World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
FC17

I'm scared..please help.

FC17

So it all started before my last period. I started getting this burning feeling down there and this brown colored discharge that i Had for like about a week. Then I finally decided to make an appt with an gyn. It just so happens that I got my period the day before I went to see my gyn. I went in and he did a culture even though I was bleeding down there. Well he said he would try to get a reading from it. Also that very same day I got the Gardasil vaccine. I had been wanting to get it so I got my first shot ou tof the 3. The next day I got this small little rash down there and was alarmed. It went away over night but, I called the gyn because i was still feelign this burning feeling down there even after my period. Went in and he told me that the result from my previous visit indicated a yeast infection. He prescribed this one time pill that I took that very same day and that was it. After I took it the brown discharge stopped but I still had this constant burning feeling down there like towards the bottom of my vagina. So I went in to get checked again yesterday. He told me if I have ever had herpes? I said not that I know of. I had had previous checks for like Chlamydia, gonorrhea and what not and those came back negative. He did a swab thing down here and told me to call back Monday. I asked him how sure he was that it was Herpes. He indicated he wasn't completely sure. He told be about this patient that came in like a week ago and he looked at her down there and he could very well determine that she had herpes. With me he just wanted to make sure it wasn't that. I'm really worried about that. I have to call in on Monday for my results. I am so worried and scared. I've looked up herpes pictures and I don't look at all like that. I do however have this burning sensation down there and a whitish discharge. I seem to feel the burning more when I sit. Doesnt burn when I'm standing or walking. It doesn't hurt when I pee either. I have no idea. I've also gotten like this itchiness in my bun hole. I checked it out and I don't have any like blisters or sores on my bun hole. So I don't know what it could be. Could it be that I could have sores in the inside of my bun hole and not know it? Also, herpes causes blisters right? I have some small little blisters but they don’t hurt at all. I’ve had them for like a week already. They haven’t popped or crusted or anything like that. I am really scared…I looked online and they don’t look at all at what seems like herpes online. Please help

FC17

I called my doctor today and apparently the results haven't came in yet. I'm supposed to be receiving a call later today. Well I dont know whats going on with my body. My bun hole burns when I go number2 and not only that. I urinated and when I wiped I noticed blood on the toilet paper that came from my vagina. I'm not even on my period. I use birth control pills and dont get my period until a week from today. I dont know whats going on. Is this something related to herpes?

Caliope

post deleted.

FC17

Thanks for your responses Calliope. I'm also experiencing some lower back pain this morning. It just plain sucks having to wait for my results. I just want to know and get it over with. I have been kind of depressed since my last doctor visit and I'm trying to stay positive but its kind of hard to.

My fiance knows of my situation and he's very supportive although he's not in the same state as me. I wish he was here to comfort me. He has done so over the phone and its good to hear that his love for me is unconditional. I'm going to fly down to visit on Saturday and I guess it would be nice to know whats going on with me before going to visit.

I've informed myself about the conditions of Herpes and more and more it seems like what I might have. So I guess I have mentally "prepared" myself to receive the news that I might have Herpes. It's weird though. the last time I had any sexual encounter was in October and if I do have it. I'm just now experiencing it? Also, can you give yourself herpes 2 orally? Like through masturbation?

:confused:

FC17

Hi Calliope and everyone else that's been reading my posts. I just received a phone call from my gyn doctor and apparently my viral swab came back negative. That I don't have herpes virus. However, I still have burning sensation down there and the stuff they gave me to put on it hasn't really helped much. Well it does somewhat but I still have those symptoms. I made an appointment to get a blood test and also I'm stopping by later today or tomorrow to get a copy of my results. What should I look for in the results? I told her how positive were they that the results were correct. She said that from the lesion I had that the results were negative. However, I still want to get a bloodtest done and I'm not taking any chances. Seems from the posts I've read that there are chances for a false negative test. I'm feeling a bit better, but not completely okay. If you know what I mean.

FC17

Good morning everyone,

Well last night after work I decided to stop by and pickup a copy of my results and go upstairs and get a blood test done for HSV 1&2. I should be finding out within a couple days. She said usually takes up to 3 days so I will probably know before the weekend. I'm crossing my fingers. I'm flying down to visit my fiance in CA on Saturday and it would be nice to kind of have the results before I go. Anyway. The viral test they took was of a lesion I had in my vagina when I went in to see the doctor. Now yesterday I had some bleeding from my vagina. It was dark in color like brownish really really dark red. I'm not sure if it was because I had missed a dose of my birth control and had taken two yesterday. Anyway I awoke in the middle of the night with my undies soaked in the same stuff. I was really worried..but I'm thinking it might just be caused by the birth control. I still have a little bleeding but not as much. I've also got like an ear infection seems like. My throat is really itchy and so is my left ear. It comes and goes and it hurts when I swallow. I'm not sure what is going on, but I am making an appt with my regular doctor to get it checked out. Wish me luck!

FC17

I'm starting to think I might have chlymadia. I mean I got tested for both of them and they both came back negative...what other reason could there be for this burning sensation on the external part of my vagina and this abnormal bleeding between periods?

FC17
I'm starting to think I might have chlymadia. I mean I got tested for both of them and they both came back negative...what other reason could there be for this burning sensation on the external part of my vagina and this abnormal bleeding between periods?

By both of them I mean both chlamydia and gonnorreah. (sp?)

Caliope

The burning can be an hsv symptom.

The bleeding sounds like breakthrough bleeding to me. I only know that I had that happen when I was on birth control pills but if I missed one I could not have doubled up without getting horribly ill. I know the dosages are different now than when I took them.

Why do you think the tests would be negative and you still could have either gonorrhea or chlamydia?

FC17

Well the tests were negative for both..but I've been doing alot of research on the internet. And burning sensation on external of vagina and bleeding between periods indicates possible chlamydia.

Maybe what I need to do is stop researching on the internet and just wait for my results? Spotting occured before when I missed a dose of birth control pills...but not like this bleeding.

FC17

So I got a call from my doctors office and he wants me to go in tomorrow to go over my test results. I'm really worried. Why would he want me to go in if it is indeed negative? This only makes me think I do have it. I'm stressing so bad over this now.....I have to wait until tomorrow!! :(

FC17

Thanks for your support Calliope. I'll post back later with my results. I'm counting down ...2 hrs to go before I leave work to see my Dr.

FC17

Hey everyone so apparently I'm HSVI positive and HSVII negative. I feel a lot better now that I know. Is there a forum where to post the results?