV testing is as close to 99.9% percent you can possibly get after a certain period of elapsed time.  They will pretty much GUARANTEE you that you are indeed negative if you have a negative test. That defined certainty of accuracy WILL NOT AND CAN NOT be found for HSV blood tests.  You get vague descriptions of it’s accuracy from almost every site you visit.  NO CERTAINTIES.  Thousands of us on these forums KNOW the test isn’t accurate. When your score is between 1.1 and 3.5, this could be a false positive.  Certain sites list almost 1 in 2 tests can be false positives.  50 fucking percent!! And you want me to believe the test is 95-100% accurate? How come so many sites also seem to dance around the possibility of false negatives?   All that isn’t necessary in HIV testing.  Because if YOU DO get a low positive, the confirmatory HIV test checks for the actual VIRUS in your system.   And there are almost NO FALSE NEGATIVES.    NO HSV BLOOD TEST CAN DO THAT! Not even the Western Blot.  At the end of the day, it’s just a more detailed look at antibodies.  And many sites will tell you a “small” number of people may never develop. How small are we talking???? That can be any number.   Trash. And again, a large margin of people with herpes DO NOT GET LESIONS to be swabbed.  Google tells you that.  If majority of herpes infected have nothing to swab,  well that pretty much makes PCRs and cultures worthless for the most part doesn’t it?  If there is nothing to swab after a year, in your words, you are clear of herpes. BULLSHIT! So Wilso, just stop it.  You have never done scientific testing in a lab yourself on herpes. You are not a doctor.  You are constantly telling people false information.  Assuring them of promises you have no authority to make.  I’ve seen you do it time and time again.  Do you have regrets???????????  Im tired of your lies.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.