World's Largest Herpes Support Group
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Cas9
      Regarding Excision BioTherapeutics, apparently in animals. Here's their pipeline. https://excisionbio.com/pipeline/ Note that they are expecting to go to human trials second quarter of this year. We'll see if it happens since these pipeline dates often change. By the way, there are also other companies making progress for an HIV cure.
    • veagle
      no way.. there's cure for HIV? 
    • DrumLoop8
      I'm glad I did the WB and can move forward. Thank you @WilsoInAus for being helpful with my many questions too. And also to @Tone123 who without his help, it would have been very difficult to Get the ball rolling! Thank you so much man. I owe you big time.
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @DrumLoop8 terrific that you have a firm answer and are able to move forward with confidence. Thanks for reporting back on the outcomes, really great insights for others that may have similar concerns and unsure of how to proceed!
    • WilsoInAus
      There is no evidence that is the case, it was a belief but has never been shown in vivo. And even in vitro, a lab, the results are inconclusive as to whether arginine has any impact, beneficial or adverse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.