Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Kurdt01

Pritelivir Buyers Club?

Recommended Posts

Kurdt01

Would anyone be interested in something like this? Where 8-12 of us each go in about 1k and try to source bulk Pritelivir? I know it's possible but we would also have to have it analyzed by a lab to make sure it's safe and then put into a pill form.....I imagine this would give each of us several years worth...I know theres a lot of details that would have to be worked out...we'd need a member of this group to have some kind of pharmacology insight or some equivalent....I can't live like this anymore...it's not life. I'm open to ideas here....I can't afford 500 a month indefinitely for Amenavir....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theremustbeaway

I am actually in contact with a supplier from China they are offering $588 per gram of Pritelivir but I think that’s way too much . I’d be interested . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morty123

why not trying to copy amenamevir, it is more easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brookeb300
25 minutes ago, Morty123 said:

why not trying to copy amenamevir, it is more easy

I think pritelivir might work better on hsv 1 and 2. Amenavir was designed fir shingles I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The

Idk where on earth you'd find a lab that would clone pritelivir at a reasonable price but I'd be in.

Also why not wait until after phase 2 gets published next year? If youre going to be shelling out thousands for something wouldn't you want to know as much about it as possible? Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theremustbeaway
Posted (edited)

While we’re on this topic , what about someone creating a vaccine for personal use , is that as crazy as it sounds , a private Chinese lab to create a vaccine using the technology from recent advances, technically the vaccines would not be for mass production more of a self diy - glycoprotein D vaccine is this illegal ?

Just thinking out loud !!

Edited by Theremustbeaway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Theremustbeaway said:

While we’re on this topic , what about someone creating a vaccine for personal use , is that as crazy as it sounds , a private Chinese lab to create a vaccine using the technology from recent advances, technically the vaccines would not be for mass production more of a self diy - glycoprotein D vaccine is this illegal ?

Just thinking out loud !!

 

Let's try to stick to the topic of purchasing pritelivir here because that is actually achievable and relatively simple. Its just rather pricy.. there are numerous posters here who have done it already.

Edited by The

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theremustbeaway

Ok agreed , I’m interested !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01

Yeah, there are members on this forum that have bought it in bulk already, so this isn’t a far fetched idea. More than likely we could all wind up with a 2+ year supply each for around 1k apiece. It’s just the logistics. I noticed in the phase two they’re doing 100mg a day, so I figured we’d want ours made into 100mg pills. I’m sure there’s more to that other than simply putting 100 mg of the powder into capsules… So that would be the tricky part is figuring out how to get the bulk powder into something we could actually take at an appropriate dose…and finding a lab that would actually do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
viralfrog
On 8/1/2019 at 2:50 AM, Kurdt01 said:

Yeah, there are members on this forum that have bought it in bulk already, so this isn’t a far fetched idea. More than likely we could all wind up with a 2+ year supply each for around 1k apiece. It’s just the logistics. I noticed in the phase two they’re doing 100mg a day, so I figured we’d want ours made into 100mg pills. I’m sure there’s more to that other than simply putting 100 mg of the powder into capsules… So that would be the tricky part is figuring out how to get the bulk powder into something we could actually take at an appropriate dose…and finding a lab that would actually do this. 

It is a good idea overall and something I've suggested before on this forum. However, right now having tried Amenalief at 200mg/day with no positive results, I'm a little sceptical whether Pritelivir (working with the same mechanism AFAIK) would work. 

If this was realised, we would need ways for the following:

  1. Finding a reliable supplier: could order a one-gram sample first and send it to a laboratory for testing. 
  2. A way to collect money and manage trust, whilst maintaining anonymity: sending money to strangers in the internet is always a problem. There should be an escrow system or some way to manage the fund collection, payment etc. with a good level of trust. 
  3. Safe delivery to participants: if sending non-approved drugs via post from China, there is a good change they will get stuck in the customs depending on the person's country of residence. Imagine paying thousands and never receiving your package? 

I think pressing the raw powder into pills would be the least of our worries. It would be very easy to make capsules with a $20 capsulating system from Aliexpress, a filler (e.g. ascrorbic acid) and the raw powder itself. For example, if you have a 100-capsule filler, simply add 10g of Pritelivir powder and split evenly to create 100mg capsules. 

It would be also good for someone on this forum (or myself) to test Pritelivir first. Even if it costs a lot, a 2-week experiment would be good to see if it actually has positive effects to treat HSV

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vzhe
3 hours ago, viralfrog said:

It is a good idea overall and something I've suggested before on this forum. However, right now having tried Amenalief at 200mg/day with no positive results, I'm a little sceptical whether Pritelivir (working with the same mechanism AFAIK) would work. 

If this was realised, we would need ways for the following:

  1. Finding a reliable supplier: could order a one-gram sample first and send it to a laboratory for testing. 
  2. A way to collect money and manage trust, whilst maintaining anonymity: sending money to strangers in the internet is always a problem. There should be an escrow system or some way to manage the fund collection, payment etc. with a good level of trust. 
  3. Safe delivery to participants: if sending non-approved drugs via post from China, there is a good change they will get stuck in the customs depending on the person's country of residence. Imagine paying thousands and never receiving your package? 

I think pressing the raw powder into pills would be the least of our worries. It would be very easy to make capsules with a $20 capsulating system from Aliexpress, a filler (e.g. ascrorbic acid) and the raw powder itself. For example, if you have a 100-capsule filler, simply add 10g of Pritelivir powder and split evenly to create 100mg capsules. 

It would be also good for someone on this forum (or myself) to test Pritelivir first. Even if it costs a lot, a 2-week experiment would be good to see if it actually has positive effects to treat HSV

 

again, have you actually tested that your symptoms are being caused by HSV? If not, your assessment that Amenamevir doesn't help you isn't worth the electrons it is being sent with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brookeb300
5 minutes ago, vzhe said:

again, have you actually tested that your symptoms are being caused by HSV? If not, your assessment that Amenamevir doesn't help you isn't worth the electrons it is being sent with.

You sound like Wilson :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01
15 hours ago, viralfrog said:

It is a good idea overall and something I've suggested before on this forum. However, right now having tried Amenalief at 200mg/day with no positive results, I'm a little sceptical whether Pritelivir (working with the same mechanism AFAIK) would work. 

If this was realised, we would need ways for the following:

  1. Finding a reliable supplier: could order a one-gram sample first and send it to a laboratory for testing. 
  2. A way to collect money and manage trust, whilst maintaining anonymity: sending money to strangers in the internet is always a problem. There should be an escrow system or some way to manage the fund collection, payment etc. with a good level of trust. 
  3. Safe delivery to participants: if sending non-approved drugs via post from China, there is a good change they will get stuck in the customs depending on the person's country of residence. Imagine paying thousands and never receiving your package? 

I think pressing the raw powder into pills would be the least of our worries. It would be very easy to make capsules with a $20 capsulating system from Aliexpress, a filler (e.g. ascrorbic acid) and the raw powder itself. For example, if you have a 100-capsule filler, simply add 10g of Pritelivir powder and split evenly to create 100mg capsules. 

It would be also good for someone on this forum (or myself) to test Pritelivir first. Even if it costs a lot, a 2-week experiment would be good to see if it actually has positive effects to treat HSV

 

All of this sounds reasonable....Amenavir does help me but it's not perfect....I do think Pritelivir is different and obviously targeted to HSV2 &1....not to sound like wilso, but you are sure you have HSV? I would agree with trying a small batch at first of course. 100mg a day for 5-7 days should be enough to know if it's going to help someone....the potency guarantees from the chinese suppliers seem pretty legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morty123
On 7/31/2019 at 7:24 PM, brookeb300 said:

I think pritelivir might work better on hsv 1 and 2. Amenavir was designed fir shingles I thought.

thinking is not a science, both antiviral are abble to inhibit helicase-primase complex, there are also some study on it

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27461507

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01

Luckily Amenavir does work for me....it seems logical that if amenavir doesn’t help you in the least, pritelivir probably won’t either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goran123
20 hours ago, viralfrog said:

It is a good idea overall and something I've suggested before on this forum. However, right now having tried Amenalief at 200mg/day with no positive results, I'm a little sceptical whether Pritelivir (working with the same mechanism AFAIK) would work. 

If this was realised, we would need ways for the following:

  1. Finding a reliable supplier: could order a one-gram sample first and send it to a laboratory for testing. 
  2. A way to collect money and manage trust, whilst maintaining anonymity: sending money to strangers in the internet is always a problem. There should be an escrow system or some way to manage the fund collection, payment etc. with a good level of trust. 
  3. Safe delivery to participants: if sending non-approved drugs via post from China, there is a good change they will get stuck in the customs depending on the person's country of residence. Imagine paying thousands and never receiving your package? 

I think pressing the raw powder into pills would be the least of our worries. It would be very easy to make capsules with a $20 capsulating system from Aliexpress, a filler (e.g. ascrorbic acid) and the raw powder itself. For example, if you have a 100-capsule filler, simply add 10g of Pritelivir powder and split evenly to create 100mg capsules. 

It would be also good for someone on this forum (or myself) to test Pritelivir first. Even if it costs a lot, a 2-week experiment would be good to see if it actually has positive effects to treat HSV

 

I am in the same boat. Spent about 3000 US$ on Amnealief. Some effect in the beginning, maybe placebo....dont know, OB's came as normal after a while. 

If Pritelivir has similar effect or even slightly better, keep your money in the bank until a better option comes along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01

Maybe pritelivir is just another false hope.  I only took one box of Amenavir...Not sure how well it would’ve kept working…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01
Posted (edited)

For those that it didn’t work for… Do you actually have confirmed HSV either through western blot or blood work?

Edited by Kurdt01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vzhe
Posted (edited)
On 8/2/2019 at 4:51 PM, brookeb300 said:

You sound like Wilson :(

In this case we had a long thread with this specific poster where it was established that if not a single intervention has any impact on your atypical symptoms, it would be a good idea to establish that those symptoms are actually caused by HSV. Poster still hasn't confirmed that he actually has HSV to my knowledge.

Edited by vzhe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
viralfrog
On 8/3/2019 at 2:45 AM, vzhe said:

again, have you actually tested that your symptoms are being caused by HSV? If not, your assessment that Amenamevir doesn't help you isn't worth the electrons it is being sent with.

 

7 hours ago, vzhe said:

In this case we had a long thread with this specific poster where it was established that if not a single intervention has any impact on your atypical symptoms, it would be a good idea to establish that those symptoms are actually caused by HSV. Poster still hasn't confirmed that he actually has HSV to my knowledge.

I have tested positive for HSV-2 by both, two IgG blood tests a couple of years apart, as well as a swab test a month after catching the virus. I have also done extensive blood tests, urinalysis, as well as visited an infectious disease specialists who could not find any other explanation than HSV for the symtoms he inspected. 

Imo. this is a very clear case and the symptoms ressemble exactly typical HSV-2 symptoms, apart of the atypical outbreak frequency and resistance to antivirals. Now I recall you and Wilson suggesting for me to get tested for a 4th time with a swab, which is something I'm still considering to get done for 100% certainty once I find the time for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blurneworder
5 hours ago, viralfrog said:

 

I have tested positive for HSV-2 by both, two IgG blood tests a couple of years apart, as well as a swab test a month after catching the virus. I have also done extensive blood tests, urinalysis, as well as visited an infectious disease specialists who could not find any other explanation than HSV for the symtoms he inspected. 

Imo. this is a very clear case and the symptoms ressemble exactly typical HSV-2 symptoms, apart of the atypical outbreak frequency and resistance to antivirals. Now I recall you and Wilson suggesting for me to get tested for a 4th time with a swab, which is something I'm still considering to get done for 100% certainty once I find the time for it. 

It's never enough for some people. . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vzhe
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

It's never enough for some people. . . 

Complete resistance to any and all antivirals at any doses and nonstop outbreaks that started recently, years after the time he first tested positive for HSV actually mean that his current issues could stem from molluscum or similar. Then it's no surprise why even high dose HSV antivirals don't work for him. 

If it was just about him, I wouldn't care if he got tested or not. But repeatedly telling everyone else that antivirals don't work, when your symptoms are very very atypical and massively treatment resistant and haven't even been swabbed is problematic. Antivirals work for a lot of us, especially Amenamevir. If you're saying it doesn't work for your super atypical symptoms that started years after primary infection, is it too much to ask that you swab them before telling everyone all the time that absolutely no antivirals work for anyone?

Edited by vzhe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01

Maybe as a first step anyone interested in Pritelivir, should spend 500 on amenalief first. If it helps at all, chances are pritelivir would work even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurdt01

Also, of everyone that’s tried amenalief, seems like a near functional cure for the majority....these are the ones that can afford to take it everyday....usually the 200mg dose...I think does is key. 100mg isn’t as effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Donate

    If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      70,395
    • Total Posts
      476,022
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

    Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

  • Posts

    • Samantha1997
      And yes i have never done a hsv1 and i think i prefer not to do it cause if i have also the antibodies i would make myself more crazy about the topic that i am already... i have that in mind always of 2016 when i had the discomfort tmdown there and then i saw blisters on ex boyfriend WEIRD @WilsoInAus
    • Samantha1997
      @WilsoInAus it means a lot that u answered to me! Yes you are right i have been months like this.  Cause at first how does my gyn prescribe me a topica aciclovir when she told me she did not saw anything and then the second time she saws “blisters” which i dont and she prescribes valtrex oral.  Then i do the exams and are really onfusing. the dermatologist told me he did not see anything of herpes and also another gyn I went after the two times of going to my gyn of all life who told me and gave me the meds and he told me that i did not have blisters lor sores maybe they were varicose veins there. But id weird cause no one can tell me what is was. Why would it be red and itchy and ti gling on the same part as 2016? Right. And that many different exams wow
    • WilsoInAus
      When was your exposure though? Wasn’t it three years ago? Any symptoms outside of the genital area are not symptoms of genital herpes. Whether that’s on your hands or back etc. What are you talking to your doctor about, seems they aren’t doing their job if they keep testing you for something that you probably don’t have that doesn’t cause the symptoms you suggest.
    • Surprise
      I was exposed to it I truly believe that I was! My body still doesn't feel completely right! Now I have a lot of new sypmtoms like nerve pain, plus I had all the symptoms minus the sores because I had hsv1 already kinda spared me (at least I think) Body had pain on one side of the body, burning tingling, on hands and buttocks and swollen underarms. I also had a low grade fever. (which are all known sypmtoms). I'm so tired of testing at this might be next week
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @Samantha1997 this is all a bit confusing for you. I’m afraid that the best interpretation I can give right now is that you have a childhood HSV-1 oral infection that is producing erratic combined IgG test results. It would seem likely that you do not have a HSV-2 infection. And likely that you do not have genital herpes. However your suspicions need investigating. clarity could be achieved with the following: - a swab of a freshly emerging lesion - IgG testing that is type specific for HSV-1 and HSV-2.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.