World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Quest

What happened to the rant and rave FloydMonk "official POLL TO BAN WILSOinAUS"?

Quest

I get this error message.

!!!!!!!!

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Why can't it be unlocked to view? We going the direction of a wilso echo chamber? 

We can't rant and rave?

ETA: whatever, what was the final score? 

I read on here that Reddit kicked him off? Is it true?

WilsoInAus

No, I have never been a member nor made a post on reddit in my life.

Atrapasueños2

decidí dejar el foro un tiempo, sus moderadores no trabajan y el creador del foro parece oprimir la libre expresión

I decided to leave the forum for a while, its moderators do not work and the creator of the forum seems to oppress free expression

Quest

Me too. I spent too much time here anyway. 

I have an email that contradicts you wilso. You told me that Jay also got kicked off of Reddit.

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Quest said:

Me too. I spent too much time here anyway. 

I have an email that contradicts you wilso. You told me that Jay also got kicked off of Reddit.

Yes he has, multiple times. This was reported by @NY12345 on this forum.

Quest

NY12345 is your other account! Nice try:giggle:

You think we are stupid?!? Last time you were talking about "Jay" who was actually @LovedAnyway NY12345 wrote me. Guess what she wrote? Same shit you do!!!! FAKE Wilso alternative to back him up! LoL;)

You have already been busted using that account to stalk members!

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, Quest said:

NY12345 is your other account! Nice try:giggle:

You think we are stupid?!? Last time you were talking about "Jay" who was actually @LovedAnyway NY12345 wrote me. Guess what she wrote? Same shit you do!!!! FAKE Wilso alternative to back him up! LoL;)

You have already been busted using that account to stalk members!

No, the moderators know full well who the multiple users are from the IP addresses and the proxy nature of those faking their IP.

One advantage of being in Australia is that my independence is readily reconciled as being a world away most other users on here. 

How many accounts do you have? How would we know? 

T9000

Is loved anyway the girl who made the thread about how she autoinnoculated, and he immediately responded right off the bat screaming about how she was a troll and was lying? That was so innapropriate.

WilsoInAus
2 hours ago, T9000 said:

Is loved anyway the girl who made the thread about how she autoinnoculated, and he immediately responded right off the bat screaming about how she was a troll and was lying? That was so innapropriate.

I have no idea who you are talking about, it was very easy to identify Jay who did that a few times.

So a guy with some form of paychological problems creates a young female persona and pretends to have self innoculated ‘herself’ for no other purpose than to cause fear...

I’m sorry but THAT is so inappropriate. For goodness sake man we need to role model much better to our younger and vulnerable readers.

T9000
19 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

I have no idea who you are talking about, it was very easy to identify Jay who did that a few times.

So a guy with some form of paychological problems creates a young female persona and pretends to have self innoculated ‘herself’ for no other purpose than to cause fear...

I’m sorry but THAT is so inappropriate. For goodness sake man we need to role model much better to our younger and vulnerable readers.

I'm sorry but it's very obvious here that you're the one with psychological issues and have trouble accepting some of the more undesirable aspects of infection.

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, T9000 said:

I'm sorry but it's very obvious here that you're the one with psychological issues and have trouble accepting some of the more undesirable aspects of infection.

This thread has nothing to do with desirable or undesirable aspects of anything.

It is about people falsifying their representations to obfuscate and manipulate the herpes journey of others.

T9000
21 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

This thread has nothing to do with desirable or undesirable aspects of anything.

It is about people falsifying their representations to obfuscate and manipulate the herpes journey of others.

Noone is doing that by talking about their experience with autoinnoculation.