World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Beautybrownskin

Is it herpes ??

Beautybrownskin
Posted (edited)

Almost 4 weeks ago I slept with a guy unprotected . I also performed oral sex in him , 2 weeks after he told me he has herpes 2 . Fast forward to last weekend (almost 3 weeks after exposure) I noticed a white thick discharge and some bumps on my vag . Went to urgent care and the doctor said the white discharge is a yeast infection . Now I’m experiencing horrible back pain and slight itching but not much . Could this be herpes . Waiting for my test results now . Pictures of what my vag looks like currently . ( some of the bumps are red because I pulled hair out of them unsure of what they were ) 

EC839148-AFA7-43AD-91A8-545DAA25E5E6.jpeg

4C19AAEA-29F2-4030-B00D-58EB59EF4FB4.jpeg

Edited by Beautybrownskin
Added pics

iFdUp

Pain in the lower back can be a sign of herpes outbreak, however what I see isn't a guaranteed sign of herpes. Though I would say it is something, it could be razor burn. 

You're gonna need to get what ever you have visible swabbed though, especially because you were informed someone you slept with has HSV 2. You must find out for sure. 

ILoveSilence

Get a PCR swab from a sexual health clinic post haste. You are no diagnistician, neither are we, really. We are just not equipped so. Do yourself a favour and seek professional opinion. the sooner you get to deal with this the better