Anyone from asia

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Ninie
      Hi Guys, PLEASEEE Keep sharing and signing this link!! Its so important, WE have a voice as well!  How can they run around creating a vaccine for COVID, while people are suffering for years with this awful virus, and nothing has been done....... come on guys, just 20.371 people signed it, and 5 billion people have the virus.. of course they are not going to take us serious if we don't DEMAND help!!!!!! We have to take measures in our own hands, and force them to create a solution... Its NOT okay, to keep suffering like this. SO PLEASE GUYS SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE and sign this petition!! Lets DO THIS!!!!!!!! http://chng.it/q4DVMpbDzC
    • Nath
      As I have frequent outbreaks inside my nose, my doctor recommend to put acyclovir ointment in my nose. Because of the coronavirus I have never done this.
    • LemonOne9
      The current machines are basically just a small box beside a laptop.
    • TCBH
      Be mindful of the amount of arginine in the collagen you take.  Arginine is a known to cause outbreaks in some people.
    • readytostart
      Thank you Graph14, I didn´t know about this company. It seems intranasal vaccination is cheaper also. Anyway, what I was thinking about, was using existing meds like aciclovir or valaciclovir  but delivering them in a different way, due to the intranasal capacity of absorption. I have to read more about all this, but if anyone can shed some light it would be much appreciated  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.