World's Largest Herpes Support Group
cracked

It's not HSV

cracked

Hey everyone,

This will be the last topic I make on this website and will likely have my account deleted in a few days. I'm not here to argue or debate with anyone regarding what I have to say, so please don't post anything negative or hateful. I'm only posting this to summarize what I have went through since my initial diagnosis of HSV (a false diagnosis by an incompetent physician at a walk in clinic). I have been on this website since fall of 2017. I'm not going to go into details about my case, but you can read about it on my profile for those interested. I joined here because I was pretty much going crazy thinking I acquired genital HSV because my one and only sexual encounter was with someone who has a long term HSV-2 infection. I did not know at this at the time and neither did she. I also did not know anything about the STI's or either type of HSV. After joining this website, though, I only became more confused and frustrated whether or not I have HSV, because of one initial false positive test result and multiple negative ones later and the opinions of a lot of members here. On top of that I had severe, sudden, and almost life threatening symptoms that no one else could relate with and none of the doctors I visited were able to help me. I was absolutely adamant that despite my multiple negative test results, no typical HSV like symptoms, and the fact that my genital region was part of the multiple issues I was facing that it had to be HSV. These past 16-17 months were the worst of my life and because I had recently graduated from college and then suddenly developing these physical issues I drove myself to depression, severe anxiety, and giving up on life because I did not know where to turn to for help or getting my life back. I was constantly visiting this website multiple times a day wishing and hoping for someone to be able to relate to me so I at least knew that it was indeed HSV and that maybe I was just a rare case with very atypical symptoms like a few other people seemed to be on here. During the last 6 months, though, I started to try and expand the possibilities of it being something else that could be causing all my issues and ended up on a Facebook group where people with chronic diseases and Lyme were sharing stem cell research and their experiences with stem cell treatment. Oddly a lot of people suffering from Lyme in that group did share a lot of the symptoms that I have. So after months of debating and getting to my breaking point I decided to make an appointment with a clinic outside of the United States and after a few more months of waiting for the appointment I learned that I have Lyme disease (one of the spirochetes that was seen in my blood by both the doctor and myself was either Leptospira or something similar, but it wasn't possible to tell at the time without further specific testing) and it was likely the cause of most of the issues that I have been dealing with for many years now (along with the new issues). I had a comprehensive blood work up done and other testing that some members on this website will likely not be too fond of, but I learned that I have had it likely for 10+ years now. I'm not here to promote the clinic, so I won't go into any details where I went and about the treatment, but I went at the end of January, 2019 and I did not experience any improvement nor worsening of my symptoms until a few days ago--March 27, 2019. Although I have experienced mild improvements since the last few days I am still suffering from a lot of the issues I have listed in my profile bio, but I am nowhere near how terrible I was before going for treatment. I never thought I would have Lyme disease (never even knew what it was until last year) nor am I suggesting anyone here suffering from unexplained symptoms has Lyme disease. I am also not telling anyone to try stem cells, but if you do please do thorough research before spending that kind of money on a field that is full of scammers out there willing to inject something that may end up harming or not helping you. I am only sharing my experiences since my initial scare till' now before I quit this website because it is something that still lingers in my conscience and thus I feel the best way to move past is to delete my account. @HC-Support-Team can you please delete my account permanently sometime this weekend by April 7, 2019? Thank you to everyone that might be reading this post. I have learned a lot about HSV and I hope everyone here that might be suffering can find something to help them very soon. 

jpg

I'm glad you finally got some answers. Good luck with everything :)