Do I have herpes pic included very graphic

18 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

No, there's nothing there that resembles herpes.  What made you think you might have herpes?

It was blisters on my vagina lip. Then the bump on my butt. I took it while I was drinking so it's not a very good pic but it's blisters

Edited by Urgent

Yes, I got the blister a week ago but when it healed referring to the last pic it doesn't look like I have a crusted over scab or anything like that I was also using hydrogen peroxide, Lysol, and, vinegar on my vagina

Just now, Cas9 said:

Have the blister swabbed.  You should wait for a few months before blood testing to get an accurate antibody reading.

It does look like herpes doesn't it?

3 minutes ago, Urgent said:

It does look like herpes doesn't it?

You said it healed so how could there be anything there that looks like herpes. So no, I don't see anything that looks like herpes. I'm accepting that you did have a blister based on what you said.

Keep an eye on it. If you get any sores, see a doctor. Your doctor can probably decide whether it's worth swabbing.

An OB often occurs within a week after infection although it can happen later.

1 minute ago, Cas9 said:

You said it healed so how could there be anything there that looks like herpes. So no, I don't see anything that looks like herpes. I'm accepting that you did have a blister based on what you said.

Keep an eye on it. If you get any sores, see a doctor. Your doctor can probably decide whether it's worth swabbing.

An OB often occurs within a week after infection although it can happen later.

I hope it's not. Idk what my love life will be like it I had it. Hopefully it's not I'm just afraid and feeling alone thx for answering my question

Just now, Urgent said:

I hope it's not. Idk what my love life will be like it I had it. Hopefully it's not I'm just afraid and feeling alone thx for answering my question

How is it feeling right at the moment?

18 minutes ago, Cas9 said:

Good. Stay in touch and ask questions.  By the way, most people with hsv go on to have relationships. It just gets a bit trickier.

I'll try to keep that in mind thx for the support and I will stay in touch

Edited by Urgent
4 minutes ago, Urgent said:

I'll try to keep that in mind thx for the support and I will stay in touch

I'll be here. By the way, I've had ghsv2 for almost 37 years so even if you do have hsv, you will survive :)

6 hours ago, Cas9 said:

I'll be here. By the way, I've had ghsv2 for almost 37 years so even if you do have hsv, you will survive :)

I believe he  knew he had it I'm jus hurt and confused thx guys

• 2 weeks later...

It's folliculitis on inner leg and butt. 

Vagina looks normal unless you want to tell us about symptoms.

If you think he is extremely high-risk go get an STD panel in three months from sex, understand that herpes 1 / 2 will not be on there.

ETA: blisters will be watery. They will not have the straw colored fighter cell response.

Really depends and everyone is different. 2-14 av. days and two is if it is barely starting to turn raw.

Eta: I don't see the area as HSV (kind of at the tip of her finger). I would want a redish discolored background and it would need to be painful to the touch. Where she has pain is where she needs swabbed, but she said it was not painful and it did not crust over which is not typical of hsv

A regular swab would be a hit or miss. They did a hole punch on me which still did not get the virus to grow. A PCR is so much more sensitive and the way to go.

They would need to swab right away if one had symptoms that they wanted checked. Can't really depend on a doctor to allow us to choose the test.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:36 PM, Surprise said:

Can they swab if no blister is there?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Q2Josh
      By Q2Josh
      So basic every morning I wake up with a bunch of smegma on my tip it’s white. Like I’ll take a shower wash my meat and everything the next day it’s there. Also the side of my thighs have a white patch ashy it itchy sometimes but not big deal. Like shii annoying my doctor gave me balanitis cream but look like my glans still dry like wtf is going on mind you I’m a teen going through all them shii. I just want to be done w life🤦🏾‍♂️😡😔 
    • Fernie
      By Fernie
      Hey guys I tested HSV 2 (IGG), Type-Spec AB 0.95 (equivocal) back on 2/27. I just retested and received my results today (blood was drawn on Monday) and it’s coming up equivocal again 🤦‍♂️. 

The results on this second test were 
      HSV 2 (IGG),TYPE-SPEC ABYour Value0.94
      Unit: index
      (NOTE)
      Index Interpretation
      ----- --------------
      <0.90 Negative
      0.90-1.09 Equivocal
      >1.09 Positive

I’ve never had an outbreak and although I’m promiscuous, I do use condoms. The amount of igg detected has dropped by .01 and I’m assuming that if I did have it it should have gone up not down. Now I’m no doctor but even the doctors are confused about the equivocal results. 

I had the first doctor tell me it’s the same as a positive but I read differently online. This same doctor also told me that if you don’t have an outbreak you can’t pass it, which is false. So I definitely didn’t trust that first doctor and went for a second opinion. 

The second opinion was altogether lost about the equivocal results. They didn’t have a good answer and suggested another test. They also examined my genital area for any outbreak (which they didn’t find because I’ve never had one). Another equivocal result this time slightly lower I’m pretty sure at this point all I can do is wait it out a month and get tested again. I wanna have sex so bad but at the same time I’m a responsible person and definitely would not want to pass anything on to anybody so I’ve been holding out until I know for sure I do or don’t have it. 

@WilsoInAus
      one last thing... one of the doctors there did say that if you come in contact with a minuscule amount (not enough to infect you, because most people do come in contact with minuscule amounts.) that that’s the reason we have the igg antibodies in our body. So I was thinking maybe I could have come in contact with a small amount and thus the reason for this equivocal amount. I dunno I’m fucking confused.
    • morty1234
      By morty1234
      Step 1
      Click on Account
      Step 2
      Click on ignored user

Step 3 write the person you want to block

• Henson8675309
      By Henson8675309
      Had unprotected sex aug 14, got std tested results came back positive for chlamydia I then got medication which gave me positive results for bacterial vaginosis. Told tdoctor my symptoms and after taking a swab of my cervix during a wellness exam she told me nothing looking out of the ordinary. Fast forward to now, I'm still getting itches and stings from time to time in my vagina and for about a month now I have been having back main mostly lower back pain arm aches leg aches feet aches hip aches and pelvic aches. (Could this be prodrome?) During this time I have had a big bump that looked somewhat like a cyst that just went down on its own and peeled a bit but never popped. For a while my Anus was always itchy but that subsided once I forced myself to stop scratching. I have had bumps or pimples on thighs and the bottom of my butt cheek that also never popped and just went away on its own (assumed pimples or razor bumps) Haven't had any swelling in the lymph nodes though. Sometime last week my clit had a tiny pain I say tiny bc I barely even noticed it, but there was small pain while I peed and a day later I look in the mirror and notice redness around it. Didn't hurt or itch when I touched it.  I'm On my period now and so far as of today I haven't had any lower back pain. Now idk if all of these symptoms have come from my worrying, as I have been having anxiety about herpes since the unprotected sex in august, but it's driving me crazy I look in a 5x mirror everyday noticing every little bump freaking out wondering if it could be herpes and then when it goes away I feel a bit better just to find something else the next day. but when describing these bumps to the doctor she says they're more than likely razor bumps or pimples and to go back once and if they ever ooze and I haven't been back bc like I said they never popped nothing ever oozed out of the bumps I seen. Today while checking in the mirror I noticed some red or flesh colored bumps I'd wet much appreciate if someone looked at them for me ! Please give me some type of feedback I am praying on this ! The first thre pictures are from today the 4th pic was about two days ago.
      https://m.imgur.com/SAV1s00
      https://m.imgur.com/GbIj2WU
      https://m.imgur.com/qWvuvNE
      https://m.imgur.com/sBX0nlw 
      area at the op of my vagina two days ago (1st pic) and now (2nd pic)
      https://m.imgur.com/gBWR9N5
      https://m.imgur.com/7fxl90Z
      @WilsoInAus please offer feedback!! Thank you so much 
    • selu
      By selu
      I have a question regarding the western blot.is it done only in the us? Because i got a laboratory claiming it does serum detection by western blot in india
  • Trending Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.