Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
morty1234

Fake Synergy product

Recommended Posts

morty1234
Posted (edited)

Just to let you know about those professional scammers1554551492-screenshot-20190401-113020.pn1554551374-20190401-112642.png1554551447-screenshot-20190401-112301.pn

Edited by Dmdq67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lennyblastoff
Posted (edited)

What's your experience with them?

 

 

Edited by lennyblastoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cas12

@Dmdq67

What is your point? Are you trying to show us that Synergy is a real (not fake) product? Please elaborate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
morty1234

They use a pic from shutterstock saying the guy is dr Edward. Its fake profil there is no dr Edward and this product is bullshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cas12
2 hours ago, lennyblastoff said:

What's your experience with them?

 

 

THERE IS NO NATURAL CURE FOR HERPES!!!  Don't be a sucker and waste your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daisychain164
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2019 at 2:17 AM, morty1234 said:

They use a pic from shutterstock saying the guy is dr Edward. Its fake profil there is no dr Edward and this product is bullshit

@morty1234 So many legitimate companies use images from Shutterstock. This is interesting. Is it at all possible this company has to use an image from Shutterstock to 'protect' the real doctor behind the claim? It seems that no one wants to believe in natural cures. Companies and individuals receive backlash if they elude to any form of 'natural cure'.

Having herpes is not only physically difficult to deal with but also emotionally too. I think that lots of people will try anything to get better. I've been reading up on Wim Hof. So many people thought this natural approach was BS- including scientists. However more recently his approach is being more widely recognised and validated-even by scientists.

OK, I know that Wim Hof method isn't targeted at herpes but my point is that natural approaches always seem to be put down-especially by people who have never actually tried it themselves. I notice naysayers seem to just get on the bandwagon and just reiterate everyone's the negative opinion of those who haven't even tried it either. I guess if no one ever went out on a limb to try a natural alternative 'cure' for anything, have great results, believed in it and and passed their experience of success it to others then we would all be taking a bunch of synthetic substances.

It's just frustrating to come on to a forum where any approach that doesn't fit the 'accepted' method of or approach to a 'cure' and see the backlash people receive for even bringing up a natural 'cure' or therapy. People even receive backlash in the 'Nature has a remedy' section. Why have that section then?

It's weird that so many contributors to this forum who discussed their natural alternative to a cure have pretty much all completely disappeared from this forum. Where have they all gone?

Edited by daisychain164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired of waiting
Posted (edited)

The simple fact is Natural and Alternative 'Cures' do not work. Yes there is some theories that taking some of these supplements in combination may interfere with versus replication, but not one reputable study has been conducted, to verify their claims. At best  a natural solution may  slow down the virus but it will  not eliminate the virus from your system nor will it train your immune system to better combat the virus in to remission. 

The herbal & natural cure industry is at least equal in size (revenue)  to the large evil Pharmaceutical industry, and yet they are not able to put anything together that meets basic standards for documented results. Rather they rely on testimonies from people who think that they are cured, as well as using conspiracy theories as to why their product are not more accepted. 

I get it I'm desperate for cure my self, but I need to see something more that stock photos and phony test results. 

please see this link https://www.acsh.org/news/2019/03/26/synergys-herpes-cure-will-leave-you-cold-sore-13892 for a better examination of Synergy.

As to what happened to the prior posters of this site using their natural solutions?  They probably gave up or made themselves so sick from their natural solution, and are now dealing with that instead. I think I recall there was someone eating a pound of peach pits aday? never mind they are full amygdalin, which breaks down into hydrogen cyanide.  I mean there are simpler ways to kill your self then eating peach pits.  

Edited by Tired of waiting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daisychain164
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Tired of waiting said:

The simple fact is Natural and Alternative 'Cures' do not work. Yes there is some theories that taking some of these supplements in combination may interfere with versus replication, but not one reputable study has been conducted, to verify their claims. At best  a natural solution may  slow down the virus but it will  not eliminate the virus from your system nor will it train your immune system to better combat the virus in to remission. 

The herbal & natural cure industry is at least equal in size (revenue)  to the large evil Pharmaceutical industry, and yet they are not able to put anything together that meets basic standards for documented results. Rather they rely on testimonies from people who think that they are cured, as well as using conspiracy theories as to why their product are not more accepted. 

I get it I'm desperate for cure my self, but I need to see something more that stock photos and phony test results. 

please see this link https://www.acsh.org/news/2019/03/26/synergys-herpes-cure-will-leave-you-cold-sore-13892 for a better examination of Synergy.

As to what happened to the prior posters of this site using their natural solutions?  They probably gave up or made themselves so sick from their natural solution, and are now dealing with that instead. I think I recall there was someone eating a pound of peach pits aday? never mind they are full amygdalin, which breaks down into hydrogen cyanide.  I mean there are simpler ways to kill your self then eating peach pits.  

@Tired of waiting. I read the article you attached in the link when it first appeared on the internet. Dr Bloom made false claims in that article himself which he since rectified after someone called him out on it.

As for the people who posted their natural 'cures' on this forum and haven't been heard of since.... I know for a fact that most were banned from this forum because their views were considered as spam or supposed advertising. Some were given a warning before being banned however in some cases they were given no warning at all and banned from this forum for a period of time set by this forum once the member acknowledged their ban. Once that time frame was up the member couldn't even get back onto this forum. Numerous emails to the forum support team to lift the ban (even after they had waited their exclusion time/ban) went unanswered/ignored. They didn't give up they were just banned from the forum. Check out all of the profiles that discussed natural therapies. Check under their names and you will see they were banned. ie Heartbroken Sydney, Metalhead Gunthersunshine etc. Yet those who push other synthetic treatments are free to roam this site with their opinion/experience and not banned?

The poster who ate peach pits gave up/made themselves sick? They are still here however I do know that they have been warned and banned on occasions. They still get hammered if they dare discuss a natural alternative. I was pretty worried about the peach pit approach myself and never went down that track. Each to their own however. As for the other natural alternatives? They have clinical studies and trials that show that they can act in certain ways within the body. Used in combination or on their own who is to say that they don't work for some? Still each to their own before they start something natural product.

People die using synthetic medicines approved by the FDA (the product has to go undergo clinical trials before it is approved by the FDA). So who is more right than wrong or wrong than right? Natural or synthetic?

Edited by daisychain164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cas9
1 hour ago, daisychain164 said:

@Tired of waiting. I read the article you attached in the link when it first appeared on the internet. Dr Bloom made false claims in that article himself which he since rectified after someone called him out on it.

As for the people who posted their natural 'cures' on this forum and haven't been heard of since.... I know for a fact that most were banned from this forum because their views were considered as spam or supposed advertising. Some were given a warning before being banned however in some cases they were given no warning at all and banned from this forum for a period of time set by this forum once the member acknowledged their ban. Once that time frame was up the member couldn't even get back onto this forum. Numerous emails to the forum support team to lift the ban (even after they had waited their exclusion time/ban) went unanswered/ignored. They didn't give up they were just banned from the forum. Check out all of the profiles that discussed natural therapies. Check under their names and you will see they were banned. ie Heartbroken Sydney, Metalhead Gunthersunshine etc. Yet those who push other synthetic treatments are free to roam this site with their opinion/experience and not banned?

The poster who ate peach pits gave up/made themselves sick? They are still here however I do know that they have been warned and banned on occasions. They still get hammered if they dare discuss a natural alternative. I was pretty worried about the peach pit approach myself and never went down that track. Each to their own however. As for the other natural alternatives? They have clinical studies and trials that show that they can act in certain ways within the body. Used in combination or on their own who is to say that they don't work for some? Still each to their own before they start something natural product.

People die using synthetic medicines approved by the FDA (the product has to go undergo clinical trials before it is approved by the FDA). So who is more right than wrong or wrong than right? Natural or synthetic?

What's your point, that there may be natural cures? Then go for it; but don't come back and complain when you finally realize that you've been scammed. No natural product enters the neurons and kills the herpes virus; laughable!

If you're interested in a cure then focus on real research like what's being done by Keith Jerome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daisychain164
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

What's your point, that there may be natural cures? Then go for it; but don't come back and complain when you finally realize that you've been scammed. No natural product enters the neurons and kills the herpes virus; laughable!

If you're interested in a cure then focus on real research like what's being done by Keith Jerome.

Yes. My point is there may be natural cures but it seems that members get banned from this forum even if they just want to discuss their experience with fellow natural followers/users or they get 'abused' or belittled for even the mere mention of natural alternatives.

I am looking at the 'real research' by Keith Jerome. I'm not suggesting that his research isn't fantastic and I hope that it works just like many of us but I'm not going to throw the 'I told you so' thoughts back at other members if it doesn't work-much like some vaccines that members had high hopes for. That approach isn't helpful at all for anyone on this site who are dealing with their diagnosis in their own way. Some are dealing with their diagnosis better than others and some are experiencing a myriad of symptoms some of which are non existent in the sense that they don't have any outbreaks to total debilitation.

If natural approaches have worked then it's clear that their voices have been muted on this forum. If not muted by the moderators they're shut down by members who don't want to have a bar of their success.

Edited by daisychain164

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
35 minutes ago, daisychain164 said:

Yes. My point is there may be natural cures but it seems that members get banned from this forum even if they just want to discuss their experience with fellow natural followers/users or they get 'abused' or belittled for even the mere mention of natural alternatives.

I am looking at the 'real research' by Keith Jerome. I'm not suggesting that his research isn't fantastic and I hope that it works just like many of us but I'm not going to throw the 'I told you so' thoughts back at other members if it doesn't work-much like some vaccines that members had high hopes for. That approach isn't helpful at all for anyone on this site who are dealing with their diagnosis in their own way. Some are dealing with their diagnosis better than others and some are experiencing a myriad of symptoms some of which are non existent in the sense that they don't have any outbreaks to total debilitation.

If natural approaches have worked then it's clear that their voices have been muted on this forum. If not muted by the moderators they're shut down by members who don't want to have a bar of their success.

This has nothing to do with what works and what doesn't work. This is about product misrepresentation. People have a right to be protected from false advertising.

This does not prevent anyone from talking what they did to help them, never has. People used to use banana skins on lesions to promote healing, so that's worth a try!

All you need to address herpes is YOU. There is no specific pill in a bottle that will directly help. YOU and your body and the healthy form of you is all you need. That is worth a try, that is worth promoting, that is inarguable, that gives real hope... YOU ARE ALL YOU NEED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cas9
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, daisychain164 said:

Yes. My point is there may be natural cures but it seems that members get banned from this forum even if they just want to discuss their experience with fellow natural followers/users or they get 'abused' or belittled for even the mere mention of natural alternatives.

I am looking at the 'real research' by Keith Jerome. I'm not suggesting that his research isn't fantastic and I hope that it works just like many of us but I'm not going to throw the 'I told you so' thoughts back at other members if it doesn't work-much like some vaccines that members had high hopes for. That approach isn't helpful at all for anyone on this site who are dealing with their diagnosis in their own way. Some are dealing with their diagnosis better than others and some are experiencing a myriad of symptoms some of which are non existent in the sense that they don't have any outbreaks to total debilitation.

If natural approaches have worked then it's clear that their voices have been muted on this forum.

Yes, of course you wouldn't throw the old "I told you so" regarding real research because you would have no scientific basis or understanding for not believing that a true scientific approach would work. For example, are you going to tell us that Keith jerome's approach wont work because you know how AAVs enter a neuron and he's not doing it the right way.
Maybe you could explain why some AAVs are attracted to certain neuron types but not others. And why does Jerome use a meganuclease instead of CRISPR-Cas9?
Just saying you don't think it will work because so many vaccines have failed doesn't really cut it.

Furthermore, none of us who believe in real science, not silly bullshit like "natural cures", would ever say that a specific scientific approach to curing hsv will absolutely work. Each approach is different. But at least the basis for believing the possibility for a cure with these approaches is scientific. For example it's a fact that:
- gene editing can chop out dna of a virus
- that AAV can transport the gene editor to a neuron
- that doing these things has worked in mice
That's real science,

Regarding voices being muted, no, it's not clear their voices have been muted. Please explain the basis for making that claim. Just saying you don't hear from these people anymore does not prove their voices were muted. You sound like an irrational conspiracy theorist.

Edited by Cas9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daisychain164
19 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Yes, of course you wouldn't throw the old "I told you so" regarding real research because you would have no scientific basis or understanding for not believing that a true scientific approach would work. For example, are you going to tell us that Keith jerome's approach wont work because you know how AAVs enter a neuron and he's not doing it the right way.
Maybe you could explain why some AAVs are attracted to certain neuron types but not others. And why does Jerome use a meganuclease instead of CRISPR-Cas9?
Just saying you don't think it will work because so many vaccines have failed doesn't really cut it.

Furthermore, none of us who believe in real science, not silly bullshit like "natural cures", would ever say that a specific scientific approach to curing hsv will absolutely work. Each approach is different. But at least the basis for believing the possibility for a cure with these approaches is scientific. For example it's a fact that:
- gene editing can chop out dna of a virus
- that AAV can transport the gene editor to a neuron
- that doing these things has worked in mice
That's real science,

Regarding voices being muted, no, it's not clear their voices have been muted. Please explain the basis for making that claim. Just saying you don't hear from these people anymore does not prove their voices were muted. You sound like an irrational conspiracy theorist.

Just to make it clear I never said that Jerome's work wouldn't work. I sure hope it does. I am not out to discredit Jerome and his team's work. I think the progress he has made is truly remarkable and is beyond exciting.

Natural approaches are real science too. To suggest that it isn't discredits the many researches out there in the natural alternative field. While their research materials may differ such as synthetic versus natural doesn't mean that they can't work. Take penicillin for example which is derived from mould. That's a pretty natural substance.

As for the muted voices I can guarantee you they were. I don't hear from these people anymore because they were banned for having an opinion/discussing natural alternatives or suggested they were advertising a natural product. No conspiracy. It's a fact. And no, I'm not irrational or being a conspiracy theorist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cas9
35 minutes ago, daisychain164 said:

Just to make it clear I never said that Jerome's work wouldn't work. I sure hope it does. I am not out to discredit Jerome and his team's work. I think the progress he has made is truly remarkable and is beyond exciting.

Natural approaches are real science too. To suggest that it isn't discredits the many researches out there in the natural alternative field. While their research materials may differ such as synthetic versus natural doesn't mean that they can't work. Take penicillin for example which is derived from mould. That's a pretty natural substance.

As for the muted voices I can guarantee you they were. I don't hear from these people anymore because they were banned for having an opinion/discussing natural alternatives or suggested they were advertising a natural product. No conspiracy. It's a fact. And no, I'm not irrational or being a conspiracy theorist.

 

I see that you want to change the subject. I said, there is no natural cure for THE HERPES VIRUS.

You telling me that you can guarantee that they were banned simply because they believe natural products can cure herpes isn't going to do it. As long as the rules of the forum are not broken, a forum member is not banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evaluate

Like many other schemes out there Synergy aims to capitalize on those suffering with HSV and are desperate for relief.  Words like "cure" and "natural" draw the newly diagnosed and suffering to the product, as does the flashy website and testimonials.  For those with a basic understanding of HSV research and the scientific method it's clear that such claims being made by Synergy are baseless and untrue.  There is a big difference between discussing natural products for possible relief of symptoms, and promising salvation for six easy payments of $49.99 + S&H.

Those benign conversations about natural health products on HC typically don't advocate a specific brand but for a generic supplement found from various suppliers (e.g. L-lysine, lemon balm, etc.).  More seasoned members are often quick to correct misinformation posted in those threads, just as is happening here.

Multiple accounts were banned a few months ago due to abnormalities with their genuineness, and there is no intention of lifting those bans.  Each of those accounts were created with the sole intention to work in unison to promote Synergy, going so far as to pretend to have a conversation about their "Synergy experience" in a thread while the person behind the screen was one and the same.  Such conspiracy actions are clearly financially driven and may have gone unnoticed by the typical reader of those posts.  As Wilso stated, people shouldn't be lead on by false claims (and especially manipulated conversations) and deserve to be protected - this community is moderated, and actions taken by moderators are done under guidelines with the best interest of the HC community in mind.  Synergy can take their advertising attempts elsewhere.

I would encourage anyone considering Synergy products to think again and to avoid wasting their money :v:

http://www.thinkbeyond.us/notscience.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      69,556
    • Total Posts
      468,488
  • Posts

    • Quest
      I like rice flour for coating. What about arrow root. I used it in recipe and it was fine. I would stay away from nut flour until you have your protocol in order.
    • Quest
      No, but in the right amount s it may have promise? Quercitin should only come from food Let us know what you think. If it is not high dose I would walk. I use BHT check Steve Fowkes Free book Two grams acerola cherry vit C 2g glutamine Whole vitamin like Gold liquid... I take 25% I eat somewhat clean 25mg DHEA micronized Lemon water for alkalinity sometimes apple Cider vinegar St. John's wort Idol iodine I was very vitamin deficienct Monolaurin, and black seed oil if I am breaking out Which will only happen if I am not taking my thyroid or BHT. Zinc applied to the groin area zinc sulfate        
    • WilsoInAus
      He was helping, you just didn't see it. The number one thing you can do right now to overcome stress and depression is.... smile!
    • WilsoInAus
      You are only a few weeks in, the virus is causing the outbreaks regardless of whether you eat half a piece of toast, ten pieces of toast, or two bananas! You've got to wait until your immune system is in full implementation, about a year. Then it's about not stressing your immune system. 'Stress' in its holistic sense is the number one cause of outbreaks and is that way for the absolute majority of people with herpes. A lot of people might say that peanut butter is a trigger, or alcohol... however it is not these substances that are the issue in and of themselves but the WHY you had so much peanut butter or alcohol!
    • Lakisha
      Not cool though im here stressing and depressing wanting answers and all i get is someone making fun of me. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.