World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Aries86

Myalgia (aching muscles)

Aries86
Posted (edited)

Does anyone else experience this? I know the ‘experts’ say it usually only happens during the primary OB but I’ve been experiencing it since I was diagnosed in 2014 with HSV 2. It’s draining, my whole body hurts and I feel so fatigued. Similar to when you have the flu virus. I do not experience blisters, itching, tingling or any other symptoms . Occasionally I will get muscle twitches too. Ibuprofen (Advil) does very little to help. 

Edited by Aries86

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Aries86 said:

Does anyone else experience this? I know the ‘experts’ say it usually only happens during the primary OB but I’ve been experiencing it since I was diagnosed in 2014 with HSV 2. It’s draining, my whole body hurts and I feel so fatigued. Similar to when you have the flu virus. I do not experience blisters, itching, tingling or any other symptoms . Occasionally I will get muscle twitches too. Ibuprofen (Advil) does very little to help. 

Yes. I have muscle soreness in my groin and under my armpits.

I am also very fatigued during physical activity.

Edited by blurneworder

G77

I'm having my 5th ob with ghsv1 and feel really fatigued. I'm not sure If the fatigue is coming from the ob or the reason I'm having the ob ( high stress). I've not experienced achy muscles since my first ob though.

WilsoInAus
3 hours ago, blurneworder said:

Yes. I have muscle soreness in my groin and under my armpits.

I am also very fatigued during physical activity.

You forgot to mention that you don’t have any evidence for genital herpes.

Which is good news in a way as it gives people hope of finding a cause and getting better.

Maybe you’ll do the same? What have you done about your symptoms?

blurneworder
49 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

You forgot to mention that you don’t have any evidence for genital herpes.

Which is good news in a way as it gives people hope of finding a cause and getting better.

Maybe you’ll do the same? What have you done about your symptoms?

Since acquiring HSV1, these muscles aches have started.

Considering I acquired HSV the same night I had unprotected oral and vaginal sex, it's not a stretch to think I am infected both places.

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, blurneworder said:

Since acquiring HSV1, these muscles aches have started.

Considering I acquired HSV the same night I had unprotected oral and vaginal sex, it's not a stretch to think I am infected both places.

There is no evidence you acquired HSV that night.

There is no evidence you have HSV genitally.

There is no evidence this partner has HSV as they tested negative.

There is no evidence your symptoms are caused by herpes.

So yes it’s all a bigger stretch than the Kessel Run!

Anyway this thread isn’t about you, yet again you have hijacked it to be about you and what you cannot accept about reality. 

I guess it’s too much to ask you write a post that isn’t about your herpes fantasy?

blurneworder
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Aries86 said:

Does anyone else experience this? 

Nope, you made this thread about me because you are OBSESSED with me.

The poster asked if anybody else dealt with the same issue. I responded as someone who does. 

@Aries86, sorry that Wilsanus is ruining your quest for support.

Edited by blurneworder

blurneworder
35 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

There is no evidence you acquired HSV that night.

There is no evidence you have HSV genitally.

There is no evidence this partner has HSV as they tested negative.

There is no evidence your symptoms are caused by herpes.

So yes it’s all a bigger stretch than the Kessel Run!

Anyway this thread isn’t about you, yet again you have hijacked it to be about you and what you cannot accept about reality. 

I guess it’s too much to ask you write a post that isn’t about your herpes fantasy?

Yep, I magically acquired HSV from nobody. Sounds about right.

Quest

Wilso, People who you have told that they don't have HSV read what you wrote at least by the third time. Let's see Mr B has a hundred and thirty three posts...you are obsessed is an understatement and I don't mean maybe!

Aries viruses can lead to fibromyalgia. That explains your symptoms. I would get the book "from fatigued to fantastic by Jacob tietelbaum.

Not saying you have it. But I would look into shortages of DHEA, b vitamins and vitamin D

WilsoInAus
34 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Nope, you made this thread about me because you are OBSESSED with me.

The poster asked if anybody else dealt with the same issue. I responded as someone who does. 

@Aries86, sorry that Wilsanus is ruining your quest for support.

Yes you may deal with the same issue, you simply neglected to provide all the facts that mean there is very probably no link to HSV. There would be zero problems if you did.

Yes I am OBSESSED with using truth, reality and science to support people.

Yes I am OBSESSED with the use of misinformation, misinterpretation and fantasy to disrupt people's journey in knowledge and healing.

It is IRRELEVANT who or what is the cause of the misinformation, misinterpretation or fantasy, but I will address it EVERY time.

WilsoInAus
12 minutes ago, Quest said:

Wilso, People who you have told that they don't have HSV read what you wrote at least by the third time. Let's see Mr B has a hundred and thirty three posts...you are obsessed is an understatement and I don't mean maybe!

Aries viruses can lead to fibromyalgia. That explains your symptoms. I would get the book "from fatigued to fantastic by Jacob tietelbaum.

That is not the point, I would love not to have to post anything, but I am behoved to address misinformation, misinterpretation and fantasy that is designed to disrupt a person's journey in knowledge and healing.

If you believe in that principle, join me, if you don't, then there is no need to do anything. What do you want to see happen?

Quest

Why don't you care that we screwed up this thread. Whenever you scream hijacking a thread you are the one usually doing it!

Aries, that book will show you how to raise your energy levels!

WilsoInAus
5 minutes ago, Quest said:

Why don't you care that we screwed up this thread. Whenever you scream hijacking a thread you are the one usually doing it!

Aries, that book will show you how to raise your energy levels!

I disagree, we have made a significant contribution to keeping it on track and ensuring the OP has the correct information to cogitate upon. Let's keep the good work up!

straightspies
Posted (edited)

Maybe a helpful reply?

ive had HSV2 for two years and I experience so much leg pain and butt pain ever since my diagnosis that I have never had before. It feels like nerve pain and although I haven’t had an outbreak in almost a year, it is very similar to the shooting pain I experienced during my other outbreaks, especially the primary. It isn’t all the time but my legs ache when I’m in bed. I’m 25 and activity level hasn’t changed so I don’t see what gives. 

Edited by straightspies

emcee

Describes my situation pretty accurately. I do get mild lesions, but I have an almost low-level chronic fatigue all the time. I often feel mildly feverish / hot, and get aches anywhere from my knees to my abdomen.

blurneworder
3 hours ago, emcee said:

Describes my situation pretty accurately. I do get mild lesions, but I have an almost low-level chronic fatigue all the time. I often feel mildly feverish / hot, and get aches anywhere from my knees to my abdomen.

Knee aches happen to me, too!

WilsoInAus
6 hours ago, emcee said:

It would be also fair to add that to this point tounhave no evidence of a herpes infection and no evidence herpes is causing these symptoms.