World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Pamar

Western blot test

Pamar

So I just received my western blot test in the mail. So I have to go to a physician or can I just go to any lab that takes blood and administers test. Has anyone who’s done the western blot have some information and advice? Thanks! 

Tone123
2 hours ago, Pamar said:

So I just received my western blot test in the mail. So I have to go to a physician or can I just go to any lab that takes blood and administers test. Has anyone who’s done the western blot have some information and advice? Thanks! 

If youre going through terri warren. Google anylabtestnow in your area you can go there and they'll draw the blood. They can either send it out or you can send it yourself. Also your Dr can administer it if he's willing. How long did u wait before doing this test

Pamar
13 hours ago, Tone123 said:

If youre going through terri warren. Google anylabtestnow in your area you can go there and they'll draw the blood. They can either send it out or you can send it yourself. Also your Dr can administer it if he's willing. How long did u wait before doing this test

I am not going through Terri Warren. Should I go through her? I’ve checked out her website. It’s been 7 months since possible exposure. I never had flu like symptoms but I grew concerned when I had a sore that appeared to be a pimple and had some tingling around my pelvic area. So I got tested and had a 2.08 HSV 2 result. A month later tested again and had a .91 result for HSV2 and 5.00 HSV 1. I’ve never had cold sores and I still haven’t had anything on my lips but got a sore along my gums a couple months ago that lasted just for a few days. I recently got retested and had the same result for HSV 1 and 3.12 for HSV 2. All tests were blood test.