World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Kurdt01

HSV1 Raw spots in mouth???

Kurdt01

So far my experience has been rotating between burning/tingling lips and these raw spots in my mouth and inner lips....it’s strange. It’s also non stop...at least it has been since my primary lip presentation 2 weeks ago. Can any one relate to this? Or tell me more about your experience? Is this unusual? Please help. 

WilsoInAus

This doesn’t really sound like herpes. I’d get tona doctor for advice and a swab to learn what’s going on.

Dvm
4 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

So far my experience has been rotating between burning/tingling lips and these raw spots in my mouth and inner lips....it’s strange. It’s also non stop...at least it has been since my primary lip presentation 2 weeks ago. Can any one relate to this? Or tell me more about your experience? Is this unusual? Please help. 

I hv had cold sores(HSV1) and they can b in your mouth, lips or nose. It lives in your ganglion nerve in your face & when it flares can cause burning, pain, numbness and it affected my trigeminal nerve and when mine flares i can get dizzy as well as brain fog and vertigo and teeth pain. It's very debilitating and the only thing i do is rest and take valtrex. Hope that helps you not feel alone.