World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Tacotime

HSV, Nuerodegeneration, Cognitive Dysfunction & other Associated Morbidities

WilsoInAus
37 minutes ago, Tacotime said:

Yeah well the whole thread is littered with evidence but you chose to remember or believe what you want I guess.

When you read research papers, you appreciate that the heading is a question, not a statement, that is tested in the paper.

The conclusions are “further research with large trials is required”.

The papers go nowhere near explaining why people without herpes develop dementia at the same rate or why 5% of people with HSV-1 develop AZ whereas 90% of those with Down syndrome do. The role of chromosome 21 in the amyloid process is a crucial part of the puzzle.

Quest

We need a true blocking feature that blocks him from seeing our posts as well!!!

Even with all the evidence deny, deny,deny.

WilsoInAus
9 minutes ago, Quest said:

We need a true blocking feature that blocks him from seeing our posts as well!!!

Even with all the evidence deny, deny,deny.

Block people from seeing your posts? That thinking went out with the defeat of the Third Reich!

Wnat evidence? All I see are hypotheses awaiting further research by the author’s own admission. Not one article here contains anything different. 

It helps to read them before spreading misinformation.

Quest

Easy to block people on Facebook and you won't be able to see their posts and the can't see your profile or anything you write!!!! It's an awesome way to get rid of bullies and needy people who love to hijack threads.:yep:

WilsoInAus
40 minutes ago, Quest said:

No, more like 

Arschloch

Oh dear, copied from google translate.

Holding so much hatred and bitterness is really bad for you.

It is not your fault, mine or anyone else on this website that you were fooled by Jay into believing he was woman with crazy stories. 

You need to take control leave it all behind and move on with your life. You’ll be so much better for it. Good luck xx

jmherped
On 6/12/2019 at 5:22 PM, WilsoInAus said:

Oh dear, copied from google translate.

Holding so much hatred and bitterness is really bad for you.

It is not your fault, mine or anyone else on this website that you were fooled by Jay into believing he was woman with crazy stories. 

You need to take control leave it all behind and move on with your life. You’ll be so much better for it. Good luck xx

Wilson, everyone here is tired of your blatent lying and trolling.  You are a total loser scumbag.  Respect the lady and get lost.

iFdUp

I blocked WilsoInAus as soon as I got on this site. 

I can't imagine why he would even engage negative comments after 2000+ plus posts on what is supposed to be a support website (mostly). 

It is just so unnecessary to fight here, even if you truly disagree with someone. 

Not worth the effort to argue with anyone who shares your suffering : ( 

WilsoInAus
3 hours ago, jmherped said:

Wilson, everyone here is tired of your blatent lying and trolling.  You are a total loser scumbag.  Respect the lady and get lost.

You can help, write to her and help her stop Jay’s manipulation, it’s gone on long enough and needs addressing.

Fingers crossed on your Westernblot result, good move by the way.

jmherped
6 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

You can help, write to her and help her stop Jay’s manipulation, it’s gone on long enough and needs addressing.

Fingers crossed on your Westernblot result, good move by the way.

Who are you talking at douche tard?

WilsoInAus
8 hours ago, jmherped said:

Who are you talking at douche tard?

Let go your hatred, forever will it dominate your thinking. It isn't too late to leave the stench behind you, leave the evil behind you. Embrace your life, forgive yourself, live a life of love instead of in a sewer of misery, a hull of bilge.

We are all rooting for you.

It is your destiny...

Lulupazoola

U tell everyone that they're wrong regarding their condition, which u have no knowledge and authority for.  Then their thoughts, feelings--well naturally anyone would be angry who has many years experience fighting this condition with their own body  And no one elected u forum guru.  We didnt come here to have someone tell us how to BE.  U tell us how to be, which we disregard, then we tell u to fuck off, which u disregard.  U speak as if u have god-like knowledge and then we get angry to be addressed as tho we r mere children.  Then u lay this soothing guru speech on us.  Over and over.  Unfortunately, narcissism is very out of the closet these days.  

WilsoInAus

@Lulupazoola what a gross exaggeration. I tell a few people who quite clearly not experiencing herpes related symptoms and some others get angry?

Why?

blurneworder
6 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

@Lulupazoola what a gross exaggeration. I tell a few people who quite clearly not experiencing herpes related symptoms and some others get angry?

Why?

What a lying moron.