World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Kurdt01

HSV1 Raw spots in mouth???

Kurdt01

So far my experience has been rotating between burning/tingling lips and these raw spots in my mouth and inner lips....it’s strange. It’s also non stop...at least it has been since my primary lip presentation 2 weeks ago. Can any one relate to this? Or tell me more about your experience? Is this unusual? Please help. 

WilsoInAus

This doesn’t really sound like herpes. I’d get tona doctor for advice and a swab to learn what’s going on.

Dvm
4 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

So far my experience has been rotating between burning/tingling lips and these raw spots in my mouth and inner lips....it’s strange. It’s also non stop...at least it has been since my primary lip presentation 2 weeks ago. Can any one relate to this? Or tell me more about your experience? Is this unusual? Please help. 

I hv had cold sores(HSV1) and they can b in your mouth, lips or nose. It lives in your ganglion nerve in your face & when it flares can cause burning, pain, numbness and it affected my trigeminal nerve and when mine flares i can get dizzy as well as brain fog and vertigo and teeth pain. It's very debilitating and the only thing i do is rest and take valtrex. Hope that helps you not feel alone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • @lw@ys
      I usually stick to 16-18 hour fasts daily. It helps me. 
    • iFdUp
      To all the people estimating 2023 for human trials of what Dr Jerome is working on, we really have to see.  Depending on what is happening right now about that 90% delivery to the SCG and the 50% to TG.  As soon as it is considered an effective cure in mice it will move to a greater animal.  The time to determine results of the mice testing was at most around 45~ days per test grouping. It may be longer for greater animals but I doubt it would be much longer.  If the same level of efficacy is found in the greater animals it may progress to clinic much faster. It may even be granted access to certain people with rare cases of lethal herpes, anything is possible. 
    • Focri
      Same... on everything. I hated when i saw that the CDC thought It wouldn’t change people’s behavior, therefore, no testing. Screw that. When I was tested before the last relationship I was in, they didn’t even tell me what was Not being tested for. I just assumed all the common or dangerous ones.  However, my ex used it to her advantage and actually used it as a weapon so we would be “stuck together” she would often say happily, and now she’s even denying she has it (accused me) and she wont get tested, leading me to believe this is a strategy of hers - saying she got tested, but keeping the HSV off the books. Psycho  Will be taking her to court for sexual assault soon as she aggressively pursued sex, forcing herself on me as she stripped, and resulting in a disgusting situation of me not interested and her looking back on it often saying, “ive never cum so much.”  I stopped dating for years trying to get life together, and this fuckingNot testing bullshit is beyond stupid considering all of the serious health complications from HSV1 and 2. 
    • LightafterDarkness
      Thanks @WilsoInAus   Day +43: Another inspection from the doctor and he is not seeing anything; also a dermatologist in the clinic takes a look. Doctor also is skeptical that cut on left butt check is anything to be concerned about. In the evening itchiness appears but its not too bad- i have noticed that perhaps the area is tender from the previous pain so any sort of touching sets off itchnyess. Speak with Doc and plan is to do a blood test around the 10 week mark. Im also down to 1g/day for Val and will be complete on Sunday. Day +44: itchyness continues but it comes and goes.
    • LightafterDarkness
      Looks like the fundraiser just passed the $25k mark. At some point this money starts to become really meaningful (e.g., $50k may pay for one additional person to work in the lab etc). Also its a signal from the community that there is alot of interest in a cure via gene therapy. http://engage.fredhutch.org/site/TR?px=1709211&fr_id=1574&pg=personal    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.