World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  

Hello All

Genital Herpes Home Testing

NEW - In-home Genital Herpes Testing Kits!

Affordable, Hassle-free, 100% Confidential, 5 Minute Testing
  • No doctor or lab visits required
  • Prescription sent to your pharmacy
  • Lab-certified results in days
  • All from the comfort of home

I’m Lyn and 23. I found out that I had genital herpes 10 months ago (around feb 14). When I found out I felt terrible. Thinking why me. I had only been with two men. After finding out I went to my boyfriend and after talking I found out that he had had herpes for more than 10 years. He said that he forgot he had it and that he had never given it to anyone else so it must have been the other guy. That was a lie. He gave it to me. How could he do that? After, I continued to see him because I thought no one else would want me. Like I was damaged goods. Sometimes I still feel like that.

I’m in medical school and I know a great deal about this virus/disease. I know that I will have a normal and very happy life, but right now it just doesn’t feel like that. I think about it all the time and I just feel terrible. I’m very angry.

I started seeing this great guy 4 months ago. He knows everything and he still wants me. He thinks I’m beautiful. Sometimes I sit and wonder why. I love him and I don’t want to hurt him. I don’t want him to hate me. I’m careful and can sense when an outbreak is coming but I’m still scared.

I was always the good girl.

I still love to laugh.

And just need someone to talk to.

Hi :) nice to meet u, Im Mari.

im 20, this is the end of week 2 for me since my diagnosis. I very much like you am the "good girl" I am the responsible one, that goes n gets tested every 6mths, get all my exams done when im supposed to, safe sex... how? why me? Some days are of course better than others. But i also kno that its not the end of my world and that my life will continue.

I am in love, my high school sweetheart and i are workin on gettin bak together (( thaz a long story )) .... havent told him yet, hav also not been intimate since i found out... not so much worried bout his reaction, but im scared that im going to giv it to him. I feel dirty, like im damaged goods and all that, but then i realized that I am still the same person i was, this will not kill me,, it will make me stronger.

*i've never been much of a "talker" when it came to my problems but i am now lol.... u can message me anytime