World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MikeHerp

Marugo - Amenalief

MikeHerp

Honestly, I don't get what you point is.  I don't think you have a point. 

You first claimed this medication hadn't been tested.  Then when I pointed out it had been tested, you claimed that it's been tested by Astella and that that's a different story.  Then when I pointed out it's been licensed by Astella to Maruho, you claimed it's never been tested in phase 2.  Then when I pointed out (3 times) that it's been tested in phase 2, you claimed it needs to be tested in phase 2 again.

Round and round we go,... blah blah blah blah blah.  

MikeHerp

Troll troll troll your boat, gently down the steam. 

WilsoInAus
10 minutes ago, Kurdt01 said:

Why does everyone engage him? It’s easy, ignore him.

Because we are sick and tired of trolls without herpes spreading fear by deliberately pretending to have some insight but are actually misinterpreting a few sentences they glimpse and fail to really connect with the author’s message and intent.

Mikeike3
7 hours ago, dont quit!17 said:

have you tried med?

i ordered it

Mikeike3
7 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

It looks like the same price as around a year ago.  

Feb 2018 was 668 shipped - this is a significant dropped over 1.5 years. If it can become 300/month for a 100mg 28 day supply, that would be doable for many.

dont quit!17
18 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

Lets just hope maybe we see this and Pritelivir by 2021...I'll only be 42.....so glad to get my life back with time to spare.

this med and valtrex can be close to a functional cure

MikeHerp
20 hours ago, Mikeike3 said:

Feb 2018 was 668 shipped - this is a significant dropped over 1.5 years. If it can become 300/month for a 100mg 28 day supply, that would be doable for many.

Ok, that's good.  Yes, I remember they had one price decrease initially.  But I think in the last year or so, I still see it at $540.  That's still pretty pricey.  

Mikeike3
2 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

Ok, that's good.  Yes, I remember they had one price decrease initially.  But I think in the last year or so, I still see it at $540.  That's still pretty pricey.  

yeah - though they are applying discounts and bio-japan is cheaper, so shipped comes out to about 490-500 once you go through the checkout process.

Seasider

I think eventually this will get approved in the US. But if they’re planning or starting phase 3 now, it could take another 2-3 years or longer before it’s on the market in the US. 

I have two unopened boxes of Amenalief that I bought online from a Japanese pharmacy that I would like to get rid of. I thought I had herpes but after 6 tests and 5 doctors, it doesn’t look like I have it so I have no need for these. Someone else who needs them should have them. I bought them for ~$500 each but I never ended up taking any. Each box has 14x 200 mg tablets. If anyone in San Francisco wants them, we can meet in person. 

8314FA06-663A-4D7E-AC75-B201A7DBF5C2.jpeg

Mikeike3
7 minutes ago, Seasider said:

I think eventually this will get approved in the US. But if they’re planning or starting phase 3 now, it could take another 2-3 years or longer before it’s on the market in the US. 

I have two unopened boxes of Amenalief that I bought online from a Japanese pharmacy that I would like to get rid of. I thought I had herpes but after 6 tests and 5 doctors, it doesn’t look like I have it so I have no need for these. Someone else who needs them should have them. I bought them for ~$500 each but I never ended up taking any. Each box has 14x 200 mg tablets. If anyone in San Francisco wants them, we can meet in person. 

8314FA06-663A-4D7E-AC75-B201A7DBF5C2.jpeg

I'll take them but need them mailed 

Ely

I am new here, so greetings 4 everyone, I don't really don't know much about topic o just wanna say thnx for info I am still exploring, why is so hard to kill this virus... i hope they will find out something at least to stop outbreaks, if not cure for good..wish y all good and healthy life

JHenry
6 hours ago, Ely said:

I am new here, so greetings 4 everyone, I don't really don't know much about topic o just wanna say thnx for info I am still exploring, why is so hard to kill this virus... i hope they will find out something at least to stop outbreaks, if not cure for good..wish y all good and healthy life

Welcome Ely, you can find a lot of information and support here.  Hope it helps.  Henry

MikeHerp
48 minutes ago, Mikeike3 said:

yeah - though they are applying discounts and bio-japan is cheaper, so shipped comes out to about 490-500 once you go through the checkout process.

good to know. 

jmherped
On 10/15/2019 at 11:39 AM, WilsoInAus said:

Because we are sick and tired of trolls without herpes spreading fear by deliberately pretending to have some insight but are actually misinterpreting a few sentences they glimpse and fail to really connect with the author’s message and intent.

I'm pretty sure this clown is being paid by the Valtrex people...  he is such a compulsive liar.

jmherped

Would it be of any use for a bunch of people to get together here and petition this Japanese pharmacy for a better rate for the members here.  I desperately need to have something like this on hand for breakouts as I cannot live without training and working out.  All I do is sit at home and drink beer and I just want my life back.  This could be a great weapon in the arsenal for me.  Any thoughts?  Could we organize like a 50% discount for honeycomb members? 

WilsoInAus
22 minutes ago, jmherped said:

I'm pretty sure this clown is being paid by the Valtrex people...  he is such a compulsive liar.

Name one lie?

I’d be focusing more on the lie that you may be living in believing herpes is even creating the symptoms you are ascribing to it. 
It’s important for everyone to appreciate that taking a drug under self guidance for a condition you don’t have thinking it might help symptoms probably unrelated simply isn’t advisable.

vzhe
1 hour ago, jmherped said:

Would it be of any use for a bunch of people to get together here and petition this Japanese pharmacy for a better rate for the members here.  I desperately need to have something like this on hand for breakouts as I cannot live without training and working out.  All I do is sit at home and drink beer and I just want my life back.  This could be a great weapon in the arsenal for me.  Any thoughts?  Could we organize like a 50% discount for honeycomb members? 

Not allowed to import it for anything but personal use. Don't think they'd go for a group import. 

51 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

<some stuff no one cares about>

Reminder that you can block WilsoInAus by following the instructions in my signature. Please don't engage the troll since it tends to derail the discussion.

WilsoInAus
5 minutes ago, vzhe said:

Not allowed to import it for anything but personal use. Don't think they'd go for a group import. 

Reminder that you can block WilsoInAus by following the instructions in my signature. Please don't engage the troll since it tends to derail the discussion.

Yes a good reminder that people may block anyone they choose. Very useful for those spreading misinformation, negativity and fear... especially if they don’t actually have herpes.

Bless my soul!!

MikeHerp
On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 AM, jmherped said:

HSV pretty much stopped my heavy workouts.  They always results in painful outbreaks. I'm now just doing light weights and cardio, unfortunately.  

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, MikeHerp said:

HSV pretty much stopped my heavy workouts.  They always results in painful outbreaks. I'm now just doing light weights and cardio, unfortunately.  

Not sure what this thread has to do with this.

But how do outbreaks stop you doing a workout? What do they consist of that causes this?

Are you sure they’re are herpes related at all, you are yet to test positive for HSV-2.

MikeHerp
On 10/17/2019 at 4:49 AM, Ely said:

Welcome @Ely.  There are two "new" meds in trials or about to go into trials (one of which is already approved in Japan).

Two prophylactic vaccines are getting closer to human trials.

And Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center is progressing towards a real cure.  But it will take some years.  

Mikeike3
37 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

Not sure what this thread has to do with this.

But how do outbreaks stop you doing a workout? What do they consist of that causes this?

Are you sure they’re are herpes related at all, you are yet to test positive for HSV-2.

Working out hard triggers fatigue which triggers outbreaks for many hsv sufferers 

WilsoInAus
7 minutes ago, Mikeike3 said:

Working out hard triggers fatigue which triggers outbreaks for many hsv sufferers 

I think “many” is an exaggeration. There are 4 billion people plus with herpes. 
For most, the healthier you are, the fewer the outbreaks. 

blurneworder
2 hours ago, MikeHerp said:

@MikeHerp, do you get the classic blisters when you work out too hard?

Edited by blurneworder