1. brookeb300

brookeb300

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Dubneedshelp
      By Dubneedshelp
      Hey guys. I was just diagnosed with genital herpes after a visual examination. I've had all the possible symptoms - fever, chills, aches, sore throat, bumps on vaginal area and discomfort when peeing. I'm waiting to find out what strain I have and I have so many questions/am just feeling so terrible so would appreciate any help. 
      1: Does it really matter which strain you have? Should you still disclose this diagnosis to potential future partners? 
      2: Has anyone noticed small bumps on their fingers from the infection? Are these contagious? I have small bumps on one finger that haven't broken but are uncomfortable when touched. 
      3: Is it possible to have infection in both the mouth and genital area at one time? Most of the stuff I've read has said if you have bumps on the vagina then it's genital herpes but my throat is so sore and seems to have bumps way at the back - no sores yet. 
      4: Linked to Q.3, if I have genital herpes can I spread infection by kissing alone?
    • name12
      By name12
      hello,
      i was here in june with what I thought was maybe an oral ob.  At that point it had been post exposure by 4 months and i ended up testing neg 1&2 igg.  i just tested again and was neg for both, no new contact. 
      Monday night my nose all of a sudden became EXTREMELY itchy in just one nostril.  the next morning and day all of these white bumps popped up all over it.  I put abreva all in my nose.  this morning i woke up and it was irritated but all the white bumps were gone.  I calmed down but then i just looked and it looks like there's little erosions inside my nose now.  The dr refuses to swab.  Does this look like herpes?  I'm attaching pics of my nose with the blisters and with the erosions, I circled the erosions.  Also including a pic of my lip from june for reference. 

Sorry for the image quality of my nose, one is scarily detailed and the one of the bumps is very blurry.  hard to get a good nostril shot as it turns out
      maybe i have a false neg hsv1 test result?
      Feeling so defeated it is frustrating to not know what is going on and i feel humiliated by the drs who think i am being crazy for suggesting herpes.

• Sadcat
      By Sadcat
      Is this herpes?  Ive been in disbelief that I do have hsv1 so I’ve been putting up to go  talk to a doctor because I don’t know what kinda questions to ask even if I did have the courage (Ps I do have a geo tongue ) I’m worried about the to Red holes above where my wisdom teeth would come in . Does anyone know if can you pass It on to animal/cats I’ve been so scared to give my kitty kisses or let her lick my face and would have to push my pet away 
    • Elephant in the room?
      By Elephant in the room?
      Excellent well researched and referenced layman’s article on the importance of a high lysine diet for health.
      Some good jumping points for depth post publishing of the 5CC  if one wishes to research further or experiencing difficulties in treatment. Contains concepts of some the principles of HTMA science of which the Synergy protocol is based. Although Synergy can be done with preferred diet and their generalised diet recommendations are slightly different in focus (they emphasise leaner proteins of small portions, certain vegetables as a base and coconut water). It’s not luck or magic beans: it’s science. 
      Also has an interesting analysis at the end of the article of the China Study and factors why animal protein in that study may have contributed to cancer. 
      https://tendler5.wixsite.com/highlysinediet
    • Jesusislove777
      By Jesusislove777
      Hello, 
      I was diagnosed with hsv1&2 earlier this year. I was prescribed 1g of valtrex (valacyclovir) a day for suppressive therapy.  Valtrex helps greatly with my symtoms, but I recently had to leave my job for health reasons and will no longer have health insurance to get prescribed valtrex. 
      Does anyone know where I can purchase valtrex (valacyclovir) online without a prescription?
  • Trending Now

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.