World's Largest Herpes Support Group
DJwah

Daily anal pain, post here!!

blurneworder
19 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Yes it is the most prescribed drug for depression, you have confirmed that you have taken it for a decade.

I do not take any medication due to depression.  STOP MAKING UP LIES.

Edited by blurneworder

WilsoInAus
9 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

I do not take any medication due to depression.  STOP MAKING UP LIES.

You deny this? 

In any event the user was addressing the OP. It was for him to reply, NOT FOR YOU TO HIJACK. 

If you have nothing to add to the thread then you need to control yourself and leave it alone.

You have been warned for this behaviour before. Please resist posting until Shenda has spoken to you (again).

blurneworder
4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

You deny this? 

In any event the user was addressing the OP. It was for him to reply, NOT FOR YOU TO HIJACK. 

If you have nothing to add to the thread then you need to control yourself and leave it alone.

You have been warned for this behaviour before. Please resist posting until Shenda has spoken to you (again).

Thank you for proving my point -- I do not say I take it for depression. You don't need to know why I take it, but  I can assure you it's not for depression

I'm tired of debunking your bullshit. Give up already.

I don't know who Shenda is and that person has never spoken to me about anything. 

How many more things are you going to lie about? If you want to have a spat with me, do it over private message. Leave the OP's thread alone already.

Edited by blurneworder

iFdUp
9 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

@blurneworder hmmm, the FDA has approved the use of amitripyline for two purposes, so if it isn’t mental illness, then ... 

Yeah don't listen to WilsoInAus. He's a strange fellow. Multiple thousands of posts on this forum and he doesn't have Herpes. 

WilsoInAus
14 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Yeah don't listen to WilsoInAus. He's a strange fellow. Multiple thousands of posts on this forum and he doesn't have Herpes. 

I have HSV-1 or do I?

Does it matter?

Do you have herpes? Does it matter?

How does this help the OP, he doesn’t have herpes either!

DJwah
39 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

I have HSV-1 or do I?

Does it matter?

Do you have herpes? Does it matter?

How does this help the OP, he doesn’t have herpes either!

You are not a doctor!! Stop claiming people do or don’t have something. If you only have oral stay away from people with genital symptoms. You can’t relate. Everyone’s body is different and viruses are evolving.

WilsoInAus
8 minutes ago, DJwah said:

You are not a doctor!! Stop claiming people do or don’t have something. If you only have oral stay away from people with genital symptoms. You can’t relate. Everyone’s body is different and viruses are evolving.

How does that apply to you?

Oral HSV is the worse type in the worst location.

As you don’t have herpes what does that mean for you on this site?

I have had your exact symptoms, so I relate fully.

DJwah
22 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

😂 you have my exact symptoms? That probably would have been good to mention earlier. So what was your diagnosis?? 

Muscha
30 minutes ago, DJwah said:

But you are ok with Blurneburner agreeing with you on every non symptom known to man in a group pity party.  The only thing he has is hypochondria and an overactive imagination  Ole Blurnie doesnt have hsv2 and may not have hsv1. A 1,14 is not overly conclusive.. And he is your source for information and validation?

HSV is variable but it also has predictive behaviours just like any other virus or ailment.

I said it before.  His head is shoved so far up his ass he cant see daylight.  Dont be a a Blurne.

Trust your Drs and science.

iFdUp
24 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

You're an ignorant piece of shit and this proves it. 

Oral herpes is the worse type in the worst location huh? 
All that rejection due to your genitals being contagious must suck... 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

iFdUp
1 minute ago, Muscha said:

But you are ok with Blurneburner agreeing with you on every non symptom known to man in a group pity party.  The only thing he has is hypochondria and an overactive imagination  Ole Blurnie doesnt have hsv2 and may not have hsv1. A 1,14 is not overly conclusive.. And he is your source for information and validation?

HSV is variable but it also has predictive behaviours just like any other virus or ailment.

I said it before.  His head is shoved so far up his ass he cant see daylight.  Dont be a a Blurne.

Trust your Drs and science.

LOL.

You're siding with the guy who thinks he suffers worse with a cold sore than people with genital herpes? This site is turning into a joke because of WilsoAnus.

WilsoInAus
4 minutes ago, DJwah said:

😂 you have my exact symptoms? That probably would have been good to mention earlier. So what was your diagnosis?? 

Wouldn’t that have been attempting to diagnose?

Prostadynia.

Muscha
1 minute ago, iFdUp said:

LOL.

You're siding with the guy who thinks he suffers worse with a cold sore than people with genital herpes? This site is turning into a joke because of WilsoAnus.

What solid advice are you offering.  I'll wait?

iFdUp
Just now, Muscha said:

What solid advice are you offering.  I'll wait?

My advice? Not to listen to Wilson. 

Thats all. He engages other users in a negative manner all the time and pretends he is a wealth of herpes knowledge. 

Muscha

Sorry.. I dont see it.  To let someone know their issues are not in the realm of herpes...especially in the face of Drs advice and scientific evidence.  Well.  Maybe he doesnt have it.

Edited by Muscha

iFdUp
Just now, Muscha said:

Sorry.. I dont see it.  To let someone know there issues are not in the realm of herpes...especially in the face of Drs advice and scientific evidence.  Well.  Maybe he doesnt have it.

Wilso doesn't have it. 

Muscha
2 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Wilso doesn't have it. 

What does that matter. Is that a requirement for trying to help people?  Blurnie validates every new persons fears with misinformation and you are ok with his hypochondria?

Edited by Muscha

Muscha
6 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Wilso doesn't have it. 

Take a stand and tell that little blurnie blowhard hes the one doing the real damage.

Edited by Muscha

WilsoInAus
14 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

You're an ignorant piece of shit and this proves it. 

Oral herpes is the worse type in the worst location huh? 
All that rejection due to your genitals being contagious must suck... 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

In the words of the Queen ... 'Ooohhhhh'.

Yes oral HSV-1 causes 90% of HSV 1/2 encephalitis and can cause blindness in some circumstances.

My partner has genital HSV-2 and I don't reject her. So no, we haven't rejected each other.

iFdUp
6 minutes ago, Muscha said:

Take a stand and tell that little blurnie blowhard hes the one doing the real damage.

I haven't said anything about the user blurneworder to you, nor am I here because of them. 

I don't care that you have a problem with blurneworder, so please don't use them as an excuse for your negativity when dealing with others. 

WilsoInAus is a troll, he has multiple times the amount of posts as other users despite the fact he doesn't suffer even 10% as much as the average sufferer of genital herpes. 

His behaviour is out of line. 

Muscha

Therein lies the problem  Wilso offers help based on the predictive and observed behaviors of hsv. Blurnie offers a myriad of symptoms depending on the flavor of the day.

I haven't said anything about the user Wilso to you, nor am I here because of them. 

I don't care that you have a problem with Wilso so please don't use them as an excuse for your negativity when dealing with others. 

So what you are saying you pick and choose who should be listened too in spite of the information being offered up.  BTW, still waiting on something from you besides loose lips

I'll continue posting when zi feel the need.

Edited by Muscha

iFdUp
1 minute ago, Muscha said:

Therein lies the problem  Wilso offers help based on the predictive and observed behaviors of hsv. Blurnie offers a myriad of symptoms depending on the flavor of the day.

I haven't said anything about the user Wilso to you, nor am I here because of them. 

I don't care that you have a problem with Wilso so please don't use them as an excuse for your negativity when dealing with others. 

So what you are saying you pick and choose who should be listened too in spite of the inform as tifon being offered up.  BTW, still waiting on something from besides loose lips

I'll continue posting when zi feel the need.

Blurnworder doesn't have one of these, you do you 🤡.

WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Blurneworder oesn't have one of these, you do you 🤡.

He doesn’t have genital herpes either so according to you he’s not allowed to post? I wonder if he’ll respect that or is as immature as you are.

You’ve got some growing to do son. Hopefully you’ll get there one day.