I can’t believe with all the medical Advancements we haven’t defeated this yet.

Theremustbeaway

I just don’t understand how something like H has not been defeated or more has been done in terms of treatment . I mean there have been millions before us how have they survived and lived their lives with this . Even HIV has been dealt with to the point it cannot be transmitted how in the world this has not been put under control. I’m just so frustrated and pissed to know after all this time nothing proper has been put in place . I don’t understand it .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Theremustbeaway said:

I just don’t understand how something like H has not been defeated or more has been done in terms of treatment . I mean there have been millions before us how have they survived and lived their lives with this . Even HIV has been dealt with to the point it cannot be transmitted how in the world this has not been put under control. I’m just so frustrated and pissed to know after all this time nothing proper has been put in place . I don’t understand it .

It’s frustrating isn’t it. The medical industry’s nonchalant attitude towards hsv doesn’t make it any better. I think they just tell us it’s no big deal so we won’t put a gun in our mouths. 

It they really didnt care then they should eliminate the need for disclosure , my doctor actually told me you don’t have to tell anyone your immune system deals with it and keeps it under control . Only after doing my research I realized I should disclose

• Like 1

Yeah it’s kind of crazy… It’s really hard that with the thousands of people on this forum there’s not a single natural remedy that seems to help a large constituency… makes you feel like we really are kind of fucked with this ha ha  I’ve spent thousands over the years on staff just recently completed a 36 hour fast… Nothing… Nothing helps this.

I was wondering if we can crowd find research or a vaccine in a foreign Country like China , like a private effort with scientist or researcher who are afflicted also and want to get this dealt with , it seems on reality this can be cured in a year without the red tape , mice , G pigs , primates then humans , 10-15 years later is ridiculous 

That’s essentially what Bill Halford tried to do in St Kitts… Just my opinion but vaccines are not the answer… We need something else. Even if it were something that we had to take every day, that would be fine if it actually got rid of symptoms and we didn’t have to worry about it anymore…maybe Pritelivr....that’s probably the best we’re gonna get any time soon, let’s just hope 1)it does work and 2) it actually makes it to market.

• Like 1

A couple of thoughts on this:

• A virus is a very hard thing to beat as they have evolved right next to us over the years. HSV is in fact pretty amazing in that it found the one spot in the body (the nerves) that our body cant attack it
  • That means you really have 3 options to attack this thing: (1) Cut it out of the nerves (via gene therapy which is showing strong promise), (2) Somehow flush it out of the nerves all at once (I am not aware of anything on this front), or (3) Build such a strong immunity that it is permanently trapped in your nerve like chicken pox (which also is dormant in your nerves; lots of stuff here)
    • Check out this thread which has a long list of options that are coming: 
  • Other viruses in the same boat in terms of difficulty include HIV and Hepatitis - the good news though is that ~5 years ago we defeated Hep C (12 week regimen has you cured) so progress is being made and will continue to be made
  • When it comes to medical advances past does not tell you anything about the future. Medical and tech advances are only accelerating so keep the faith!