World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Alda

Herpes on upper arm spread by a massage?

Alda

I need help;

i went and got a massage and 2 days later my upper arm feels super sore and is red with 3 blister type things, each about a small pea size

the place I got a massage at was  not very sanitary , it was hot in there and the masseuse was sweating I think

(i do have the down south H but haven’t had a breakout in about a year and I still don’t.)

my arm does not itch just super sore.

I wonder what is on my arm.

any ideas?

WilsoInAus

Hey @Alda whatever is going on for your arm you can rest assured it is not at all likely to be herpes.

Could the blister type things be from the massage causing irritation, perhaps even contact dermatitis? If you aren't seeing improvement soon consider seeing the doctor but it doesn't strike me as anything of much concern.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Quest
      Right, that's why you spend every waking moment here because you have "PhD's and degrees" That's comical! If you're not messing with someone and hijacking a thread, you get the shakes!
    • MiLoBeng
      Yeah. I missed my old normal life too.
    • blurneworder
      Headaches and brain fog for me. It sucks i can’t eat grain or sugar anymore
    • MiLoBeng
      I wouldn't say HSV is totally harmless at all as it still poses risk for the women who's pregnant/in labor (despite of having antiviral to reduce the risk = it's never 100% risk-free either) + fatal disease to the babies (kiss of death lol..) + small % of people who are immunocompromised might be in danger because of the virus  Even though HSV doesn't kill us but it sure did create lots of inconvenience in our daily lives = Avoiding your favourite food (because of triggers) + disclosing issues in dating + mental stress (because it's incurable + stigma everywhr) + sex issues with loved one (scared of transmission) + dealing with OBs Most doctors (not all) out there only said it's harmless because it won't kill you (they couldn't care less of how you're going to deal or live with it) 🙂  *Some might even not saying anything at all (they just prescribe some med and sent you home) 😐
    • blurneworder
      Break free Wilsoanus! Accept you are wrong about diagnosing herpes.   theres a world out there for you to join and get a life! I noticed the flurry of new accounts making posts recently that you comment on before others. The original poster then praises you. Nice try creating fake profiles. You are a worse troll than Jay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.