World's Largest Herpes Support Group
bluebell87

advice needed pls internal obs/bv

bluebell87

hey everyone

i got diagnosed in sept last year and the first 3 months i was having constant outbreaks.. since the end of dec i think i’ve had maybe 2 outbreaks which is promisising to see, but one thing i have noticed is that for about 1-2 days (think this has happened evey month )  the opening of my vagina will be itchy and i get a whitish discharge , i’m not sure if this is related to my hsv or i have bv is thrush which has been caused by the virus or the discharge is normal because it’s around the time of my period but i am worried that i may be having internal outbreaks and now i’m freaking out again after coming to terms with my external outbreaks decreasing, i will defo boom an appointment with my doc but just wanted to hear if anyone else gets this ? i’ve never been diagnosed with bv or something not sure if that’s a normal thing for it to come and go , 

thanks xx 

lol apologies on all the typos ^^

Quest

You have another post. Did you find out anything?

Update?

bluebell87

this is just the same post in another topic as i wasn’t sure where to post 😅 noo nothing yet, haven’t had any symptoms or discharge in a few weeks , i will take your advice you sent me 

Idkwhatimdoing

I’ve done research and you get a milky discharge right before you start your period. I have that happen every month too, due to changes in hormones. I was recently diagnosed sand my first ob was right before my menstruation. My care provider wasn’t too worried. But if you’re really worried you should get it checked out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • sadangel22
      For those of you with GHSV 1 or 2 how did you know you were having a second outbreak? I was diagnosed with GHSV-1 a month ago and have had no symptoms till now. For the past two days I've been super itchy but there are no bumps/ulcers like last time. I read somewhere that some people experience periodic itchiness and no other symptoms so I'm wondering, is this super common and is what is happening to me? Or do I need to prepare myself that this is most likely a second outbreak in it's initial stages? 
    • hunger4more
      We havent cured things not because we can't its because profits are a bigger priority. Trust me when I say I know it sounds like conspiracy talk but look at where and what they throw money at.... sickness is lucrative. So is death (War) The military budget is criminal to say the least, as is Nasa's budget That's just simple math, then look at all the obscene hurdles set in place to help deter anyone from going the distance. They only cry ethics when it comes to anything that could potentially benefit the greater good.
    • WilsoInAus
      I think it is very important for you to find out whether you carry HSV-1 or not. If you do, then any concerns you may have about HSV-1 are negligible. Many people carry an oral HSV-1, like your partner. This will be the only region of her body infected, that is the mouth in a practical sense. No contact with the mouth means no chance of infection for you. Hence there are zero issues with vaginal sex and you giving her oral. Kissing and you receiving oral sex are the feasible transmission possibilities. Perhaps the second is of minor concern, but your choice. If you decide you're never going to kiss a girl because she has HSV-1 orally then that will be your loss. Most girls have HSV-1 and all the cute ones!
    • WilsoInAus
      I disagree, we have made a significant contribution to keeping it on track and ensuring the OP has the correct information to cogitate upon. Let's keep the good work up!
    • Quest
      Why don't you care that we screwed up this thread. Whenever you scream hijacking a thread you are the one usually doing it! Aries, that book will show you how to raise your energy levels!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.