Jump to content
World's Largest Herpes Support Group
DJwah

Daily anal pain, post here!!

Recommended Posts

blurneworder
19 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Yes it is the most prescribed drug for depression, you have confirmed that you have taken it for a decade.

 

I do not take any medication due to depression.  STOP MAKING UP LIES.

Edited by blurneworder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
9 minutes ago, blurneworder said:

I do not take any medication due to depression.  STOP MAKING UP LIES.

You deny this? 

In any event the user was addressing the OP. It was for him to reply, NOT FOR YOU TO HIJACK. 

If you have nothing to add to the thread then you need to control yourself and leave it alone.

You have been warned for this behaviour before. Please resist posting until Shenda has spoken to you (again).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blurneworder
4 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

You deny this? 

In any event the user was addressing the OP. It was for him to reply, NOT FOR YOU TO HIJACK. 

If you have nothing to add to the thread then you need to control yourself and leave it alone.

You have been warned for this behaviour before. Please resist posting until Shenda has spoken to you (again).

 

Thank you for proving my point -- I do not say I take it for depression. You don't need to know why I take it, but  I can assure you it's not for depression

I'm tired of debunking your bullshit. Give up already.

I don't know who Shenda is and that person has never spoken to me about anything. 

How many more things are you going to lie about? If you want to have a spat with me, do it over private message. Leave the OP's thread alone already.

Edited by blurneworder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
9 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

@blurneworder hmmm, the FDA has approved the use of amitripyline for two purposes, so if it isn’t mental illness, then ... 

Yeah don't listen to WilsoInAus. He's a strange fellow. Multiple thousands of posts on this forum and he doesn't have Herpes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
14 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Yeah don't listen to WilsoInAus. He's a strange fellow. Multiple thousands of posts on this forum and he doesn't have Herpes. 

I have HSV-1 or do I?

Does it matter?

Do you have herpes? Does it matter?

How does this help the OP, he doesn’t have herpes either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJwah
39 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

I have HSV-1 or do I?

Does it matter?

Do you have herpes? Does it matter?

How does this help the OP, he doesn’t have herpes either!

You are not a doctor!! Stop claiming people do or don’t have something. If you only have oral stay away from people with genital symptoms. You can’t relate. Everyone’s body is different and viruses are evolving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
8 minutes ago, DJwah said:

You are not a doctor!! Stop claiming people do or don’t have something. If you only have oral stay away from people with genital symptoms. You can’t relate. Everyone’s body is different and viruses are evolving.

How does that apply to you?

Oral HSV is the worse type in the worst location.

As you don’t have herpes what does that mean for you on this site?

I have had your exact symptoms, so I relate fully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJwah
22 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

How does that apply to you?

Oral HSV is the worse type in the worst location.

As you don’t have herpes what does that mean for you on this site?

I have had your exact symptoms, so I relate fully.

😂 you have my exact symptoms? That probably would have been good to mention earlier. So what was your diagnosis?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha
30 minutes ago, DJwah said:

You are not a doctor!! Stop claiming people do or don’t have something. If you only have oral stay away from people with genital symptoms. You can’t relate. Everyone’s body is different and viruses are evolving.

But you are ok with Blurneburner agreeing with you on every non symptom known to man in a group pity party.  The only thing he has is hypochondria and an overactive imagination  Ole Blurnie doesnt have hsv2 and may not have hsv1. A 1,14 is not overly conclusive.. And he is your source for information and validation?

HSV is variable but it also has predictive behaviours just like any other virus or ailment.

I said it before.  His head is shoved so far up his ass he cant see daylight.  Dont be a a Blurne.

Trust your Drs and science.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
24 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

How does that apply to you?

Oral HSV is the worse type in the worst location.

As you don’t have herpes what does that mean for you on this site?

I have had your exact symptoms, so I relate fully.

You're an ignorant piece of shit and this proves it. 

Oral herpes is the worse type in the worst location huh? 
All that rejection due to your genitals being contagious must suck... 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
1 minute ago, Muscha said:

But you are ok with Blurneburner agreeing with you on every non symptom known to man in a group pity party.  The only thing he has is hypochondria and an overactive imagination  Ole Blurnie doesnt have hsv2 and may not have hsv1. A 1,14 is not overly conclusive.. And he is your source for information and validation?

HSV is variable but it also has predictive behaviours just like any other virus or ailment.

I said it before.  His head is shoved so far up his ass he cant see daylight.  Dont be a a Blurne.

Trust your Drs and science.

  

LOL.

You're siding with the guy who thinks he suffers worse with a cold sore than people with genital herpes? This site is turning into a joke because of WilsoAnus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
4 minutes ago, DJwah said:

😂 you have my exact symptoms? That probably would have been good to mention earlier. So what was your diagnosis?? 

Wouldn’t that have been attempting to diagnose?

Prostadynia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha
1 minute ago, iFdUp said:

LOL.

You're siding with the guy who thinks he suffers worse with a cold sore than people with genital herpes? This site is turning into a joke because of WilsoAnus.

What solid advice are you offering.  I'll wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
Just now, Muscha said:

What solid advice are you offering.  I'll wait?

My advice? Not to listen to Wilson. 

Thats all. He engages other users in a negative manner all the time and pretends he is a wealth of herpes knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha

Sorry.. I dont see it.  To let someone know their issues are not in the realm of herpes...especially in the face of Drs advice and scientific evidence.  Well.  Maybe he doesnt have it.

Edited by Muscha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
Just now, Muscha said:

Sorry.. I dont see it.  To let someone know there issues are not in the realm of herpes...especially in the face of Drs advice and scientific evidence.  Well.  Maybe he doesnt have it.

Wilso doesn't have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha
2 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Wilso doesn't have it. 

What does that matter. Is that a requirement for trying to help people?  Blurnie validates every new persons fears with misinformation and you are ok with his hypochondria?

Edited by Muscha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha
6 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

Wilso doesn't have it. 

Take a stand and tell that little blurnie blowhard hes the one doing the real damage.

Edited by Muscha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
14 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

You're an ignorant piece of shit and this proves it. 

Oral herpes is the worse type in the worst location huh? 
All that rejection due to your genitals being contagious must suck... 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

 

In the words of the Queen ... 'Ooohhhhh'.

Yes oral HSV-1 causes 90% of HSV 1/2 encephalitis and can cause blindness in some circumstances.

My partner has genital HSV-2 and I don't reject her. So no, we haven't rejected each other.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
6 minutes ago, Muscha said:

Take a stand and tell that little blurnie blowhard hes the one doing the real damage.

I haven't said anything about the user blurneworder to you, nor am I here because of them. 

I don't care that you have a problem with blurneworder, so please don't use them as an excuse for your negativity when dealing with others. 

WilsoInAus is a troll, he has multiple times the amount of posts as other users despite the fact he doesn't suffer even 10% as much as the average sufferer of genital herpes. 

His behaviour is out of line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muscha

Therein lies the problem  Wilso offers help based on the predictive and observed behaviors of hsv. Blurnie offers a myriad of symptoms depending on the flavor of the day.

I haven't said anything about the user Wilso to you, nor am I here because of them. 

I don't care that you have a problem with Wilso so please don't use them as an excuse for your negativity when dealing with others. 

So what you are saying you pick and choose who should be listened too in spite of the information being offered up.  BTW, still waiting on something from you besides loose lips

I'll continue posting when zi feel the need.

Edited by Muscha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iFdUp
1 minute ago, Muscha said:

Therein lies the problem  Wilso offers help based on the predictive and observed behaviors of hsv. Blurnie offers a myriad of symptoms depending on the flavor of the day.

I haven't said anything about the user Wilso to you, nor am I here because of them. 

I don't care that you have a problem with Wilso so please don't use them as an excuse for your negativity when dealing with others. 

So what you are saying you pick and choose who should be listened too in spite of the inform as tifon being offered up.  BTW, still waiting on something from besides loose lips

I'll continue posting when zi feel the need.

Blurnworder doesn't have one of these, you do you 🤡.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, iFdUp said:

 Blurneworder oesn't have one of these, you do you 🤡.

He doesn’t have genital herpes either so according to you he’s not allowed to post? I wonder if he’ll respect that or is as immature as you are.

You’ve got some growing to do son. Hopefully you’ll get there one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Donate

    If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

  • The Hive is Thriving!

    • Total Topics
      70,502
    • Total Posts
      477,037
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

    Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

  • Posts

    • WilsoInAus
      @LoneWolf let's assume for a moment that you have HSV-2. This would then mean that he is at risk genitally of being infected with HSV-2. His oral HSV-1 cannot be assumed to provide any protection. 'Suppressive' use of antivirals and condoms are what reduces risk to him. You actually have greater protection from HSV-1, HSV-2 just works that way with good cross reaction against HSV-1. In terms of your swab, ask if it was PCR or culture. If PCR then it was typed so ask them which type was detected. If culture ask if an immunofluoresence test was applied to the positive culture. If it wasn't then there was no typing. Of course make sure the swab was indeed positive for HSV in the first place. If type isn't clear from the swab, then request a blood test for IgG antibodies type specific for HSV-1 and HSV-2.
    • LoneWolf
      @WilsoInAus that’s what I thought also, like wow how rude BUT he did tell me he'd understand if I didn’t want to kiss him anymore. He said he felt bad because I kissed him and over the weekend he looked into it further and came  to this conclusion.  So if him and I have different types then what’s the possible outcome, we both infect each other with the strain we don’t have yet? Also, if I call my doctor to try to get specifics on the test results(which I hope they still have), is there anything in particular I need to ask for?    I’ve moved states since my initial outbreak. Moving forward and getting tested again, what do I and  he need to ask for specifically to make sure we get specific results? Also, about how much do these tests run for? I’m assuming insurance doesn’t cover any of it. 
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey @LoneWolf this makes it imperative for you to understand type through a blood test. It sounds like your swab was not typed (or maybe the doc could check the detail). It is funny that it is OK for him to expose you to HSV-1 after disclosure but not for him to accept risk the other way! What you say is true segregated for type. This means it is actually advantageous if you both have the same HSV type, that is, HSV-1 in this instance. This is because your immune system prevents further infection, being so termed 'concordant' is the best position to be in. Note that this does not work if one partner has HSV-2 and the other HSV-1. Thus you need to find out your type for the best outcome here. It would be a shame for this breakup to happen if you are actually concordant. 
    • LoneWolf
      Hello all, I’m hoping for some clarification, hope, and even some “scientific” proof of some sort. It’s been about two years or so since I had my initial outbreak on my vulva. Yes I went to my doctor, yes I got swabbed but no, I never got specific answers on my diagnosis. All I was told was that I had herpes. Well obviously dating has been a little rough but I thought there was hope. So I’ve gone on a couple of dates with an amazing guy, we have a great time together. On our second date, he discloses to me that he has had cold sores on his lips since he was a kid and that he wanted to let me know before we ever got to kissing. I told him I could relate and explained my story to him. He was open and accepting, we agreed on using condoms whenever we get to that point UNTIL today that the topic was brought up again. Today he told me he did a little more research after I encouraged him to do so, then told me that he read he could get herpes on his penis from me and so now we could date but without sex.    Well, sex is a big thing for me because it creates a different sort of bond, it’s a very connecting moment and he knows my opinion on sex. He’s told me he understands if I don’t want to continue anything with him because of my views on sex. I am seriously hurting pretty badly after the conversation and I don’t know how to respond.  I could have sworn that that sort of transmission wasn’t a thing. Also, I thought once you have herpes, you can’t get a second initial outbreak on another location. Please correct me if I’m wrong and please give me some sort of link or something that gives me more information on transmission. I know it may be difficult to help me since neither of us know what exact strain we have. But I’m hoping maybe for some clarification, maybe some information that can possibly make him feel comfortable with protected sex.    This is devastating, please help 
    • dont quit!17
      this med and valtrex can be close to a functional cure
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.