World's Largest Herpes Support Group
farnsworth

How likely is it China will cure HSV before the States do?

WilsoInAus
2 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

You may want to rethink this based on endless evidence by members on this forum.

I challenge you to stop being a moron

And I challenge you to rethink how you interpret evidence.grounded in probability and reasonableness.

Might also be best to behave like and adult and leave the school yard language behind.

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

And I challenge you to rethink how you interpret evidence.grounded in probability and reasonableness.

Might also be best to behave like and adult and leave the school yard language behind.

Break free Wilsoanus! Accept you are wrong about diagnosing herpes.

theres a world out there for you to join and get a life!

I noticed the flurry of new accounts making posts recently that you comment on before others. The original poster then praises you. Nice try creating fake profiles.

You are a worse troll than Jay

Edited by blurneworder

MiLoBeng

I wouldn't say HSV is totally harmless at all as it still poses risk for the women who's pregnant/in labor (despite of having antiviral to reduce the risk = it's never 100% risk-free either) + fatal disease to the babies (kiss of death lol..) + small % of people who are immunocompromised might be in danger because of the virus 
Even though HSV doesn't kill us but it sure did create lots of inconvenience in our daily lives = Avoiding your favourite food (because of triggers) + disclosing issues in dating + mental stress (because it's incurable + stigma everywhr) + sex issues with loved one (scared of transmission) + dealing with OBs
Most doctors (not all) out there only said it's harmless because it won't kill you (they couldn't care less of how you're going to deal or live with it) 🙂 
*Some might even not saying anything at all (they just prescribe some med and sent you home) 😐

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MiLoBeng said:

I wouldn't say HSV is totally harmless at all as it still poses risk for the women who's pregnant/in labor (despite of having antiviral to reduce the risk = it's never 100% risk-free either) + fatal disease to the babies (kiss of death lol..) + small % of people who are immunocompromised might be in danger because of the virus 
Even though HSV doesn't kill us but it sure did create lots of inconvenience in our daily lives = Avoiding your favourite food (because of triggers) + disclosing issues in dating + mental stress (because it's incurable + stigma everywhr) + sex issues with loved one (scared of transmission) + dealing with OBs
Most doctors (not all) out there only said it's harmless because it won't kill you (they couldn't care less of how you're going to deal or live with it) 🙂 
*Some might even not saying anything at all (they just prescribe some med and sent you home) 😐

Headaches and brain fog for me. It sucks

i can’t eat grain or sugar anymore

Edited by blurneworder

MiLoBeng
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Yeah. I missed my old normal life too.

Edited by MiLoBeng

Quest
4 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

I have degrees and PhDs in areas of biology and statistics from Sydney University and Macquarie University. 

But what has that got to do with encouraging people to look after their bodies and keep an open mind as to their issues?

Right, that's why you spend every waking moment here because you have "PhD's and degrees" That's comical!

If you're not messing with someone and hijacking a thread, you get the shakes!

blurneworder
11 minutes ago, MiLoBeng said:

Yeah. I missed my old normal life too.

Same! I’m in the midst of a great career, but this virus is slowing me down 

blurneworder
12 minutes ago, Quest said:

Right, that's why you spend every waking moment here because you have "PhD's and degrees" That's comical!

His lies are continually disgusting.

WilsoInAus
29 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Which has nothing to do with herpes most probably.

Maybe it’s side effects of medications?

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Which has nothing to do with herpes most probably.

Maybe it’s side effects of medications?

Nope.

explain how it has nothing to do with herpes

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
2 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Nope.

explain how it has nothing to do with herpes

Because herpes is in the nerves of the oral region. It does not cross the brain barrier. For a healthy young person, there is no HSV-1 in your brain.

99% of brain fog is not caused by herpes. Where it is, well you wouldn’t be here typing away. It’s a serious illness as we know and happens to about 1 in 5 million or more prople under age 30.

If you want to believe you are one of the unlucky ones, that’s fine. It won’t change reality for you, or any one else.

blurneworder
1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

Because herpes is in the nerves of the oral region. It does not cross the brain barrier. For a healthy young person, there is no HSV-1 in your brain.

99% of brain fog is not caused by herpes. Where it is, well you wouldn’t be here typing away. It’s a serious illness as we know and happens to about 1 in 5 million or more prople under age 30.

If you want to believe you are one of the unlucky ones, that’s fine. It won’t change reality for you, or any one else.

Wrong again. 

There are plenty of people on this site and herpeslife.com and reputable health websites that complain of headaches and brain fog from herpes.

Where is your source for "99% of brain fog is not caused by herpes"

WilsoInAus
30 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Wrong again. 

There are plenty of people on this site and herpeslife.com and reputable health websites that complain of headaches and brain fog from herpes.

Where is your source for "99% of brain fog is not caused by herpes"

I was being conservative.

We know that HSV causes 10% of encephalitis/meningitis which is a primary example of brain fog. Encephalitis/meningitis occurs in 0.002% of the population annually. Hence 0.0002% of people experience brain fog from HSV.

Another major cause of brain fog is chronic fatigue syndrome, that occurs, lets say conservatively low, 0.2% of the population suffers from CFS. It's estimated up to 85% of CFS sufferers experience brain fog, but let's assume 50% do. This means 0.1% of people experience brain fog from CFS.

Using just these two possibilities then HSV causes 0.0002/(0.1 + 0.002) = 0.002% of brain fog and that's from these sources alone. 

Who complains of brain fog from herpes? There are 5 billion people on the planet with herpes? How do they know their brain fog is due to herpes as opposed to CFS? Headaches are not brain fog in any event.

blurneworder
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

We know that HSV causes 10% of encephalitis/meningitis which is a primary example of brain fog. Encephalitis/meningitis occurs in 0.002% of the population annually. Hence 0.0002% of people experience brain fog from HSV.

Another major cause of brain fog is chronic fatigue syndrome, that occurs, lets say conservatively low, 0.2% of the population suffers from CFS. It's estimated up to 85% of CFS sufferers experience brain fog, but let's assume 50% do. This means 0.1% of people experience brain fog from CFS.

Using just these two possibilities then HSV causes 0.0002/(0.1 + 0.002) = 0.002% of brain fog and that's from these sources alone. 

Who complains of brain fog from herpes? There are 5 billion people on the planet with herpes? How do they know their brain fog is due to herpes as opposed to CFS? Headaches are not brain fog in any event.

I never had these symptoms until herpes came along. That’s pretty easy to understand.

i care about me, not what the majority of the world doesn’t deal with.

Again, where are your sources? I’m seeing numbers,  but no sources.

WilsoInAus
3 hours ago, blurneworder said:

I never had these symptoms until herpes came along. That’s pretty easy to understand.

i care about me, not what the majority of the world doesn’t deal with.

Again, where are your sources? I’m seeing numbers,  but no sources.

This article is a good summary of encephalitis issues (a leading cause of brain fog and key one from HSV-1): https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Meningitis-and-Encephalitis-Fact-Sheet

Note the 1 in 500,000 year incidence, the 10% estimated proportion as well as the fact that 30% of these are for primary infections, many involving children.

Just one dwarfing cause of brain fog is CFS. I like this article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3617392/ . A vast array of incidence studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3518652/  and impact https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6078083/

This alone suggests HSV is way, way less than 1% and we haven't got to: Postural Tachycardia Syndrome; Lyme disease; celiac disease; lupus...

And that's all before we reach the one that sweeps all that has passed before... anemia!

Actually I also remember a school friend who had Sjogren’s syndrome, which was really quite sad. He had dry eyes and brain fog - could be a line of thought for you. 

The more open the mind, the smaller the problem.

The whole point though, is that there is absolutely no evidence that supports any particular time for your infection with HSV and that’s even if you have herpes owing to the low positive. Also not to mention that the person you think you obtained herpes from tests negative, which seems to slip your mind so often, hence I'll believe the brain fog part.

Them’s just the facts, you may have had herpes since childhood, just like 40% of the population.

Not that facts have ever entered into your narrative but at least our readers will be informed and be able to interpret the issues for the populace to guide their perspectives - which is all any of us could possibly wish for.

jmherped
8 hours ago, Quest said:

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.  What a fraudulent clown Wilsoninaus.  It's a sad day for said schools, lol.  

jmherped
7 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

No Wilson, you are wrong, in every way.  Go away.  

WilsoInAus
4 hours ago, jmherped said:

No Wilson, you are wrong, in every way.  Go away.  

How so?

oh well, this is a support site so we best get on with that I guess.

Hows your brain fog? Test results back yet?

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

This article is a good summary of encephalitis issues (a leading cause of brain fog and key one from HSV-1): https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Meningitis-and-Encephalitis-Fact-Sheet

Note the 1 in 500,000 year incidence, the 10% estimated proportion as well as the fact that 30% of these are for primary infections, many involving children.

Just one dwarfing cause of brain fog is CFS. I like this article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3617392/ . A vast array of incidence studies: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3518652/  and impact https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6078083/

This alone suggests HSV is way, way less than 1% and we haven't got to: Postural Tachycardia Syndrome; Lyme disease; celiac disease; lupus...

And that's all before we reach the one that sweeps all that has passed before... anemia!

Actually I also remember a school friend who had Sjogren’s syndrome, which was really quite sad. He had dry eyes and brain fog - could be a line of thought for you. 

The more open the mind, the smaller the problem.

The whole point though, is that there is absolutely no evidence that supports any particular time for your infection with HSV and that’s even if you have herpes owing to the low positive. Also not to mention that the person you think you obtained herpes from tests negative, which seems to slip your mind so often, hence I'll believe the brain fog part.

Them’s just the facts, you may have had herpes since childhood, just like 40% of the population.

Not that facts have ever entered into your narrative but at least our readers will be informed and be able to interpret the issues for the populace to guide their perspectives - which is all any of us could possibly wish for.

Again, you don't know the current status of the person who infected me. They could be positive now, but I wouldn't know because I don't speak to them! You need to move on from that outdated argument.

You keep leaving out that none of these problem existed for me before I had unprotected sex. Only did they develop with the development of symptoms consistent with herpes. I tested negative for 11 months, clearly I've developed these symptoms over the course of being infected.

Edited by blurneworder

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Try no. My genitals and mouth would not all of the sudden be affected by a childhood infection. 

You are a moron if you can't understand the symptoms showed up days after unprotected sex.

Wilsanus, just stop it already. You are wrong and we've had enough of being preached to by a fool!

How are those fake accounts you set up recently that give you overwhelming praise? Desperate move.

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
20 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Again, you don't know the current status of the person who infected me. They could be positive now, but I wouldn't know because I don't speak to them! You need to move on from that outdated argument.

You keep leaving out that none of these problem existed for me before I had unprotected sex. Only did they develop with the development of symptoms consistent with herpes. I tested negative for 11 months, clearly I've developed these symptoms over the course of being infected.

we know all we will ever know about her status at the time of sexual contact, which is negative. This is not an argument, simply an observation of fact that you have made.

If you have HSV-1, The it is far more likely that you have the low levels of someone who has seroreverted.

None of your symptoms are consistent with herpes. Herpes has no unique symptoms.

blurneworder
Just now, WilsoInAus said:

None of your symptoms are consistent with herpes. Herpes has no unique symptoms.

Wrong again. 

1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

If we know all we will ever know about her status at the time of sexual contact, which is negative. This is not an argument, simply an observation of fact that you have made.

If you have HSV-1, The it is far more likely that you have the low levels of someone who has seroreverted.

She could of have an Igm or not converted to positive yet.

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, blurneworder said:

Try no. My genitals and mouth would not all of the sudden be affected by a childhood infection. 

You are a moron if you can't understand the symptoms showed up days after unprotected sex.

Wilsanus, just stop it already. You are wrong and we've had enough of being preached to by a fool!

How are those fake accounts you set up recently that give you overwhelming praise? Desperate move.

No we won’t give up on you, you’re simply lost in a herpes fantasist world - all stemming from a partner who thought she had genital herpes, but doesn’t.

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

No we won’t give up on you, you’re simply lost in a herpes fantasist world - all stemming from a partner who thought she had genital herpes, but doesn’t.

I caught herpes after sleeping with her.

Hello? Is your brain on?

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
42 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

I caught herpes after sleeping with her.

Hello? Is your brain on?

We can’t help what you think. 

it’s ancient history now. The door has closed, all has been said and done.

Today you commence your transformation, from being a net draw on the site to being a contributor.

A move to selfless and help the next generations in their journey in knowledge, healing and love.

thats my commitment to you and everyone, I hope you can join me.