World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Antoinette63

Girl on Girl Protection

Antoinette63
Posted (edited)

I have only had sex with one female since finding out I have HSV2

I’m interested in continuing to have sex with women, but every woman I approach says “You’re bi, you didn’t get that from a woman, keep that shit over there.” 

If I do find a woman who is okay with the risk, how can we protect ourselves when tribbing/scissoring? I know for oral sex we can use dental dam  or cut a condom.

Most websites give information for protecting yourself if you’re in a heterosexual sexual relationship, but not homosexual.

Edited by Antoinette63

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Screwed
      150$ it was a urethra catheter and the administered about 60 ml of ozone gas. I believe it was 2 syringes,Painless. I felt like the virus was in the bladder causing some sort of symptoms I had never experienced. The doctor was diagnosing me with interstitial cystitis, after the treatment I haven’t had those symptoms at all. It was minimized the same day. I did the first treatment. I can say I haven’t had sexual inter course either. I felt like that was the trigger
    • Skiracer321
      Thanks how did they administer it ecaxctly?  What was the cost?
    • Screwed
      What helped me after 2 treatment was urethral ozone therapy. 
    • Skiracer321
      Yep im male have the same burning feeling inside my penis.  It comes and goes during the tingling outbreak time.  Doesn't  hurt to pee. Very annoying and depressing it wont go away even with antivirals daily and even doubling up on them.  Even after cleaning up my diet no alcohol smoking vitamins orgeno oil DHEA and every suppliment know to help doesn't work.  That's what makes this hard.  My immune system ain't doing shit right now.  Im fucked!  The only hope i have now is some unknown terminal illness is taxing my immune system causing this.  
    • Ely
      Picture shows classic hemorrhoid beginning avoid solid foods eat lot of yogurt soups stop with coffee it will be fine don't worry,  I write from personal experience salute 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.