How to Successfully Search your Subject here and Terri Warren's Site or NCBI

Google Search  Words Example: "Terri Warren tingling butt" These were the results! So any time Terri talked to anyone about the subject matter it showed up here!

Honeycomb search engine Search Words Example: Say you are searching for "immune" by author Cas9 boom 178 results

Google  science/trial search: You would search science of "BHT ncbi pubmed" by clicking HERE

Ask the experts now will cost you $25.00 Terri Warren RN, Edward Hook MD, & Hunter Hansfield MD

I hope it helps you and you be good to you! :biglove:

If  l or anyone helped you here please make a nice donation to Fred Hutch Research Center

Mod update: you can now donate directly to HSV research at Fred Hutch here: http://engage.fredhutch.org/goto/hsvresearch

Let me know what you want me to add

• Thanks 2

@Quest and @MikeHerp it is not acceptable on this site to call for donations to a specific entity.

This is for three main reasons:

- it is not possible to verify that there is no vested interest in the entity being promoted by a particular person.

- people have a right to choose from all available options as to where donations can be made, simply because someone has been helped on this site does not mean there ought to be any suggestion they should feel like they ought to donate to herpes research instead of say abuse of women or clean water projects.

- Not everyone lives in America. Many countries have various laws surrounding donations, particularly tax law, in order to encourage research within a country and opportunities for their national scientists.

I ask that you respect the inclusive nature of this website and its diverse peoples.

16 minutes ago, MikeHerp said:

The FHC donation drive has been vetted by the admins here as a legit one. The post which is referenced by Quest was in fact even pinned by admins.

What has that got to do with my points and asking you to obey the forum rules and the avknowledgment of the above points?

We don’t know if you have any vested interest.

here is guideline 7 that you agreed to when joining. Your attention has been drawn to it multiple times now.

7. Advertising and solicitation is strictly forbidden within the posts of the forum and in member signatures, emails and private messages.

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, pages, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited.

Some lenience is given in the Herpes Cure Research threads to highlight funds, charities and research efforts that are underway, but please do not solicit donations or money for these services via our support forum.

Please do not use our support service to promote a website that solicits a product, service, fund or donations, this includes making a post to promote a website or product that you are in some way affiliated with. It does not matter if it is a commercial website, a personal website or a non profit website, if you have not obtained consent and it involves solicitation it will not be permitted and will be removed.

3 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Was has that got to do with my points and asking you to obey the forum rules and the avknowledgment of the above points?

We don’t know if you have any vested interest.

I actually do have an interest in it—my interest is wanting myself and others to be cured of herpes. 

2 minutes ago, MikeHerp said:

I actually do have an interest in it—my interest is wanting myself and others to be cured of herpes. 

Again, please observe the guideline that you have agreed to.

@Quest of course we can bury any hatchet :) 

No one is asking anyone to stop promoting the cause of a herpes cure It is a problem though when one cause in one country (that’s only 4.3% of the world’s population) is been promoted by an international forum.

It may also not be the best option to develop a cure that remains white man’s magic and only a few people in the US can afford it.

It might be better for example for a cheap vaccine to be made and produced in China to be invested in that may not be a cure or have 100% preventative properties but actually reduce the world’s burden significantly more than other solutions.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Single ➵ You may like to try the Dating App

• Similar Content

• Dapo
      By Dapo
      Hello everyone. A sex worker performed oral sex on me on December 17, 2020, after 2 days I go with a doctor friend I tell him that I made a mistake that I am afraid of an STD (I am married) he gives me cetriaxone, he gives me azithromycin and 7 days of tetracycline . I go home and have sex with my wife on December 24 and 26, on December 27 I have a discomfort when urinating, in January another doctor formulates gentamicin and it is removed, but I am left with a strange sensation in my urethra, he tells me that probably kidney stones. On February 17, a bright red ulcer appears on my glans, when I see it, I panic and go to the hospital, they test me for all HIV (I already have 5 tests to date), syphilis (vdrl fat-abs), chlamydia and gonorrhea all The doctor checks the lesion and tells me that it is not herpes, it does not look like herpes because there were no blisters or blisters. Anyway, I started taking acyclovir and 8 days after having the wound (it already had a white scab on top, it healed after 2 days) I did the herpes test (I had about 3 days taking acyclovir) I clarify since I was little I have had h1 on my lips, the results were the following IgG for h1 positive (obviously) IgG for h2 negative IgM for h1 negative IgM for h2 negative I don't know what to do I don't trust the tests these tests were taken 10 weeks after contact apart from that I used a cream that had a strong ration on my penis and burned it by 80% and to this date it is recovered
    • Mikeb
      By Mikeb
      https://i.imgur.com/FVU9q0m.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/gMlwgkm.jpg
    • Dubneedshelp
      By Dubneedshelp
      Hey guys. I was just diagnosed with genital herpes after a visual examination. I've had all the possible symptoms - fever, chills, aches, sore throat, bumps on vaginal area and discomfort when peeing. I'm waiting to find out what strain I have and I have so many questions/am just feeling so terrible so would appreciate any help. 
      1: Does it really matter which strain you have? Should you still disclose this diagnosis to potential future partners? 
      2: Has anyone noticed small bumps on their fingers from the infection? Are these contagious? I have small bumps on one finger that haven't broken but are uncomfortable when touched. 
      3: Is it possible to have infection in both the mouth and genital area at one time? Most of the stuff I've read has said if you have bumps on the vagina then it's genital herpes but my throat is so sore and seems to have bumps way at the back - no sores yet. 
      4: Linked to Q.3, if I have genital herpes can I spread infection by kissing alone?
    • HodJ311
      By HodJ311
      I had sex with a girl I didint know very well and woke up with 2 medium size bumps the next day idk if it’s herpes or not thinking about getting tested it’s been 3 days .
    • name12
      By name12
      hello,
      i was here in june with what I thought was maybe an oral ob.  At that point it had been post exposure by 4 months and i ended up testing neg 1&2 igg.  i just tested again and was neg for both, no new contact. 
      Monday night my nose all of a sudden became EXTREMELY itchy in just one nostril.  the next morning and day all of these white bumps popped up all over it.  I put abreva all in my nose.  this morning i woke up and it was irritated but all the white bumps were gone.  I calmed down but then i just looked and it looks like there's little erosions inside my nose now.  The dr refuses to swab.  Does this look like herpes?  I'm attaching pics of my nose with the blisters and with the erosions, I circled the erosions.  Also including a pic of my lip from june for reference. 

Sorry for the image quality of my nose, one is scarily detailed and the one of the bumps is very blurry.  hard to get a good nostril shot as it turns out
      maybe i have a false neg hsv1 test result?
      Feeling so defeated it is frustrating to not know what is going on and i feel humiliated by the drs who think i am being crazy for suggesting herpes.

• Trending Now

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• AlexUobby
      Hey, @WilsoInAus thank you for replying.  Just those symptoms and this thread and some other thread on medhelp, I am so regretted and afraid. Thank you for your kind reply. When such sores come out again, I will definitely have a swab test.  It was so hard to get back to normal life. 
    • Micheal hook
      This medication is utilized to help assuage moderate to extreme agony. Purchase Oxycodone Online overnight Delivery Belongs to a class of medications known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. buy oxycodone acetaminophen 10-325 en español buy oxycodone acetaminophen 5-325 en español oxycodone for sale online buy percocet online oxycodone online buy opana online without prescription buy opana 40mg online
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @AlexUobby you have a 16 week test result that is conclusively negative. You have not had lesions at the possible site of entry to your body for the virus.  That does add up to a closed case, no genital herpes (or soup) for you!
    • AlexUobby
    • AlexUobby
      Hey, it has been a while. I have posted before and received great help. But I got a new situation here.  1. A few days ago, I found 2 round scabs on the right side of my butt cheek. And then it occurs to me that I have the similar scabs in this area in January. I can't get a swab test because it has developed scabs.  But to be honest, it really looks like some pictures of herpes. I was very confused. And I noticed some marks of dried blood nearby. Can we say it was not herpes because lesions caused by herpes don't bleed? I have the obsession, always want to use my hand to scratch my butt. Last time it showed up, I thought it might be the cause. 2. Several days ago, I found some cut-like lesions on my right groin, too. The same lesions have showed up on the 21 day of my exposure, but it healed on the 24 day. And I have seen the same lesions showed up on March 24. They were always on my right groin. Never see one on there left. I sent the pictures to 2 doctor online(because of the pandemic), they both thought it wasn't herpes.  The hospitals in my city don't offer swab test,  so I must go to the city nearby. When such lesions show up next time, I will have a swab test.  1) Can we say the first lesions were not herpes because it bleed?  2) Can we say the second lesions were not herpes because the initial outbreak was so short?  3) I know recurrent herpes can show up in the box short area. But is it possible it changes its place in just 5 months?  3 week Capita HSV I and II Igg negative 6 week Capita HSV I and II Igg negative Roche Elecsys HSV I and II Igg negative HSV II Igg = 0.06(0.5~1.0 grey zone) 12 week a test produced by a company call Dia.pro HSV I Igg negative  HSV II Igg positive I did the same test 3 times, the value is 1.2, 1.4, 1.9 16 week Capita HSV I and II Igg negative Roche Elecsys HSV I and II Igg negative HSV II Igg = 0.073(0.5~1.0 grey zone)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.