World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jazz923

Hsv outbreak

Jazz923

I recently seen these bumps on my penis didn’t hurt or itch only broke because I was masturbating (dumb move) this cleared up in week I got test and said it was hsv 2 but my gf got tested and had nothing I didn’t experience the things I seen on google and I didn’t take the medicine cause it has the virus in it I just need a bit more clarification like any kind of test or anything helps  

https://ibb.co/pRm0VbJ

WilsoInAus

Hey @Jazz923 they don’t look like herpes lesions, more like pearly papules that some guys get.  I’d suggest these are independent of your herpes status.

The question of your herpes status will depend on the test that you had. What test suggested you had HSV-2? Was it a blood test?

Jazz923
10 hours ago, mconcerned1986 said:

Have they water inside them? 

Yeah like a clear fluid 

19 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

Hey @Jazz923 they don’t look like herpes lesions, more like pearly papules that some guys get.  I’d suggest these are independent of your herpes status.

The question of your herpes status will depend on the test that you had. What test suggested you had HSV-2? Was it a blood test?

Swab I’m looking for another test to take and it was just a clinic not a real doctor 

blurneworder

That looks like herpes. 

Swabs are more accurate than blood tests.

Jazz923
11 hours ago, blurneworder said:

That looks like herpes. 

Swabs are more accurate than blood tests.

Yea I been reading that but I didn’t have the normal symptoms of herpes tho and it cleared in a few days after I seen the bumps on it I wanna do a western blot test 

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Jazz923 said:

Yea I been reading that but I didn’t have the normal symptoms of herpes tho and it cleared in a few days after I seen the bumps on it I wanna do a western blot test 

What was swabbed and what was the result?

Jazz923
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

What was swabbed and what was the result?

The sore and positive but I’ve been having sex with my gf for the last 10 years and she never got it the clinic I went to said it was molluscum in 2011 and now they saying it’s herpes so I’ve been living with this for 7 years and only had these two outbreaks with no medicine 

WilsoInAus
31 minutes ago, Jazz923 said:

The sore and positive but I’ve been having sex with my gf for the last 10 years and she never got it the clinic I went to said it was molluscum in 2011 and now they saying it’s herpes so I’ve been living with this for 7 years and only had these two outbreaks with no medicine 

That’s not an uncommon experience with herpes. What was the test though? Was it a biopsy, culture swab or PCR? Did you have a blood test as well?

Jazz923

Idk it was a cheap on it was from the free clinic I think it was based on the doctors opinion 

Jazz923

They did do a blood test but that came back NR for everything and I believe it was a dna amplification test 

WilsoInAus

I’d get a print out of the results, of if you can’t get another blood test.

Jazz923
34 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

I’d get a print out of the results, of if you can’t get another blood test.

I got the print out from the free clinic and it wasn’t nothing like I’ve seen on these post it’s pretty much just saying u have it deal with it this page and you have been soo much help to my life you are a great person just to have somebody to talk to is a breath of fresh air blessed you