World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
olivegreen3

is this herpes !

iFdUp
1 hour ago, olivegreen3 said:

hi i had unprotected sex on August 24th and I’ve been extremely paranoid since then .. PLEASE HELP ! 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0NB76teZaYJ2_9vMyIO5rY5mQ#Cordova,_TN

Obviously this is something to pay attention to, however it doesn't immediately scream herpes.. herpes does appear as 'cuts' and 'tears' sometimes. In order to be certain you will need this to be swabbed. 

You're within the time span of appearance of herpes, though a little bit later than average. Is this painful ? I assume so. 

olivegreen3

it is not painful , my pee do not burn and there isn’t any irritation.. i feel perfectly fine .

iFdUp
Just now, olivegreen3 said:

it is not painful , my pee do not burn and there isn’t any irritation.. i feel perfectly fine .

Is there anything that could have caused this that you are aware of? Or did it really seem to appear completely on its own? 

My symptoms had physical appearance when I was first diagnosed, however the only reason I noticed them was because there was brief pain while urinating. The pain while urinating was only for the span of a day or less.

The visual aspect remained for a while but the pain was only for a brief period around the start. Everyone does experience this differently, however. The only other symptoms I can think of having were cold sweats on a different day. 

olivegreen3

i have had unprotected sex on august 24 .. there wasn’t anything like this at first then soon these popped up and my discharge was yellow but now it’s back normal

iFdUp
1 minute ago, olivegreen3 said:

i have had unprotected sex on august 24 .. there wasn’t anything like this at first then soon these popped up and my discharge was yellow but now it’s back normal

Definitely get a swab test done, to be certain of what this is. 

Discharge is a potential symptom of an HSV infection for Women. 

Discharge is also associated with less permanent forms of STI/STD's or just general infections. 

olivegreen3

thank you so much . overall , do you think this is herpes or is this a less serious std ? what kind of symptoms did you have ? and did you have any bumps or cuts ?

iFdUp
17 minutes ago, olivegreen3 said:

thank you so much . overall , do you think this is herpes or is this a less serious std ? what kind of symptoms did you have ? and did you have any bumps or cuts ?

I can only make educated guesses based on my own experience and what I have learned since my own diagnosis (I spent a lot of time researching to make my self feel better). 

Overall, I would prepare your self to face a potential diagnosis of something. Some aspects of what I see do appear like herpes, but nothing I see is 'Definitely herpes'. 

I am a man and my first symptoms appeared at my urethral opening, which is basically the thinnest skin on the tip of the penis where the urine passes very last.

A very minor red spot was there that alerted me to its presence with discomfort from urinating, this only happened one time and the discomfort went away even though the spot stayed. 

I have had a bit of a fever a times and some cold sweats. Otherwise I don't believe I have had too many symptoms besides the mental stresses of it. 

Edited by iFdUp

Answersplease55
On 9/11/2019 at 2:55 AM, iFdUp said:

I can only make educated guesses based on my own experience and what I have learned since my own diagnosis (I spent a lot of time researching to make my self feel better). 

Overall, I would prepare your self to face a potential diagnosis of something. Some aspects of what I see do appear like herpes, but nothing I see is 'Definitely herpes'. 

I am a man and my first symptoms appeared at my urethral opening, which is basically the thinnest skin on the tip of the penis where the urine passes very last.

A very minor red spot was there that alerted me to its presence with discomfort from urinating, this only happened one time and the discomfort went away even though the spot stayed. 

I have had a bit of a fever a times and some cold sweats. Otherwise I don't believe I have had too many symptoms besides the mental stresses of it. 

Was your spot on the outside or inside of the urethra? Did it also blister? And if so how soon after? 

Have you also been officially diagnosed?