World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Staystrong25

Gf has hsv2

Staystrong25
9 hours ago, BioHacker said:

The meds work the same as long as you take them every day (some are one a day, some are multiple times per day). They cost money, but there is no reason you can't take them for life. Most people would just take the meds, but if you are married for 20 years and the meds are annoying for some reason, and you don't care about it, then maybe don't bother? It's up to the two of you.

Skipping the daily meds would increase the risk from 0.7% per year to 1.4% per year (assuming sex 2x per week). That changes it from a 1-in-140 year event to a 1-in-70 year event (assuming you still use condoms every time). To be honest, most married people would probably rather skip the condoms before they skip the meds. It's up to you what measures you take though.

Tbh condom use is fine with me, if she has outbreak I’d probably get a bj or anal her instead.. lol we said we won’t have sex till marriage anyway

Staystrong25
Posted (edited)

Few questions 

1) is mutual masturbation safe?

2) showering naked with her safe ? Even with body rubs

Edited by Staystrong25

WilsoInAus
40 minutes ago, Staystrong25 said:

Few questions 

1) is mutual masturbation safe?

2) showering naked with her safe ? Even with body rubs

She has never been unsafe, she isn’t radioactive or a zombie body snatcher!

All she has is a transmission risk, the only activity with tangible transmission risk which even tbat is tiny is vaginal sex and oral sex on her.

All other activity is zero to negligible transmission risks.

I think you’re looking for ways to say “why” instead of “why not”!

Staystrong25
20 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

She has never been unsafe, she isn’t radioactive or a zombie body snatcher!

All she has is a transmission risk, the only activity with tangible transmission risk which even tbat is tiny is vaginal sex and oral sex on her.

All other activity is zero to negligible transmission risks.

I think you’re looking for ways to say “why” instead of “why not”!

Not sure what to believe online, that’s why, it’s a virus so have to be sure. Is the virus in vaginal fluid as I thought hsv2 u only get it from skin contact and vaginal fluid