World's Largest Herpes Support Group
DJwah

Daily anal pain, post here!!

DJwah

If you have daily anal pain and pressure from hsv please comment here so we can search together for some type of relief. This has been on going for me for about 5 months and I only know two other diagnosed people in the same boat. I’ve only had a break out once, but I still have daily pain from the moment I wake up until bedtime and it steadily increases through out the day. Help.

WilsoInAus
21 minutes ago, DJwah said:

If you have daily anal pain and pressure from hsv please comment here so we can search together for some type of relief. This has been on going for me for about 5 months and I only know two other diagnosed people in the same boat. I’ve only had a break out once, but I still have daily pain from the moment I wake up until bedtime and it steadily increases through out the day. Help.

But you have not been diagnosed with HSV.

HSV does not cause daily anal pain, I’m not sure why you even think such a symptom is related to HSV.

This sounds very serious, please return to your doctor for a diagnosis, 

DJwah
10 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

But you have not been diagnosed with HSV.

HSV does not cause daily anal pain, I’m not sure why you even think such a symptom is related to HSV.

This sounds very serious, please return to your doctor for a diagnosis, 

What else could it be? Nobody has any fucking answers. It all started after I got unprotected oral from a girl that had a blister in her mouth and disclosed after. I believe it’s hsv because I know two other people on fb support groups with my same issues. It’s not a hemorrhoid or fissure. I believe hsv is evolving and the medical community is oblivious...

Edited by DJwah

blurneworder

Daily anal pain, too.

Ive been checked out by a proctologist and dermatologist, and they both say nothing looks wrong 

WilsoInAus
10 minutes ago, DJwah said:

What else could it be? Nobody has any fucking answers. It all started after I got unprotected oral from a girl that had a blister in her mouth and disclosed after. I believe it’s hsv because I know two other people on fb support groups with my same issues. It’s not a hemorrhoid or fissure. I believe hsv is evolving and the medical community is oblivious...

Exactly you don’t have an answer, why in God’s name would herpes be some magical solution when it can’t even cause the symptoms you are suggesting!

What you believe is not relevant compared to what is truth and you certainly aren’t getting better believing it is herpes.

Why don’t you challenge yourself to believe it isn’t herpes - absolutely nothing to lose!

WilsoInAus
10 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Daily anal pain, too.

Ive been checked out by a proctologist and dermatologist, and they both say nothing looks wrong 

There is not one symptom ever mentioned on this website that you don’t have.

Luckily there’s not one symptom you may have that is related to herpes.

At least that should give some comfort to @DJwah that it isn’t herpes related.

DJwah
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Exactly you don’t have an answer, why in God’s name would herpes be some magical solution when it can’t even cause the symptoms you are suggesting!

What you believe is not relevant compared to what is truth and you certainly aren’t getting better believing it is herpes.

Why don’t you challenge yourself to believe it isn’t herpes - absolutely nothing to lose!

I did challenge it and all other options gave been exhausted. People diagnosed already share my pain...not talking about blurne, but others on fb groups.

WilsoInAus
Just now, DJwah said:

I did challenge it and all other options gave been exhausted. People diagnosed already share my pain...not talking about blurne, but others on fb groups.

There are lots of people who have anal pain, some have herpes and some don’t, it’s unrelated.

Again you’re just choosing something random as a default, which simply isn’t the case. You’ve also exhausted to a greater extent than anything else you’ve attempted to eliminate.

Put simply, you don’t have herpes until you do.

blurneworder
23 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

There is not one symptom ever mentioned on this website that you don’t have.

Luckily there’s not one symptom you may have that is related to herpes.

At least that should give some comfort to @DJwah that it isn’t herpes related.

That’s what happens when you get oral and genital herpes at the same time — the body starts freaking out

@DJwah, I challenged it, too, but nothing else comes up on the tests except herpes.

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus

That’s what happens when you get oral and genital herpes at the same time — the body starts freaking out

@DJwah, I challenged it, too, but nothing else comes up on the tests except herpes.

Herpes fantasy alive and well!

You were not infected with oral and genital HSV at the same time. Neither was the OP.

You have been reported to Shenda for disciplinary action.

I know it’s hard but you need to be an adult and stop harassing people with your lack of a grip on reality.

DJwah

At this point I just want to see a boxing match between Wilso and Blurne. 

Edited by DJwah

WilsoInAus
19 minutes ago, DJwah said:

At this point I just want to see a boxing match between Wilso and Blurne. 

This is nothing to do with sport, this is about fair, honest and genuine support for people like yourself and those who may read this thread.

Fake, falsified and fantastic stories are unhelpful and distract for your journey in health and understanding.

The object is to see you get better, not to see your mind just spinning aimlessly.

blurneworder
9 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

This is nothing to do with sport, this is about fair, honest and genuine support for people like yourself and those who may read this thread.

Fake, falsified and fantastic stories are unhelpful and distract for your journey in health and understanding.

The object is to see you get better, not to see your mind just spinning aimlessly.

@DJwah, good luck talking with this sociopath. 

He diagnosis people over the Internet and has no evidence to back up his claims that people are liars. He then reports you to the mods when he is called out for his bs. 

you found other people like you on facebook,  but you are not going to do that on this site with this raving lunatic calling everyone a liar. 

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus

@DJwah, good luck talking with this sociopath. 

He diagnosis people over the Internet and has no evidence to back up his claims that people are liars. He then reports you to the mods when he is called out for his bs. 

you found other people like you on facebook,  but you are not going to do that on this site with this raving lunatic calling everyone a liar. 

The truth is the truth, and stands tall. I don’t diagnose people, just point out the truth.

This is a website about truth, about empathy, about care, about reality, about challenge, about live, about light, 

These are not your values as you suggest. Please leave those of us who do value these things alone. If Facebook suits your needs in indulging your fantasy, then why not go there?

blurneworder
3 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

The truth is the truth, and stands tall. I don’t diagnose people, just point out the truth.

This is a website about truth, about empathy, about care, about reality, about challenge, about live, about light, 

And you achieve this by calling people liars?

can you leave me alone? Stop following me around and calling me a liar. 

I have herpes (which you’ve been told a million times) but you refuse to leave me alone. 

Go away

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, blurneworder said:

And you achieve this by calling people liars?

can you leave me alone? Stop following me around and calling me a liar. 

I have herpes (which you’ve been told a million times) but you refuse to leave me alone. 

Go away

You have been told stop harassing people and tell the truth. The truth is:

- you have ZERO evidence that you have genital herpes

- you have ZERO evidence that any of your symptoms are related to herpes.

Despite this you lie, embellish, distort, fantasise, deceive, misinterpret and disrupt - all for your selfish needs with no care for the untold harm you cause others.

You have no place on this website.

Please resist posting until you have received a message from Shenda.

blurneworder
2 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

You have been told stop harassing people and tell the truth. The truth is:

- you have ZERO evidence that you have genital herpes

- you have ZERO evidence that any of your symptoms are related to herpes.

Despite this you lie, embellish, distort, fantasise, deceive, misinterpret and disrupt - all for your selfish needs with no care for the untold harm you cause others.

You have no place on this website.

Please resist posting until you have received a message from Shenda.

Leave me alone

blurneworder
12 minutes ago, DJwah said:

@blurneworder how would you describe your anal discomfort?

Burning/tingling.

Some days it's dull, others it's very prominent. It feels like a sunburn or the feeling you get if you don't wipe your ass and then walk around all day. the discomfort increases some days. when I walk long distances.

The sensation makes me think some kind of fissure or tear should be back there, but the doctors don't see anything like it.

Edited by blurneworder

DJwah
23 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

Burning/tingling.

Some days it's dull, others it's very prominent. It feels like a sunburn or the feeling you get if you don't wipe your ass and then walk around all day. the discomfort increases some days. when I walk long distances.

The sensation makes me think some kind of fissure or tear should be back there, but the doctors don't see anything like it.

Wow almost exactly the same for me. Just recently feeling the no wipe feeling...ugh fml

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, DJwah said:

Wow almost exactly the same for me. Just recently feeling the no wipe feeling...ugh fml

But neither of you have genital herpes, so what is the insight?

DJwah
4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

But neither of you have genital herpes, so what is the insight?

Bro wtf is it then?  Blurne tested positive and I’ve been living in hell for 5 months straight. Nobody has answers, I’m ready to pull the trigger very soon. This is a cruel joke.

WilsoInAus
1 hour ago, DJwah said:

Bro wtf is it then?  Blurne tested positive and I’ve been living in hell for 5 months straight. Nobody has answers, I’m ready to pull the trigger very soon. This is a cruel joke.

Why is herpes some magical default when it is as or more diagnosable than any other condition?

You do not have herpes until you do.

What is the point in believing that herpes is causing your condition when there is nothing you can do about it in that case. No doctor of yours believes that it’s herpes, so what benefit is there in you doing so?

You point to examples where it has not at all been confirmed that genital herpes even exists, let alone causing the underlying issues.

The answer lies in your belief that you will be better. Until you can believe that you do not have herpes then there is little hope for you in conquering the mental and physical ailments at play here.

Are you ready to challenge yourself?

brookeb300
12 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Why is herpes some magical default when it is as or more diagnosable than any other condition?

What is the point in believing that herpes is causing your condition when there is nothing you can do about it in that case. No doctor of yours believes that it’s herpes, so what benefit is there in you doing so?

You point to examples where it has not at all been confirmed that genital herpes even exists, let alone causing the underlying issues.

The answer lies in your belief that you will be better. Until you can believe that you do not have herpes then there is little hope for you in conquering the mental and physical ailments at play here.

You know if u have it or not. You’ve felt it in your nerves before an outbreak. I believe people bc you know if u have it or not!!

DJwah
11 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

You’re are zero help. My doctors are unsure of what’s going on. HSV has caused these symptoms in others with confirmed diagnosis. Nothing else comes close? And you don’t have an alternative answer either.