World's Largest Herpes Support Group
kuykee11

Constant tingling every day for 2 years since diagnosed

MJB2
On 6/2/2019 at 8:58 AM, 20/20Hindsight said:

I am always experiencing the same constant tingling and absence of legions/bumps.  I have actually never had an outbreak or any that I've been aware of. It was the incessant tingling for 3 years that prompted me to get tested for HSV. During the 3 years, I had been tested 10+ times each time the test came back negative for the more "common" STI's.  Eventually, I asked that I be tested for HSV which came back positive, although I was not told which type I have.  From the very start of suppressive treatment the tingling weakened, but it has not stopped.  Its been 7 months of suppressive treatment and i'm struggling to come to terms with the fact that this may just be my new normal.  My doctor has suggested trying gabapentin to see if that helps as it may be a nerve issue. I'm still contemplating as I also take 2 medicines for hypertension.   If anyone can offer advice, solutions it would be helpful. 

Lauricidin has really helped me

theuniversesucks
On 4/26/2019 at 3:24 AM, kuykee11 said:

Hi,

Is this normal? I get constant tingling in my genital area every day since diagnosed 2 years ago. It used to be worse but is more mild now that I take Valtrex every day. Doctors and sexual health clinics don’t understand this and say it’s not a symptom of herpes. But I didn’t have it before getting diagnosed with herpes. Why is this happening? Do I need to take a higher dosage of Valtrex?

yes normal for me , into my 5th year of daily intermittent  tingling , sometimes very agressive sometimes not . I have had not one day off from this in 5 years , picked it up in thailand , seemingly an extremely agressive strain coming from there  , makes sense it being a den of eniquity that it would produce a horrible agressive atypical strain. Fuckin nightmare , ive accepted the reality but its not easy pretending everything is ok and constantly suffering , if i could only get a few days off , its worse mentally than physically  .

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, theuniversesucks said:

yes normal for me , into my 5th year of daily intermittent  tingling , sometimes very agressive sometimes not . I have had not one day off from this in 5 years , picked it up in thailand , seemingly an extremely agressive strain coming from there  , makes sense it being a den of eniquity that it would produce a horrible agressive atypical strain. Fuckin nightmare , ive accepted the reality but its not easy pretending everything is ok and constantly suffering , if i could only get a few days off , its worse mentally than physically  .

But @WilsoInAus says there is no way this is related to herpes.

How could he be wrong?!

Edited by blurneworder

hi202020
On 6/11/2019 at 6:32 PM, MJB2 said:

Hi Folks, I'm having very good results from Lauricidin.  I don't have any tingling in my genital region for a couple weeks now.....unless I do something no so smart like eat ice cream.  Zero outbreaks.  I'm also having great results from Lemon Balm tea from Traditional medicinals.  I didn't take it for 2 evenings last week and I felt some kind of burning sensation come back in my pelvic area.

Thanks for the hot tip! Will try the Lauricidin. 

Can you link to the one you use?

Edited by hi202020

Quest

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Monolaurin-®-servings-3000/dp/B010BIHNO6

Or this

https://www.amazon.com/Lauricidin®-Original-Monolaurin-Supplement-227gram/dp/B004I8SMOQ

You will have to eat with it or it may hurt tummy!

It did mine. It does work. I just found something cheaper that worked just as well. (BHT)