World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah889

Is it normal to have an aching feeling?

Sarah889

Hi guys, 

Ever since my first outbreak (almost 1 month ago) I've been experiencing aching and occasional numbness everywhere on my vag. It also often feels tight like the muscles are contracting down there. It's not super painful or anything but just annoying more than anything. 

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar? 

blurneworder

Yes, I experience the tightness near my groin that never existed before getting HSV

WilsoInAus
44 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Yes, I experience the tightness near my groin that never existed before getting HSV

I note the sneaky wording where you actually haven’t tested for genital herpes. Please clarify what this means for the OP.

JP9

Totally experience this too. It feels like the top of my vagina is tight. It feels weird and idk how to describe. It’s not painful just really uncomfortable

hatsu

I usually experience a numbing, tingling sensation and is really sensitive when touched. It usually happen on the back of my right leg. Today I'm wondering if it's possible for it to spread to my foot. I was experiencing the usual signs that I'm about to have an OB. Then all of a sudden it went away and then my foot started killing me. It's excruciating. The pain is between my shin and that little space leading to the top of my foot. Does anyone know if this is herpes related or I just simple messed my foot up without knowing?

Neverlosehope

Assalamu alaykom, inshallah you are doing well, you can call me Al. My fist OB was unbearable, I felt I was being burn and was flaring yo way to much. Bas alahamdillah, after a couple of months the pain has been less severe