World's Largest Herpes Support Group
blurneworder

After 11 months and 12 doctors telling me no - I tested positive

WilsoInAus
9 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Which symptoms sound like HPV?

There is not need to have another round of clusterfuck inane nonsensical arguments regarding symptoms.

It has been established by your doctors that NONE of YOUR symptoms are related to herpes. Several experienced members with a range of oral and genital herpes types have also reviewed your descriptions and advised you that in their opinion YOUR symptoms are not caused by herpes.

This is a forum dealing with herpes, I'm sorry we are unable to help on the forums those non related symptoms.

An experienced member @Cas9 of these forums has offered to help you work toward a diagnosis. Are there any outcomes from that process? It will be important to share your story of diagnosis such that others who have concerns may have alternatives to investigate and assist in their journey to health.

Or have you dissed him?

blurneworder
4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

There is not need to have another round of clusterfuck inane nonsensical arguments regarding symptoms.

It has been established by your doctors that NONE of YOUR symptoms are related to herpes. Several experienced members with a range of oral and genital herpes types have also reviewed your descriptions and advised you that in their opinion YOUR symptoms are not caused by herpes.

This is a forum dealing with herpes, I'm sorry we are unable to help on the forums those non related symptoms.

An experienced member @Cas9 of these forums has offered to help you work toward a diagnosis. Are there any outcomes from that process? It will be important to share your story of diagnosis such that others who have concerns may have alternatives to investigate and assist in their journey to health.

Or have you dissed him?

We get it. . . You are the resident asshole. No need to keep reminding  us

Tone123
19 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Which symptoms sound like HPV?

By all means I'm not trying to scare or nothing but I was referring to the burning bumps you described. If they haven't blistered and ulcered it's def not hsv. Only other bump that cause burning sensation is hpv. Get a biopsy and go from there bro. From my experience it was a mild burn sensation at that nothing outrageous and it ended up being hpv..

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, blurneworder said:

We get it. . . You are the resident asshole. No need to keep reminding  us

There is if you keep posting your fear, intimidation and misinformation designed to interfere with the knowledge and healing of others. It's appalling you have not developed any maturity at all.

It is unacceptable behaviour for this website. If you cannot behave appropriately, then you need to consider any value in participating.

I see you have absolutely shunned the advice of an experienced member @Cas9, but that is to be expected given you have no desire believe your ailments are anything but herpes. This shows an utter lack of respect for anyone on this website.

As I have said, you are not welcome on this website, please find some other people to harass and manipulate if they'll let you. WE DO NOT STAND FOR IT!

blurneworder
16 minutes ago, Tone123 said:

By all means I'm not trying to scare or nothing but I was referring to the burning bumps you described. If they haven't blistered and ulcered it's def not hsv. Only other bump that cause burning sensation is hpv. Get a biopsy and go from there bro. From my experience it was a mild burn sensation at that nothing outrageous and it ended up being hpv..

Thanks for the insight.

its too bad Wilso can’t be helpful like you

blurneworder
Posted (edited)

I’m not going to post here regularly anymore. I’m tired of wasting my time with people who don’t know me. Being harassed by @WilsoInAus has taken its toll, and he is the main reason why I don’t want to post here anymore.

Ive recently started corresponding with someone else on these forums who has the exact same symptoms im having and with almost identical pictures to mine. They are infected with HSV, so I’m going to follow their progress and update here when it’s warranted.

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
Just now, blurneworder said:

I’m not going to post here regularly anymore. I’m tired of wasting my time with people who don’t know me.

Ive recently started corresponding with someone else on these forums who has the exact same symptoms im having and with almost identical pictures to mine. They are infected with HSV, so I’m going to follow their progress and update here when it’s warranted.

This is always about YOU challenging YOURSELF and breaking free of delusion. I hope you succeed.

blurneworder
Just now, WilsoInAus said:

This is always about YOU challenging YOURSELF and breaking free of delusion. I hope you succeed.

Fuck you

Muscha
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, mconcerned1986 said:

It sounds like the person in this westover case cant accept the fact he didnt have hsv.  If every blood test and a Western Blot says no....then it would seem the answer is no. At that point, look elsewhere for the cause of the symptoms.

Edited by Muscha

WilsoInAus
21 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Fuck you

In the words of Arnie "No, fuck you asshole!"

After fucking this website over for years.. that is all you have to say? That is unacceptable. 

No one has done more to: attempt discredit this website; show disrespect to contributing members; spread fear and misinformation; and disrupt other people's journey in knowledge and healing than YOU!

And you show no regret, no remorse and no apology. The absolute least you can do is disappear as it appears way, way beyond your emotional capability to make repair for your atrocious behaviours.

So no, on behalf of what is good, decent and constructive about this website... Fuck you.

Quest

How it saddens me to see him attacked this much! We don't know what's going on in everybody's life. 

WilsoInAus
16 hours ago, Quest said:

How it saddens me to see him attacked this much! We don't know what's going on in everybody's life. 

That’s true of us all, that does not give anyone licence to attempt to spread fear and misinformation which is a harassment of others 

Quest
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:
17 hours ago, Quest said:

We don't know what's going on in everybody's life...

That’s true of us all, ...

Exactly!!!

Make a list of all the people that you don't think have herpes and put it in your bio on your page. When someone that you think doesn't have herpes then make a post under whatever comments you thought were offending. Like, please read my bio! 

You are not correcting kindly. Please wait 12 weeks for them to get testing would be a good start.

None in your family tell you you take it way too far? Really, hundreds of posts later you don't think he or the forum get the message?

Edited by Quest

WilsoInAus

@Quest I am only a mirror, you find in me only what you bring with you.

You need to ensure you are kind to everybody, posters, readers and third parties alike.

Quest

I am not kind to only you because it has to get very extreme before you will let go of one thread and then you are back to your abusive behavior. 

I should stop being unkind to you and l have done some introspection lately. Stop harrassing people and you won't get a thread of people wanting to get you banned.

WilsoInAus
17 minutes ago, Quest said:

I am not kind to only you because it has to get very extreme before you will let go of one thread and then you are back to your abusive behavior. 

I should stop being unkind to you and l have done some introspection lately. Stop harrassing people and you won't get a thread of people wanting to get you banned.

It is irrelevant how many people want anyone banned. That simply reveals a hatred, racism, facism and intolerance in those that post. That’s their own problem.

I address harassment. Look at this thread. A poor woman who cannot defend herself is accused of transmitting herpes vehemently yet she tests negative.

I do not believe that ought to be tolerated, it’s another form of rampant abuse of women in our community. If you don’t value aftessing that, then that’s fine, but you need to get over your hatred for me simply because I have different principles.

Quest
Posted (edited)

Lol, poor woman who can't see this thread is accused of giving him herpes. How often do we see that?

We didn't see her paperwork she can say she doesn't have HSV all day and that doesn't make it true.  

And all you are doing is playing the blame game. 

Your fake profiles are pathetic too

Edited by Quest

WilsoInAus
28 minutes ago, Quest said:

Lol, poor woman who can't see this thread is accused of giving him herpes. How often do we see that?

We didn't see her paperwork she can say she doesn't have HSV all day and that doesn't make it true.  

And all you are doing is playing the blame game. 

Your fake profiles are pathetic too

No, I am playing the unblame game. It is not acceptable to use this website as a forum for character assassination.

I have no fake profiles at all.. As I said you have to get over your hatred of me.

Quest
23 hours ago, Muscha said:

It sounds like the person in this westover case cant accept the fact he didnt have hsv.  If every blood test and a Western Blot says no....then it would seem the answer is no. At that point, look elsewhere for the cause of the symptoms.

This is one of your fake profiles

WilsoInAus
Just now, Quest said:

This is one of your fake profiles

Incorrect, that is not a fake profile nor is it mine. That can be confirmed by a moderator.

Quest

Joeblow1 is also one of your fake profiles.

Go sign in to your profiles and come back here

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, Quest said:

Joeblow1 is also one of your fake profiles.

Incorrect, I have no fake profiles and that profile amongst any others can be readily checked by moderators.

As I said you seem quite consumed with hatred of me that will be some reflection of inadequacy within your life. Please look inside yourself as to what that might be and address it.