World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
passion4u

Looking for support

passion4u

Good morning all:

This is my time to this forum and I am really looking for a good support group.

I was diagnosed in early 80's after a rape and since that time I was told that I had in grown hair bumps so I actually started to beleive my test was a fluke until this past April when my doctor told me there was a blood test that could show the virus...so I took the test and low and behold..it is confirmed.

So I feel like SH!+ and am very upset. I don't tend to see many blacks who openly admit that this has happened to them and finding a mate has now become an issue. I am not looking to have sex with anyone before marriage (not because of the virus)..I just want a mate who's decision is not impaired by the physical pleasure of sex.

So...I am here looking for friends to help me through this tough time of my life...

Thanks for being there..

NotSoGood

Sorry for whatever you are going through I can relate. This site really helped me to deal with my situation I am sure it can help you.

austintxee

We are always here for that! We can support you and try our best to give you the best answers we can. I know how you feel about being raped, that happened to me about a month ago and it was the hardest time of my life. I would never wish it upon anyone and I know how hard it is to have a reminder of how "dirty" I felt. Keep your head up and remember you are still the same person. The talk is important but do it when you are comfortable. Love yourself! If you need anything let me know... I had to have the talk with my boyfriend a few weeks ago after I got the test results and I know how scared I was. Be honest and give lots of imformation. The man who loves you will stay. Hope all goes well... Good luck!