World's Largest Herpes Support Group

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Kurdt01
      I tend to agree...having been in a couple vaccine trials, I know first hand these experimental things can sometimes make things even worse...id say vaccines are relatively benign compared to some possibilities with crispr...I'm gonna wait till this is more proven. I'd rather spend 500 a month on amenalief than be a guinea pig again at this point.
    • emmasearching
      Thank you for responding Cas9 I truly appreciate it! I will definitely take your advice!I believe I'm doing myself more harm than good at the moment.My next igg is in 2 days so in the meantime i will try my best to focus on my health and easing my anxiety and stress.Will post an update no matter the outcome.
    • Cas9
      If I were you, I wouldn't touch this DIY CRISPR with a ten foot pole. Terrible idea IMO.
    • Cas9
      I concur with your doctors. Simply igg test at 12 weeks (or 16 if you prefer). If the hsv2 results come back negative, then you don't have hsv2. That should relieve your "herpes" anxiety. And of course  the other STD tests came back negative. Also, leave your ass alone and give it a chance to heal. And eat foods that don't aggravate that area when passing stool. If the issues persist then you'll need to talk to your doctors of course but it doesn't sound like any STD issues based on your test results. In the meantime, rest easy and pamper yourself; Being overly stressed about the issue is half your battle.
    • toxakamaz
      Do we know a contact for a lab that does this? I am less concerned with it not working since all you would have lost is money which is not a big deal and more with it potentially fucking up some DNA somewhere and something more serious coming out of this.  Thanks again! @Kurdt01 @Sean123
Sign in to follow this  
Piyush

Synergy's 'Herpes Cure' Will Leave You Cold (Sore)

marktime411

Synergy Pharmaceuticals is a SCAM. The company claims to be able to cure herpes. I actually purchased their products and spent about roughly $200. I received the box full of pills. It's all amino acids and herbs that you can buy at your regular grocery store. Their only claim is that they have a special Amino Acid Formula which is an alleged "proprietary blend" which is doubtful.

I called my credit card company and filed a chargeback after I realized they delete all of the Facebook comments off their page. You can see many comments blocked and/or deleted. All of the reviews on their Facebook page are also fake. If you click on any of the reviewer profiles, the Facebook accounts are shell accounts which have only several posts. It's all a sham. They have a clean-up crew who deletes everything off their Facebook page.

My package arrived stating it was shipped by Donald Ferguson of Synergy Pharmaceuticals. I imagine this could be an owner or manager at the company. The address was PO Box 343, LARA VIC 3212 Australia. Botton line, it's not real. If it was there would be tens, hundreds, or perhaps thousands of video testimonials from real people crying saying how they've been liberated and spreading the good news - however that's not the case. These are some pathetic people trying to capitalize on other people's suffering by selling some basic amino acid pills you could by at Walgreens for $14. 

As someone who actually has herpes, I am a bit disappointed but not surprised. Whoever runs this company will eventually pay for they money they're scamming out of people on these false claims.

Their website is www.treatment4herpes.com and www.cure4herpes.com

BUYER BEWARE - STEER CLEAR OF THIS

synergy-pharmaceuticals-herpes-cure-scam.jpg

Edited by marktime411

Destination23

Yeah i got scammed aswell this company is corrupt 

walkthetalk

why is everyone so harsh about these guys, I used them and they actually helped..   I have hsv 2 (my ex refuses to get tested and he continues to sleep with whoever he wants, which should be illegal cause I think he's the one who gave it to me.  anyway, my best friend put me on to synergy's videos and I ordered their stuff.  after around 7 months on the pills the rashes stopped and I was getting on average a couple every month before and  I have had one or two since tho, but that's since May.  so there was definite improvement, but I also cut out the alcohol and tried to quit smoking (stopped for three months) , so that might have helped as well.  I feel much better and I am not as obsessed with it as I used to be, I was thinking about my herpes way too much.  but yea now I feel better.  also the synergy guys , I just felt that they listened to me and their emails weren't robot crap.  

Naturalady

YES, SYNERGY IS A SCAM! I was a sucker and bought about 12 months supply of their products and used it for about 10 months and didn't notice any difference in symptoms that could be noticed from using their products. They say to be in contact with the company for advice on when to double the dose of the amino acids and lysine. They tell you to take zince and AHCC to help assist and to make sure to not take the products around certain other supplements, so let them know what else you're taking, etc. It's all BS! The people on Facebook have made up names and profiles and keep claiming the science is real and proven to work. They say you just must be one of the 25% who it doesn't work for in 6 months so they advise you to BUY MORE PRODUCT and that it could take a year, then they say it could take over a year. So they just string you along so you keep buying more product thinking that it'll just take a little longer. Also, when they tell you to double the dose of the amino acid product, of course that adds up to more profit for them. I felt ZERO beneficial effect from taking it. I took the zinc and doubled the amino acid for at least 3 months and I added the AHCC. Don't waste your money or time in believing these con artists! I took the products for a good 10 months and my HSV2 is 26 and my HSV1 is 21. I can't find my original blood test results from 13 years ago, to compare numbers with. But 26 and 21 are definitely not low. I didn't even know I had HSV1 until this recent blood test. It was negative the last time I was tested 13 years ago. It must be genital, too, because I don't have any oral/facial or above the waist symptoms. That is my story using Synergy and I stick to my honest opinion that Synergy does not cure anything!

Edited by Naturalady
threats

Cas9

@Naturalady

" If the Synergy product truly did help her, it would make more logical sense that her HSV2 would be cured first, since she had it less time in her body than the HSV1."
No, that doesn't make any difference.

"One lady showed her HSV1 test results went from positive to negative"
That doesn't mean a person is cured.

"I had HSV1 until this recent blood test. It was negative the last time I was tested. It must be genital, too, because I don't have any oral/facial or above the waist symptoms."
Not necessarily. You could have an oral infection (ohsv1) that simply is asymptomatic. Statistically, ohsv1 is more prevalent in society than genital hsv1 (ghsv1), albeit the number of people getting gshv1 is growing.

P.S. I'm glad you finally saw the light albeit you wasted money getting there. The cure is coming but it isn't coming from these types of products. Follow the real science; e.g. Keith Jerome (Fred Hutch Center)

Naturalady

@Cas9

I have never before tested positive for HSV1 and never had symptoms above my waist and kiss my son and husband all the time without them ever getting anything. So with all do sincerity I have HSV1 genitally which is VERY common. I know many people online who have it there and some who suffer from many outbreaks of it genitally. 

If my blood tests went from positive to negative and I didn't have any symptoms I would consider myself cured, for sure! I know someone who managed to do this through a great deal of determination by eating a raw vegan diet, then switched to a cooked whole foods vegan diet, tons of ozone (DIV, IV, rectal) and tons of supplements. He doesn't have symptoms. I am trying this method, but have less time and will-power. I do believe it's possible to do it naturally. He plans on getting the Western Blot blood test which is the gold standard in testing. His HSV1 is still positive so he's still working on getting that negative. I am using ozone myself, but not as much as he goes at it.

I have actually donated to Fred Hutch. I am open minded to anything that sounds reasonable.

Cas9
Posted (edited)

@Naturalady

"I have never before tested positive for HSV1......."

But in your previous post, you said:
"I had HSV1 until this recent blood test."

So you were guessing you had hsv1?

Edited by Cas9

iFdUp

Honestly this is getting old, can we outright ban the mention of Synergy? It is crystal clear that the guy who sells these supplements is here on this forum making these posts and accounts. 

I'll tell you what Synergy Pharma boy, you're lucky I don't know where you are right now. Taking advantage of the downtrodden is SICK. 

Naturalady
Posted (edited)

@Cas9

You miss quoted me the first time. Here is what I originally said: 

"I didn't even know I had HSV1 until this recent blood test. It was negative the last time I was tested. It must be genital, too, because I don't have any oral/facial or above the waist symptoms."

I got 3 blood tests during a 6 month time frame after experiencing what I thought were genital herpes symptoms. I didn't get a positive HSV2 result until the 3rd blood test (that was 13 years ago). Every single time my HSV1 result was negative. I did not get a positive HSV1 blood test until about 3 weeks ago. I've been with my husband for 10 years and he's never had herpes of any kind. I may have kissed maybe one other person (I can't remember) besides him between getting a negative HSV1 test and this now positive HSV1. I just figure both my hsv1 and hsv2 are genital, because I have very severe, chronic symptoms of it there, but nothing oral.

Edited by Naturalady

Cas9
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Naturalady said:

@Cas9

You miss quoted me the first time. Here is what I originally said: 

"I didn't even know I had HSV1 until this recent blood test. It was negative the last time I was tested. It must be genital, too, because I don't have any oral/facial or above the waist symptoms."

I got 3 blood tests during a 6 month time frame after experiencing what I thought were genital herpes symptoms. I didn't get a positive HSV2 result until the 3rd blood test (that was 13 years ago). Every single time my HSV1 result was negative. I did not get a positive HSV1 blood test until about 3 weeks ago. I've been with my husband for 10 years and he's never had herpes of any kind. I may have kissed maybe one other person (I can't remember) besides him between getting a negative HSV1 test and this now positive HSV1. I just figure both my hsv1 and hsv2 are genital, because I have very severe, chronic symptoms of it there, but nothing oral.

I didn't misquote you, I copy pasted what you said and that first sentence (above in bold) can only be interpreted one way. Anyway, it's irrelevant. Best of luck with your condition.

Edited by Cas9

Naturalady

@Cas9

You did indeed miss quote me. Just look at what I wrote and then you wrote something different: 

NOT MY  WORDS: "I had HSV1 until this recent blood test."

I NEVER had HSV1 as far as I knew before the latest blood test 3 weeks ago. I've had no symptoms above the waist. 

Cas9

@Naturalady

I re-checked. I quoted you as saying:
"I had HSV1 until this recent blood test"

As you pointed out, the actual quote was:
"I didn't even know I had HSV1 until this recent blood test."

The "I didn't even know" portion was on the previous line and I missed it; purely accidental of course.

Cas9

@Neotruth

Did Naturalady mention any specific names?

Cas9

@Neotruth

I think you are full of shit. I also think Synergy is a scam.

Naturalady

@Cas9

I didn't write anyone's names. They never gave me a discount and only advised me to wait until other people had tested negative, if I had any doubts about the product. I am freely able to buy any products on their website and use them. This forum is about expressing what has worked or not worked for each of us. Anyone is free to decide for them self. I did not see any results from Synergy and I will not be bullied from speaking my truth. 

Cas9
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Naturalady said:

@Cas9

I didn't write anyone's names. They never gave me a discount and only advised me to wait until other people had tested negative, if I had any doubts about the product. I am freely able to buy any products on their website and use them. This forum is about expressing what has worked or not worked for each of us. Anyone is free to decide for them self. I did not see any results from Synergy and I will not be bullied from speaking my truth. 

Why are you sending this comment to ME? Regarding Synergy, you do realize I'm on your side, right?

Edited by Cas9

Evaluate

Locked due to the likely owner/operator of Synergy trolling.

This gentleman's actions speak louder about his product than any of us ever could.