World's Largest Herpes Support Group
morty1234

Nerve pain

morty1234

Hi

I hace nerve issue since 8 months in my whole body, including tinitus, gum, tooth, eyes, legs, hands, feet and genital pain. Right now my right foot is burning like never before its 9/10 pain level.

I tried valtrex one week in september and aciclovir in march. Each time I was feeling better during the use. But the second time the pain came back after 5 days. 

Now I plan to move to Japan to get Amenamevir. I saw its cheaper there 1437 yens per pill about 15$ . Compared to 40$ per pill online.

Is amenamevir sucessful in a long term use? 

Has someone been in Japan to get it ?

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, morty1234 said:

Hi

I hace nerve issue since 8 months in my whole body, including tinitus, gum, tooth, eyes, legs, hands, feet and genital pain. Right now my right foot is burning like never before its 9/10 pain level.

I tried valtrex one week in september and aciclovir in march. Each time I was feeling better during the use. But the second time the pain came back after 5 days. 

Now I plan to move to Japan to get Amenamevir. I saw its cheaper there 1437 yens per pill about 15$ . Compared to 40$ per pill online.

This has absolutely nothing to do with herpes. Herpes medications will not do anything for you. You need to return to the doctor for a diagnosis and relevant treatment instead of dangerous guess work.

brookeb300
1 hour ago, morty1234 said:

Hi

I have the same kind of nerve pain and I know it’s from herpes.  My antibodies say hsv 1 and very low hsv 2 which Wilson you said was common with hsv 1 which I found very interesting.

WilsoInAus
18 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

I have the same kind of nerve pain and I know it’s from herpes.  My antibodies say hsv 1 and very low hsv 2 which Wilson you said was common with hsv 1 which I found very interesting.

No you cannot know it was from herpes and it is not.

WilsoInAus
4 minutes ago, brookeb300 said:

You can’t know

Neither can you.. You have an oral HSV-1 infection from childhood that doesn't even give you outbreaks. You're all good, smashing immune system, blessed!

brookeb300
Just now, WilsoInAus said:

Neither can you.. You have an oral HSV-1 infection from childhood that doesn't even give you outbreaks. You're all good, smashing immune system, blessed!

You aren’t a dr Wilson I hate to break it to you.

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, brookeb300 said:

You aren’t a dr Wilson I hate to break it to you.

And no doctor has or every will suggest that herpes causes your issues either.

Take control woman, seize the moment, free yourself from the tyranny of herpes fear and reclaim your life!

brookeb300
Just now, WilsoInAus said:

Take control woman, seize the moment, free yourself from the tyranny of herpes fear and reclaim your life!

Why are you bothering me?

2 hours ago, morty1234 said:

Hi

I have the same kind of nerve pain.

brookeb300
1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

You don’t have it buddy that’s what the issue is why are you on here?

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, brookeb300 said:

I don't doubt it, but just like the OP, it is not caused by herpes. You need to channel your anger to your better health.

morty1234

5 hours ago, brookeb300 said:

Forget Wilson. I think he is probably an autist or someone with social issue. Forgive him

WilsoInAus
11 minutes ago, morty1234 said:

Forget Wilson. I think he is probably an autist or someone with social issue. Forgive him

No need, this is about truth that stands above all. We also are behoved to provide appropriate advice for readers that we owe a duty of care.

As such it is important to inform you that in absolute all likelihood that the symptoms you describe for anyone are not caused by herpes and it is in their best interests not to self diagnose but to see a doctor in case they have a serious issue. 

Herpes related drugs will have no impact for you or most everyone with these symptoms.

Lulupazoola

Wilson, u can only give your opinion.  I dont know why you believe that you alone have the Key to Truth that it is your duty to impart to everyone else, putting down anyone who disagrees with you as some pathetic unknower of Truth.  Everyone is entitled to share their knowledge here.  A lot of us have learned what our body tells us, and sometimes its more right than what our doctors know.  You are not a doctor, but even if you were, you would not be sole knower of Truth.  I have lived a long life and see doctors being wrong all the time--people of all kinds being wrong.  Your arrogance is really irritating.

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lulupazoola said:

Wilson, u can only give your opinion.  I dont know why you believe that you alone have the Key to Truth that it is your duty to impart to everyone else, putting down anyone who disagrees with you as some pathetic unknower of Truth.  Everyone is entitled to share their knowledge here.  A lot of us have learned what our body tells us, and sometimes its more right than what our doctors know.  You are not a doctor, but even if you were, you would not be sole knower of Truth.  I have lived a long life and see doctors being wrong all the time--people of all kinds being wrong.  Your arrogance is really irritating.

So true.

Wilso is just like those doctors that tell you there is nothing wrong when something clearly is.

I’m glad there are people on this board that realise how petty he is.

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
2 hours ago, Lulupazoola said:

Correct, anyone can only give their opinion. All I ever do is encourage that each of us has the key to the truth if we but turn it in the lock. Yes everyone is entitled to share their knowledge and everyone is entitled to an interpretation of the knowledge.to form their own truth. I have never said that there is nothing wrong with people who wish to discuss their issues, just that the cause could be anything. Sure many people are wrong all the time, wrong for example about having herpes when they don't.

What is wrong with a challenging viewpoint? Is that not how we grow as humans? Share our knowledge and discuss the various interpretations?

People are simply different the world over. Just because someone disagrees with us doesn't make them arrogant, but it might make us intolerant and lacking diversity of thought.

WilsoInAus
52 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

So true.

Wilso is just like those doctors that tell you there is nothing wrong when something clearly is.

I’m glad there are people on this board that realise how petty he is.

No, I get messages from people regarding you hijacking their threads, trying to bully them to explore symptoms that they appreciate is only for your ghoulish benefit rather than furthering their personal journey with empathy.

I'm glad I have had the chance for you to appreciate what people on this board feel about your story and responses. Please reflect upon this and focus on what you can actually do for other people to help them grow.

Lulupazoola

I have learned more from other people in this forum than from u.  U just want to argue for the sake of it and have the last word.  I know the type in a very close personal way.  It does not help u to grow or increase your knowledge, it just wears you out. 

WilsoInAus
26 minutes ago, Lulupazoola said:

I have learned more from other people in this forum than from u.  U just want to argue for the sake of it and have the last word.  I know the type in a very close personal way.  It does not help u to grow or increase your knowledge, it just wears you out. 

That's great, however you do not know me at all, that would be arrogance to assume that! We just value different things, that's cool, embrace the diversity!

floydmonk

WilsonInAus, you don't even have genital herpes so how would you know how it can manifest itself in the nervous system? I was perfectly fine until this happened to me and I have nerve pain down my leg all the time. It's certainly possible depending on how high the viral load is and where it is located that it could cause these types of symptoms.

Sometimes I wish our resident expert was someone who has actually had it for some time.

WilsoInAus
5 hours ago, floydmonk said:

WilsonInAus, you don't even have genital herpes so how would you know how it can manifest itself in the nervous system? I was perfectly fine until this happened to me and I have nerve pain down my leg all the time. It's certainly possible depending on how high the viral load is and where it is located that it could cause these types of symptoms.

Sometimes I wish our resident expert was someone who has actually had it for some time.

That’s easy, because I research the experiences of thousands of people and their doctors. The thousands of autopsies looking into the issue are massively helpful as well.

Millions upon millions of people have nerve pain and the chance they have genital herpes is the same chance as the population. 

I’m not an expert, I give the experts that aren’t resident their voice.

Quest

Autopsies have a 40% rate of HSV 2 always thought that was incredible!

Quest
On 4/16/2019 at 2:30 PM, WilsoInAus said:

No, I get messages from people regarding you hijacking their threads, trying to bully them to explore symptoms that they appreciate is only for your ghoulish benefit rather than furthering their personal journey with empathy.

I'm glad I have had the chance for you to appreciate what people on this board feel about your story and responses. Please reflect upon this and focus on what you can actually do for other people to help them grow.

I have gotten no complaints about any hijacked threads. Who are all these people? I think you just don't like him. Sounds fishy

floydmonk
12 hours ago, Quest said:

I have gotten no complaints about any hijacked threads. Who are all these people? I think you just don't like him. Sounds fishy

WILSON you have hijacked 70% of the threads on this forum. You have interrupted anecdotal stories with your endless accusations against people who by your judgement don't have herpes or are making claims you don't agree with. You force your perspective as the truth when you don't even have the same condition as most people here. You now even claim to not be an expert which somehow you think you still deserve the respect, time and trust that you command from this forum's audience.

Look, I don't have any grudge here. I am just sick of seeing really great threads of dialog completely destroyed by your pointless allegations and ramblings. You are useless, you are nothing but a projector of your own insecurities. You are like a bully who picks on people less fortunate. You would be better finding a new hobby chasing kangaroos or petting koala bears. Isn't there more to do in Australia than spam a mostly US based forum? Get the hell out of here, I'm sick of it bro!

WilsoInAus

@floydmonk are you seriously suggesting that because I’m Australian I shouldn’t be here?

Are blacks allowed to be here? Are Jews allowed here?

You need to reflect upon what this poor behaviour says about you and the American culture. Truly awful mate.

No one is forcing you to be here or to read my posts.

Why does the truth cause so much anger for you?