World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
IamPositive

The worst outbreak after So many years..

IamPositive

My previous outbreaks has always under control, just one two blisters, or popped out around my thighs. But it’s never been so painful or itchy. Unlike this one.. this one is a real sh*t. I have blisters all around my labia, perianal, and my mons pubis. It’s so itchy, sore, and painful.  Every time I use the bathroom or shower I wish I could just kill myself. Been in valtrex 1500mg a day for the past 4days and no improvement to the pain+itch+blisters. This is the worst OB ever.. I can’t sleep, I can’t sit or walk comfortably without in pain.. 😭😭😭😭.

Radium

The worst thing about this is the discomfort when the lesions appear in inconvenient spots. My first two OB's.. Really uncomfortable, non-stop new lesions every few days, both lasting for about 3 weeks. Itchy at times, and very uncomfortable to wear pants when the lesions are constantly rubbing against them and breaking open during the healing process. Ugh.

Third ob started a week ago, only one spot with about 17 small blisters in a 15x10mm area, healed in 7 days. In the first few days, penis was extremely itchy and swollen around the area and I thought the OB will continue for weeks again, but nothing else appeared. I'm not taking AVs but I did apply some 99% DMSO + 3% H2O2 topically in the region on the 2nd day. Cannot confirm if that had anything to do with stopping the OBs, but I am pleased to see that the OB was much milder this time.

Take care, it'll be over soon.

IamPositive
7 hours ago, Radium said:

The worst thing about this is the discomfort when the lesions appear in inconvenient spots. My first two OB's.. Really uncomfortable, non-stop new lesions every few days, both lasting for about 3 weeks. Itchy at times, and very uncomfortable to wear pants when the lesions are constantly rubbing against them and breaking open during the healing process. Ugh.

Third ob started a week ago, only one spot with about 17 small blisters in a 15x10mm area, healed in 7 days. In the first few days, penis was extremely itchy and swollen around the area and I thought the OB will continue for weeks again, but nothing else appeared. I'm not taking AVs but I did apply some 99% DMSO + 3% H2O2 topically in the region on the 2nd day. Cannot confirm if that had anything to do with stopping the OBs, but I am pleased to see that the OB was much milder this time.

Take care, it'll be over soon.

Why you never been on AV during your initial outbreak? I wish i knew when i got my first, so I could take AV. Well..life is sucks sometimes.. and I have infant.. I guess I’m overtired. Past few weeks I only managed to get 4-5hours sleep everyday as I’m back to work.

Skye249

@IamPositive How long have you had the virus for? Do you suspect there is something going on with your immune system or does the severity of the outbreak seem random?

I've had HSV2 for four years. Whenever I had a visible outbreak, including the primary one, I had one small lump in a specific area. In May, I had an outbreak and the lump was bigger and more painful , but in the same place. Two days ago I had another outbreak with three large and painful lumps in new places. It's a fresh kind of hell.

IamPositive
On 10/6/2019 at 3:33 AM, Skye249 said:

@IamPositive How long have you had the virus for? Do you suspect there is something going on with your immune system or does the severity of the outbreak seem random?

I've had HSV2 for four years. Whenever I had a visible outbreak, including the primary one, I had one small lump in a specific area. In May, I had an outbreak and the lump was bigger and more painful , but in the same place. Two days ago I had another outbreak with three large and painful lumps in new places. It's a fresh kind of hell.

More than 6years... and the outbreak getting worst and worst now. I have outbreaks like every month 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 sometimes, I just want to kill myself..