World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Isthis?

Burning/stinging pain??? No ob??

Isthis?

So I’m having pain in my pubic skin area . It’s like a burning/stinging pain, with no sores. The thing is it comes and goes for weeks on end! Never had a outbreak of sores or blisters.. 

has anyone else had this?? It’s really getting bothersome and want to know if this is herpes cai

Isthis?

I had protected sex, but the skin that is casing pain was exposed . 

WilsoInAus
21 minutes ago, Isthis? said:

I had protected sex, but the skin that is casing pain was exposed . 

Note that 99% of the time, these symptoms are not caused by herpes, best to consult your doctor appropriate testing and diagnosis if you have concerns.

Isthis?

Have been tested. Have hsv1 but usually only get cold sores. I’m wondering if anyone else experiences these type symptoms ?? 

The

@Isthis?

How long has this been going on for? And how long after your encounter did you get tested? You should wait atleast 3-6 months then get multiple types of hsv tests to make sure its as accurate as possible. In the meantime see a doctor to make sure its not something else.

And yes, Assorted varying skin/nerve irritation/burning/stinging all about, mostly waist down. No sores, no blisters. On and off for months.. Some people here have similar experience with this condition.

Isthis?
Posted (edited)

@The it literally started 2 weeks after the exposure... i got tested 9 weeks after the encounter for hsv2 and it was negative. i didnt test for hsv1 because i have cold sores on lip since forever. 

I have to wait all the way out to 6 months with the hsv2 test? I was going to go one more time at the 3 month mark to make sure its not hsv2.

are you saying other people have this symptom with ghsv?

Edited by Isthis?

Zach92
1 minute ago, Isthis? said:

@The it literally started 2 weeks after the exposure... i got tested 9 weeks after the encounter for hsv2 and it was negative. i didnt test for hsv1 because i have cold sores on lip since forever. 

I have to wait all the way out to 6 months with the hsv2 test? I was going to go one more time at the 3 month mark to make sure its not hsv2.

Per @WilsoInAus he says 12 weeks is a safe bet for a solid result.

The

@Isthis?

I had said 3-6 months, so yes a test at the 3 month mark would be fine. But just know that there are people who take a bit longer than that to get a positive reading. In the meantime just pay close attention to your symptoms and make sure its not another condition.

Zach92
2 minutes ago, The said:

@Isthis?

I had said 3-6 months, so yes a test at the 3 month mark would be fine. But just know that there are people who take a bit longer than that to get a positive reading. In the meantime just pay close attention to your symptoms and make sure its not another condition.

Can you a take a look at my profile and let me know what you think of my most recent thread.

Isthis?

Well, next week is my 12 week mark. but even if thats negative how will i know if its not hsv1 now on my genitals since i dont have any ob to test for and im already got it on my lip? the worst part is the girl i was exposed to ghosted me after I asked her about her std status. wont answer back

Zach92

Well, next week is my 12 week mark. but even if thats negative how will i know if its not hsv1 now on my genitals since i dont have any ob to test for and im already got it on my lip? the worst part is the girl i was exposed to ghosted me after I asked her about her std status. wont answer back

Do an HSV1-HSV2 IGG test you can get tested for both

Isthis?

well what I meant is I have hsv1 already because ive had cold sores on my lip for over 10 years. but im worried maybe this new exposure the girl gave it to my genitals? and i cant test for that since no sores....

WilsoInAus

well what I meant is I have hsv1 already because ive had cold sores on my lip for over 10 years. but im worried maybe this new exposure the girl gave it to my genitals? and i cant test for that since no sores....

You have immunity from this happening, there is no documented case of this occurring. Rationally, why if for some reason you became infected genitally with HSV-1 would you experience symptoms different in nature and exceeding severity of what you experience orally?

Surprise
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Isthis? said:

I'm having a similar issue I also have hsv1 oral no ob since kindergarten over 35 years and I was exposed 28 days ago. Burning, itching, tingling in butt. However, I mostly itch in the crease of my inner thigh. Today itching on mouth and it looks like a small blister is trying to form.Afer 35 years REALLY but still no sores down there. I believe that our bodies are fighting against hsv2 because if anyone has already had exposure to hsv1 and currently have the virus it can make it hard for us to catch ghsv2 because we have partial immunity to the virus

Edited by Surprise

Isthis?

@WilsoInAus yeah im not sure why, maybe just different because of location compared to my lip. It just doesnt make sense for the only area that came into contact with this woman during sex to start tingling and burning for no apparent reason, plus the fact she ignored me after asking her status...

I just dont want to pass it on to someone else. I was reading of some others on here saying they get these pains but no ob also. so it has me wondering?? its impossible to get ghsv1 if you already have hsv1 on lip or what?? is there any other test i can take to be sure its not down there?

WilsoInAus
36 minutes ago, Isthis? said:

@WilsoInAus yeah im not sure why, maybe just different because of location compared to my lip. It just doesnt make sense for the only area that came into contact with this woman during sex to start tingling and burning for no apparent reason, plus the fact she ignored me after asking her status...

I just dont want to pass it on to someone else. I was reading of some others on here saying they get these pains but no ob also. so it has me wondering?? its impossible to get ghsv1 if you already have hsv1 on lip or what?? is there any other test i can take to be sure its not down there?

A vast number of women and men do start ignoring you if challenged in the wrong way about herpes status. This needs to be handled with some delicacy.

The reality is that you have HSV-1 and therefore transmission to an uninfected person by your mouth is a possibility. All you can do is disclose and not bring your mouth into contact with anyone should you be experiencing a cold sore or have indications you might be about to get one. Nothing more can or is expected.

Yes it is extremely difficult to become infected in another location with HSV-1 if you have an established oral HSV-1 infection. The only test is the swab of a lesion.

RainyDay2
On 7/8/2019 at 6:24 PM, Isthis? said:

So I’m having pain in my pubic skin area . It’s like a burning/stinging pain, with no sores. The thing is it comes and goes for weeks on end! Never had a outbreak of sores or blisters.. 

has anyone else had this?? It’s really getting bothersome and want to know if this is herpes cai

To answer your question, I have been living with pain and burning in my penis for a year now.  My symptoms started within 48 hours of attempted sex with someone who has HSV2.

Doctors can’t figure it out.  I’m 90% certain HSV2 is the culprit.  All my issues started directly after the exposure.  Itching, tingling, constipation, nerve burning, testicle pain and back pain. And they all come and go. I only got a large bump in my pubic area days after the exposure.  A large amount of people with herpes don’t get typical looking lesions, so you can’t base it on that.  

Hopefully you find your answer.  I pretty much have mine but have to prove it to my doctors by way of elimination.

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, RainyDay2 said:

To answer your question, I have been living with pain and burning in my penis for a year now.  My symptoms started within 48 hours of attempted sex with someone who has HSV2.

Doctors can’t figure it out.  I’m 90% certain HSV2 is the culprit.  All my issues started directly after the exposure.  Itching, tingling, constipation, nerve burning, testicle pain and back pain. And they all come and go. I only got a large bump in my pubic area days after the exposure.  A large amount of people with herpes don’t get typical looking lesions, so you can’t base it on that.  

Hopefully you find your answer.  I pretty much have mine but have to prove it to my doctors by way of elimination.

This isn't some 1940s crime detective novel mate! We don't have process of elimination, we have active diagnosis.

But to hell with that. You do not have to prove anything to doctors. They're just a bunch of clowns with meaningless tests! You're the man, you make the decisions.

Whether you think you have herpes, or whether you think you don't, you're right.

Be a man, be confident, if you have HSV-2 then own up to it.

Stop camping around at doctors offices. Stride right back to that girl in your loosest jocks with lots of stretch room for those swollen gonads. Slam open the bedroom door and announce you're here to show her what a night with real man feels like, minus Trojans!