World's Largest Herpes Support Group
heididehk

Sores around vaginal opening

heididehk

Hi guys! Does any of you have the same problem of having bloody sores around vaginal opening which causes more discharge? 

My vaginal opening has been itchy and slightly painful....and has produced more discharge.... but somehow yesterday I masturbated... facepalm and now I found my vaginal opening is all red and bloody and it’s honestly quite painful. 

Asking in all seriousness with an ice pack between my legs, is this considered an outbreak ... ?? Or your skin is extra tender after outbreak and is really easy to break ... 

Edited by heididehk

Chicagonow

I don't remember nothing like that. are u sure u might not have some else on top of it like yeast infection.  I dont think herpes make u discharge.  that i remember something like that no. maybe yeast too 

heididehk

Thank you for replying... ❤️ I looked at it today and there seem to be ulcers on my vaginal opening... 

i should see a private clinic doctor anyway cus the government clinic doctors wouldnt prescribe me any medicine even when I said I have an active outbreak and I’m in pain.....