World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
pangaea1440

Men only: how painful are your outbreaks?

pangaea1440

They say that men got less painful outbreaks. Is it true? What are the accompanying symptoms? And how much milder are the recurrences?

hutchjoe

Less Painful OBs

I have to say that I contacted HVII last year and it have been one painful year. If there are not blisters then there is just a constant pain in my penis. I tried everything and nothing seems to help. IN the end the pain is tough to deal with and there is nothing to help

HC-Support-Team

Home remedies to ease the pain

Pain Relief Tips

Hope this helps,

Shenda

alwaysalone

I get them all the time for one thing or another. sometimes its cause im working out too much, i get a cold and get sicker, not enough sleep. And these things are in my life constantly. My obs are above my thing right belove my waist line. It hurts so bad because it's always rubbing. Drives me crazy. And a lot of the times i I have to sit funny wherever I am so I am not in pain.

mrefu

I don't know if this is a good idea, but....

I'm new to this whole thing, but the very first thing that I did when I saw those little bastard things was to put a bandaide over it.

I am pretty much able to operate like a normal human during the day (even go to the gym) and take the bandaide off at night to make sure that it gets the healing oxygen that it needs.

Like I said, I'm new to the whole thing, but it's something that I do. I would leave it to others to tell you if the bandaide is actually GOOD advice!

Peace,

mrefu

Ha ha, already discovered....

So, reading from another post it seems that a bandaide is a bad idea because it may increase friction.

Which is a shame because the bandaide really did a lot to make it feel better.

Maybe a different type of wrapping mechanism.... I don't know. Like I said I'm totally clueless.

Peace,