World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Alwayssmile_

Hsv 2 oral/face

Alwayssmile_

Has anyone experienced hsv2 on the face/lip/cheek? 

I know everyone is different but does it look the same as hsv1

PeaceNeeded

I'm also interested in this... I am HSV2 diagnosed and noticed an increase of pimples on face. Specially on girflriend (who should hopefully still be hsv2 neg but not so sure judging by those signs)

It is possible when you have hsv2 to have more signs on other places than on your genitals?

blurneworder

I am wondering this too as I have started getting way more acne in concentrated spots on my face. They are painful and don't go away as quickly as normal acne I've had in the past.

nope1234

same. I was just diagnosed with hsv2 and I'm freaking out because I started feeling like I was getting a cold sore even tho I have it genitally and I also got another sore on my face different from ANY other small acne I ever even get and it made my whole face hurt and looked different too :(

Charla

Recently diagnosed with HSV-2 and I have had an outbreak on my mouth and my skin in general just looks bad. The outbreak in my mouth just involves many cold sores and when one starts to heal a new fresh one pops up further along

blurneworder
6 hours ago, Charla said:

Recently diagnosed with HSV-2 and I have had an outbreak on my mouth and my skin in general just looks bad. The outbreak in my mouth just involves many cold sores and when one starts to heal a new fresh one pops up further along

Can you describe how your skin looks bad? What does that mean exactly?

Charla
1 hour ago, blurneworder said:

Can you describe how your skin looks bad? What does that mean exactly?

I've just found I have gotten more pimples around my forehead and chin with this outbreak, Also before I got symptoms I noticed by skins condition (grease, bumpyness, pores) all in general looked bad. My body has always been very expressive over anything out of the norm so if it's related I wouldn't be too shocked. When one part of me suffers another bit seems to as well. Very well could just be stress related

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Charla said:

I've just found I have gotten more pimples around my forehead and chin with this outbreak, Also before I got symptoms I noticed by skins condition (grease, bumpyness, pores) all in general looked bad. My body has always been very expressive over anything out of the norm so if it's related I wouldn't be too shocked. When one part of me suffers another bit seems to as well. Very well could just be stress related

I have the exact same problem! My acne now takes way longer to heal, leaves scars, and hurts badly.

I keep testing negative, but various people on this forum with confirmed cases of HSV also suffer from what I am dealing with.

I now also get bad acne on my neck and behind my ears. It's always in the exact same spots and hurts like hell. No Dermatologist has been able to explain it.

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
55 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

I have the exact same problem! My acne now takes way longer to heal, leaves scars, and hurts badly.

I keep testing negative, but various people on this forum with confirmed cases of HSV also suffer from what I am dealing with.

I now also get bad acne on my neck and behind my ears. It's always in the exact same spots and hurts like hell. No Dermatologist has been able to explain it.

What’s the relevance of this to herpes? You don’t have herpes.

If you are having issues with acceptance of this, please see a psychologist, maybe that’s a good path.

Lali18
On 4/10/2019 at 3:42 PM, WilsoInAus said:

What’s the relevance of this to herpes? You don’t have herpes.

If you are having issues with acceptance of this, please see a psychologist, maybe that’s a good path.

Just shut the fuck up already. What the fuck is wrong with you. Herpes CAN be in different location. 

WilsoInAus
Just now, Lali18 said:

Just shut the fuck up already. What the fuck is wrong with you. Herpes CAN be in different location. 

Of course it CAN, the issue that is always under discussion for an individual is what IS.

Lali18
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Of course it CAN, the issue that is always under discussion for an individual is what IS.

You make no fucking sense. 

WilsoInAus
26 minutes ago, Lali18 said:

You make no fucking sense. 

It means you don’t live your life on the basis of what’s possible, simply what has truly happened to you, beyond reasonable doubt.

Lali18
8 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

It means you don’t live your life on the basis of what’s possible, simply what has truly happened to you, beyond reasonable doubt.

Okay yes true. But the possibility is scary. 

WilsoInAus
13 minutes ago, Lali18 said:

Okay yes true. But the possibility is scary. 

But scarier is driving and having a bad accident, being struck as a pedestrian, being told you have cancer.

Lali18
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

But scarier is driving and having a bad accident, being struck as a pedestrian, being told you have cancer.

I don't agree. Herpes is pretty bad. And i would die knowing i gave him herpes. Especially on his face or other unusual body part. Tbh i should just stay single. I dont think he knows what he's really getting himself into being a lot younger than me. 

Edited by Lali18