World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Confused12345

Looking for Help/Advice - warning images included

Confused12345

I’m looking for some help and advice and I know nobody on here can diagnose anything for me but I thought those who have been diagnosed might know a bit more about this than me. So I got what I thought was a UTI a couple of weeks ago, I was on vacation so I waited until I got back to go to the GP. It started off with urge to pee frequently, pain when peeing and not able to pass a lot of urine at a time. It then started being a bit painful down below just in general so I decided to take a look and saw what I would consider not normal (see pics) and haven’t noticed before but then again don’t look right up there often. I don’t know how long this has been there or if the pain was because of the UTI or because of what’s down there. This has been 2.5 weeks since I discovered this. I saw my doctor 2 days ago and said I thought maybe I had warts but she did not think it looked like warts at all and dismissed this as a possibility on examination she did think it looked very much like herpes and did a swab which came back today as negative - the test for the UTI was positive and have been prescribed something for this. I wondered what else it could be if it wasn’t that though and whether the test could be wrong and when I looked into it I believe a false negative is possible especially if it’s after the first couple days? I hadn’t thought of it being Herpes to begin with as they don’t seem like they have fluid in them? I have booked myself and partner in for a full STI check next week anyway as it’s something we should have really done in the first place. However in the meantime I wanted to know those who have a herpes diagnosis or experience did they think this looks like it at all? I also saw online another condition called Vestibular Pappilomatosis which isn’t an STI and wondering could it be that but don’t know if that’s just wishful thinking. My doctor did not mention this as a possibility. I have been having unprotected sex with new-ish partner for 5 months now. No previous symptoms and he hasn’t shown any symptoms while we have been together and he says never (I believe him). Can anyone help (I hope the photos are not too offensive)

Sorry I am struggling to attach the photos does anyone know how to do this? It’s saying they’re too big (just off my phone) 

Confused12345

7FD8412E-B7DB-4518-BED6-5F348B885799.jpeg

Just now, Confused12345 said:

7FD8412E-B7DB-4518-BED6-5F348B885799.jpeg

I have more photos but they are still saying too large but I hope this helps to start