World's Largest Herpes Support Group
UnhappyH

Intravenous Ozone and Ultraviolet light

UnhappyH

I've had HSV-2 for 3 weeks and I've spent a good portion of my days researching it and trying to find solutions to help. I saw an alternative doctor today that does intravenous ozone and ultraviolet light to the blood that is pulled out for the ozone. It'll kill the virus, although I guess most of it is actually in the ganglion nerves in the genital?

Questions/Thoughts:

1. Is the HSV actually in the blood or just antibodies? If antibodies only, then the UV won't destroy any viruses floating around?

2. It's mainly to boost the immune system so that your body can fight and defend against the virus - has anyone had any experience with whether or not this helps?

3. I saw a post where someone said that they actually had breakouts during their sessions of it... so not sure why/how it could cause the virus to surface and cause an outbreak.. thoughts?

4. He also does intravenous colloidal silver. Any thoughts on this?

thanks

Cas9
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, UnhappyH said:

I've had HSV-2 for 3 weeks and I've spent a good portion of my days researching it and trying to find solutions to help. I saw an alternative doctor today that does intravenous ozone and ultraviolet light to the blood that is pulled out for the ozone. It'll kill the virus, although I guess most of it is actually in the ganglion nerves in the genital?

Questions/Thoughts:

1. Is the HSV actually in the blood or just antibodies? If antibodies only, then the UV won't destroy any viruses floating around?

2. It's mainly to boost the immune system so that your body can fight and defend against the virus - has anyone had any experience with whether or not this helps?

3. I saw a post where someone said that they actually had breakouts during their sessions of it... so not sure why/how it could cause the virus to surface and cause an outbreak.. thoughts?

4. He also does intravenous colloidal silver. Any thoughts on this?

thanks

It's not in your blood. Using your blood to test for herpes is a herpes antibody test. The latent virus resides in the nerve ganglion where it is inaccessible by the immune system, at least in the conventional way. The only time the immune system has access to the virus is when the latent virus replicates and the newly created viral particles emerge from the neuron.

Don't waste your time and money with this doctor.

Edited by Cas9

Quest

Why the intravenous colloidal silver? I can understand putting it on a lesion to help it heal. Why would they not ingest it. When you run anything through the veins it gets very expensive!

I do believe in Ozone

Describe your outbreaks I am curious why he is going with this protocol and what information he gave you on it.

jmherped

Have you tried Ozone Quest?  A doctor here told me it would help but I have read mostly negative things about it. 

hopeing

Ozone is basically toxic to humans at high levels. Its probably as likely to kill your cells as the virus. Add to that the virus is not in the blood and I'd say this 'treatment' is probably totally ineffective and if it does include high levels of real ozone likely dangerous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy

jmherped
On 5/19/2019 at 3:18 PM, hopeing said:

Ozone is basically toxic to humans at high levels. Its probably as likely to kill your cells as the virus. Add to that the virus is not in the blood and I'd say this 'treatment' is probably totally ineffective and if it does include high levels of real ozone likely dangerous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy

Would swallowing a small amount of ozonated olive oil be toxic?  

hopeing

"Ozone is a toxic gas with no known useful medical application in specific, adjunctive, or preventive therapy. In order for ozone to be effective as a germicide, it must be present in a concentration far greater than that which can be safely tolerated by man and animals."

Either the dose is so low to make it basically nothing and therefore 'non-toxic', or its toxic to your cells, probably at a level far higher than it is to any virus. Therefore its not any type of 'treatment' and the FDA has ruled this.

I am as desperate as anyone for effective treatments, vaccines or even microbiocides. Taking dangerous chemicals marketed by internet charlatans is not a good course of action. You could develop other complications or damage your internal organs.

Cas9

@jmherped

If ozone got into a cell, it would have to destroy the virus without damaging the cell's dna and other cell parts. A virus is simply a strand of dna, so how would it be possible for ozone to destroy the viral dna without damaging/destroying the cell's dna?

Quest

I am not sure about HSV, but cancer is anaerobic and in the presence of oxygen the cancer is stressed and in time will die. This is not the only thing they use to kill it. There's a protocol. The mechanism of action is a metabolic one. The oxygen doesn't harm normal cells. Of course it's mixed with carbon dioxide. It does a number on cancer and that's why ozone is effective on viruses, bacteria... It used to be the go to before the invention of antibiotics.

One thing it does is stimulate immunity.

I haven't tried it, but there's buzz about it in the forum.

Quest
On 6/20/2019 at 10:17 PM, jmherped said:

Would swallowing a small amount of ozonated olive oil be toxic?  

They drink ozonated water, the olive oil is mostly used on the skin.

I found it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312702/

Mechanism of actions is by inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa, stimulation of oxygen metabolism, activation of the immune system. Medication forms in a gaseous state are somewhat unusual, and it is for this reason that special application techniques have had to be developed for the safe use of O3. In local applications as in the treatment of external wounds, its application in the form of a transcutaneous O3 gas bath has established itself as being the most practical and useful method, for example at low (sub-atmospheric) pressure in a closed system guaranteeing no escape of O3 into the surrounding air. Ozonized water, whose use is particularly known in dental medicine, is optimally applied as a spray or compress. Diseases treated are infected wounds, circulatory disorders, geriatric conditions, macular degeneration, viral diseases, rheumatism/arthritis, cancer, SARS and AIDS.

Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa: Ozone therapy disrupts the integrity of the bacterial cell envelope through oxidation of the phospholipids and lipoproteins. In fungi, O3 inhibits cell growth at certain stages. With viruses, the O3 damages the viral capsid and upsets the reproductive cycle by disrupting the virus-to-cell contact with peroxidation. The weak enzyme coatings on cells which make them vulnerable to invasion by viruses make them susceptible to oxidation and elimination from the body, which then replaces them with healthy cells.[26]

IV's are dangerous if they are not well versed.

Naturalady

I will be starting what is called 10 pass high dose IV MAH ozone treatments this week to treat me HSV2 I have had for 13 years with chronic, daily symptoms every day! I did at home ozone treatments in 2008 vaginally and a few rectally, but back then there was very little information on the Internet on how to use ozone to treat specific illnesses. I had no guidance from the company I bought the machine from, Longevity Resources. 

Back then I used it daily for about an hour for about 6 months. It made the hsv flare up very badly. I normally just had genital outbreaks, but due to the treatments it made them spread to my buttocks and lower back, very bad rashes. I was in a lot of pain. After all those treatments, my outbreaks went back to what they were like before, but still daily symptoms. I could not tell the difference between one outbreak and the next. My chronic yeast infections were cured though! I have not had another yeast infection since finishing the ozone treatments. I had suffered with yeast infections for about 15 years prior and they got more and more often until I was getting symptoms during each period and eventually learned (by searching for natural approaches) that I could usually avoid a full blown yeast infections by taking probiotic pills during and after my periods, otherwise I would need Monistat or Diflucan. Anyway, I rarely take probiotics anymore, but I should take it more, and I still don't have yeast problems. 

Based on new information I have read about using ozone, that rectal insufflations are 95% as effective as IV ozone treatments, but I'm sure that is not comparing the new 10 pass approach where ozone is added to blood 10 times during one treatment session. This approach has only been available in the US for about 4 years and there is a MD close to me that does it. I also read that the protocol should be 2 treatments per week of 10 pass IV MAH (Major Autohemotherpy) for 10 weeks, followed by maintenance treatments. A few "lucky" people have gotten negative blood test results from doing ozone, but most people just get lowered viral loads that stop outbreaks, is what I've read and I spoke to an ozone doctor through Facebook that told me this. Even if I can just suppress outbreaks would be a miracle for me! I pulled out my old ozone machine and will start doing at-home rectal insufflations again along with the IV ozone treatments to enhance the effects. I read also that the rectal insufflations (using catheters) should be done for at least 6 months, to a year. I stopped around the 6 month mark, so I guess I should have stuck with it longer. 

I take a lot of antiviral herbs and supplements like Vit D, C, andrographis, astragalus, tribulus, rhodiola, chlorella, cilantro, NRF2, ALA (alpha lipoid acid), recently started Olive Leaf Extract, oil of oregano orally and topically, selenium, B complex, B12 spray in mouth, zinc, kelp, ashwagandha, eleuthero, licorice root extract, L-lysine, and an antiviral herbal tincture called Aunti-Vi by Woodland Essence that has Isatis, cryptolepis, houttuynia, baikal skullcap and licorice root (this tincture seems to help the most with suppressing outbreaks to some degree, but I still have to take it 2-3x/day or symptoms getting increasingly worse), sida tincture and an immune support tincture, all from Woodland Essence. At around the same time I started those tinctures, I started taking CBD liquid orally and symptoms got SO MUCH better for about 2 weeks, then I ran out of the Aunti-Vi. It took over a week to start feeling considerably better and was able to reduce my intake to 1-2 times per day. When I got a new bottle (4 oz this time) I broke it accidentally while opening the package and had to get a new one sent, which took some time. I don't take the CBD tincture very much because I want to see if it was the antiviral tincture or the CBD that made such a difference. Or maybe it was a combination, but I am not convinced yet of this. Right now I am back to taking the antiviral herbal tincture, rebuilding that in my system. I am currently fighting off a pretty painful, severe outbreak. My outbreaks over the years have diminished in intensity, so this one is pretty bad. It has kept me from sleeping well at night and I did not sleep at all last night, instead I was reading the posts on this website about natural treatments. I refuse to take antiviral drugs because they don't cure you and can cause side effects that are harmful, especially if used long-term, which obviously I would need to use it. I did try acyclovir twice, the second time did not do anything, and doctor said it could take up to 6 months to notice a difference, so I stopped. 

I am determined to fight this naturally, but I have already dished out thousands of dollars without much to say has done much. I have done homeopathy for 3 years (3 different practitioners), TCM (took herbal tea made from about 15 different types of antiviral herbs) everyday for 10 months, but only noticed symptoms get better for a few hours, so I would need to drink it 3x/day.  I will update everyone here on my results using IV ozone.  

Naturalady

I got my first IV MAH ozone treatment today. My ozone MD (she is an actual medical doctor turned ozone doctor) has treated many people successfully for hsv. She will have me do 10 treatments of 10 pass high dose IV MAH, 2x/week for those 10 treatments, followed by maintenance treatments at certain designated weeks apart, getting further and further apart as symptoms diminish over time. She did not have time to answer all my questions today, but I have many more. She will also be adding L-lysine to the IV treatments and doing some direct ozone injections and detoxing, which she will go more into later. It is important to get all your mercury amalgams out, which I still need to do. HSV hides behind mercury and other heavy metals, making it harder to destroy. She made me feel confident that her treatment protocol would work to suppress outbreaks. I think she mentioned 15 treatments all together is what she usually does for patients with hsv.

I am also looking into buying RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) full spectrum cannabis oil. It can also be called other things like Phoenix Tears and Jayden's Juice. I was advised by a owner of a marijuana dispensary to apply it to outbreaks and ingest a rice sized amount of it each day. Someone on honeycomb said it cured his genital hsv2 and he has not had outbreaks in 15 years. He had been having outbreaks about 4x/year for many years before that. 

Quest
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2019 at 2:25 AM, Naturalady said:

I got my first IV MAH ozone treatment today. My ozone MD (she is an actual medical doctor turned ozone doctor) has treated many people successfully for hsv. She will have me do 10 treatments of 10 pass high dose IV MAH, 2x/week for those 10 treatments, followed by maintenance treatments at certain designated weeks apart, getting further and further apart as symptoms diminish over time. She did not have time to answer all my questions today, but I have many more. She will also be adding L-lysine to the IV treatments and doing some direct ozone injections and detoxing, which she will go more into later. It is important to get all your mercury amalgams out, which I still need to do. HSV hides behind mercury and other heavy metals, making it harder to destroy. She made me feel confident that her treatment protocol would work to suppress outbreaks. I think she mentioned 15 treatments all together is what she usually does for patients with hsv.

I am also looking into buying RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) full spectrum cannabis oil. It can also be called other things like Phoenix Tears and Jayden's Juice. I was advised by a owner of a marijuana dispensary to apply it to outbreaks and ingest a rice sized amount of it each day. Someone on honeycomb said it cured his genital hsv2 and he has not had outbreaks in 15 years. He had been having outbreaks about 4x/year for many years before that. 

@Naturalady keep us updated. Very curious and want to stay in touch. I can learn a lot from you and also, the ozone protocol vag and anal insuflations may be like the other protocols that make us break out at first. Did it ever settle down? And they do use that same protocol for cancer patients and it is successful. I noticed a lot of things that work on cancer also work on viruses and of course that is especially true for immuno modulators or boosters. 

I was thinking of using vaginal insufflation right before sex. I didn't even know if I break out in the vaginal area mine is mostly butt crack and back. I definitely know when I am shedding, and like most, I wrote off those symptoms. I didn't really recognize them.

Some of the ncbi or PubMed science is really neat on red light therapy both types. In one video it explained that even though the lasers have success it's in a very small area, and the red light panels are more effective..

I haven't had outbreaks for quite some time, but I also know if I stop protocol I will start shedding. I am interested In stopping the shedding altogether.

Anyway, I would like to share my information with you and maybe get some information from you. You seem well-versed

A member here sent me a RedRush 360 and a ozone generator. I need to order some equipment to go with it.  I have more research to do.

Edited by Quest

Naturalady

Here's my update using high dose 10 pass IV ozone. I try to do weekly treatments and thus far have had one single pass MAH, a 4 pass, 5 pass, 8 pass, and most recently a 9 pass; that's 5 total IV sessions. I was having trouble being hydrated enough and my veins are small. There is only one good vein to use, according to my doctor, so I cannot do 2 txs per week as I had hoped to do. The vein would stop giving blood out so that is why I could not reach the full 10 passes of ozone. I seem to be mastering the issue more with each session. She also adds lysine and homeopathic nosodes to the IV.

My symptoms flare a bit usually the day after the tx, which doctor warned me of, but only vaginally. I am not getting a big herx reaction like I did 10 years ago when I did daily vaginal ozone. Then I had a rash on butt and lower back that resembled an outbreak, but now I realize it was just my body detoxing the toxins too fast thru the skin. So overall, my symptoms are milder. I can go hours through the day without barely to no prodrome symptoms. I am still getting some prodrome symptoms at night and am applying ozonated olive oil topically to control that and it's helping. I have not had an actual outbreak in about 3 weeks, and counting, which is great for me. I probably get 2 per month or more, can't really tell sometimes the difference between an outbreak and just prodrome since I have symptoms every day. They do occur together and 13 years into having this virus, my outbreaks are usually not as big. They are usually just paper cut like sores and some tiny bumps that don't itch or pop open. I don't seem to ever get the fluid filled bumps that pop open like in years past. But I think my viral load is lower after these past 5 ozone treatments, and by also using the ozonated olive oil topically, it doesn't allow the virus to get to the point of an actual outbreak. After some issues with filling my oxygen tank and regulator problems, finally bought a new one, I have done 2 rectal insufflations.

I started CBD tincture under tongue after the first single pass ozone IV and for the first two weeks of July my symptoms were almost all gone! I was amazed and so thrilled, but then I got a pretty bad outbreak. The next outbreak was milder and now I have not had another. I ran out of the CBD tincture I was using, and tried a different brand, but found I had to take more to get the same effects. I think the CBD is lessoning the inflammation which causes the soreness, redness, tingling and itching (associated with prodrome as well). So in the last week I went back to the first brand of CBD which also had moringa leaf in it. 

Other things I am taking: I regularly drink moringa tea which I find helpful for the hsv symptoms, 2 olive leaf extract, and oil of oregano capsules. I have also been using the Synergy supplement protocol (tribulus, rhodiola, astragalus, L-lysine, amino acid complex)l. I am early into my 6th month, and have been doubling the dose for about almost 3 months now, but I honestly don't notice any affect after taking Synergy and lessoning of my symptoms. Sometimes I take ALA, selenium, zinc, super mushroom pills, etc. But the ozone and CBD are what I really notice a direct correlation with helping my hsv symptoms.  

I will continue to post updates for those interested. The CBD I like and am taking is by Ojai Energetics. 

Edited by Naturalady

Naturalady

I have finished 8 of 10 sessions of 10 pass IV ozone treatments I bought. Before those, in the summer I did a 4, 5, 8, and a 9 pass IV ozone. My history is having daily symptoms for 13 years, usually prodromal. I am still having daily symptoms, but they are milder and outbreaks are less severe and shorter. I have 2 more 10 passes to go, but since I am still not outbreak and symptom-free, I plan to buy another package of 10 sessions to keep going so the virus doesn't have a chance to fight back. I read it can take 10 to 30 treatments to work, depending on the individual. Some people say DIV (Direct IV) ozone is better, but it comes with more vein complications and doesn't provide as high ozone amounts. DIV is when you directly inject ozone into a vein. Whereas 10 pass is where you insert an IV and remove 200cc of blood from vein, mix it in a glass bottle with ozone, swirl it around, then push it back into the vein and add heparin to keep blood from clotting. Do that 10 times and you end up with 2 liters of ozone added to body. I am having less herx reactions, just a bit tired and sometimes a headache. It seems to make the virus flare up a couple days later. I just have to keep hitting it EVERY week. I am also taking a Biotoxin binder to bring the viral load down in my body. 

jxc1337

The only thing that has worked for me is vitamin D, at 4000iu daily.  Outbreak free for 8 months, and only had an outbreak because my partner had a visible sore.

Once I stop taking the vitamin D for a week or two, symptoms start returning.