World's Largest Herpes Support Group
MikeHerp

Marugo - Amenalief

MikeHerp
2 hours ago, blurneworder said:

@MikeHerp, do you get the classic blisters when you work out too hard?

I've only had the "classic" whitish blisters twice.  My most common presentation, is a bout of reddening and inflammation, combined with stinging or burning sensations, that often doesn't quite get to the blister stage.  

The burning can be very painful and intense when it happens.  It's woken me up at night or just caused me to stop all what I'm doing.  That intense pain usually passes quickly, though the reddening can take quit ea while to resolve.  

It's unpleasant enough and automatic enough when I exhaust myself, that it just doesn't seem worth it to do it.  

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, MikeHerp said:

I've only had the "classic" whitish blisters twice.  My most common presentation, is a bout of reddening and inflammation, combined with stinging or burning sensations, that often doesn't quite get to the blister stage.  

The burning can be very painful and intense when it happens.  It's woken me up at night or just caused me to stop all what I'm doing.  That intense pain usually passes quickly, though the reddening can take quit ea while to resolve.  

It's unpleasant enough and automatic enough when I exhaust myself, that it just doesn't seem worth it to do it.  

It’s only fair to add though, these lesions have never tested positive by swab or blood. So they could be a number of other conditions, especially if symptoms do not respond to antivirals.

Ely
1 hour ago, MikeHerp said:

Is this really possible with hsv, not to have blistering, sores?  I don't know if I have ghsv I am waiting for next test to have, I have similar thing redness balanitis small pains from time to time in my glans short intervals never have blisters 

MikeHerp
12 minutes ago, Ely said:

Is this really possible with hsv, not to have blistering, sores?  I don't know if I have ghsv I am waiting for next test to have, I have similar thing redness balanitis small pains from time to time in my glans short intervals never have blisters 

Many don't have any clear symptoms (or ones they notice at least).  

I've seen it opined that 60% are asymptomatic, 20% have subclinical symptoms, 20% have full on outbreaks (4-6 per year for GHSV2). 

That sounds roughly right to me.  

Ely
15 minutes ago, MikeHerp said:

Many don't have any clear symptoms (or ones they notice at least).  

I've seen it opined that 60% are asymptomatic, 20% have subclinical symptoms, 20% have full on outbreaks (4-6 per year for GHSV2). 

That sounds roughly right to me.  

Could this look like herpes? 

https://ibb.co/PxDTdyd

https://ibb.co/z6cRQ9J

Mikeike3
10 hours ago, blurneworder said:

@MikeHerp, do you get the classic blisters when you work out too hard?

I'm not mikeherp but last week I ran 2 miles of hard hills  and did weights, pushed myself really hard.  The next Morning  my lip broke out the worst it has in a year.  now I know why when valtrex used to run commercials in 2000 they had a hot girl at the gym.  I used to wonder what herpes had to do with exercise. Sigh 

Ely
1 minute ago, MikeHerp said:

That reddish inflammation could be herpes.  But my guess is that it isn't.  

Thnx for reply which inflamation everithing was red its worst day of my life :(

WilsoInAus
3 hours ago, Mikeike3 said:

I'm not mikeherp but last week I ran 2 miles of hard hills  and did weights, pushed myself really hard.  The next Morning  my lip broke out the worst it has in a year.  now I know why when valtrex used to run commercials in 2000 they had a hot girl at the gym.  I used to wonder what herpes had to do with exercise. Sigh 

But there’s no evidence you have herpes either. So it remains a wonder if a wander has anything to do with herpes at all!

Mikeike3
5 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

But there’s no evidence you have herpes either. So it remains a wonder if a wander has anything to do with herpes at all!

Your definition of evidence is suspect,sir!

WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, Mikeike3 said:

Your definition of evidence is suspect,sir!

Not as suspect as no positive swab, I suspect!

vzhe
7 hours ago, WilsoInAus said:

<uninteresting stuff>

Quick reminder that in the interest of keeping conversations on this forum focused and friendly, please block WilsoInAus by following the instructions in my signature. If you don't block him, please don't reply to him. Thank you!

Ely
On 10/20/2019 at 2:08 AM, MikeHerp said:

Welcome @Ely.  There are two "new" meds in trials or about to go into trials (one of which is already approved in Japan).

Two prophylactic vaccines are getting closer to human trials.

And Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center is progressing towards a real cure.  But it will take some years.  

I am so pessimistic with all these, my frend u hope they will give cure to the people, good help them

jmherped
On 10/19/2019 at 7:05 PM, WilsoInAus said:

Not sure what this thread has to do with this.

But how do outbreaks stop you doing a workout? What do they consist of that causes this?

Are you sure they’re are herpes related at all, you are yet to test positive for HSV-2.

Idiot troll, it causes horrible fatigue and fever.  Why are you so stupid? 

WilsoInAus
3 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Idiot troll, it causes horrible fatigue and fever.  Why are you so stupid? 

Does if? How? It doesn’t for over 99% of people with it.

It doesn’t worry you though, you don’t have herpes!

Blessed day!

jmherped
1 minute ago, WilsoInAus said:

Does if? How? It doesn’t for over 99% of people with it.

It doesn’t worry you though, you don’t have herpes!

Blessed day!

Ya it does, but you are fucking bowler, what would you know about training.  Morestupid statistics from Wilsons gaped butthole, and more incredibly insulting accusations regarding my health status.  Everybody here hates your lying trolling useless existence.   You have ruined this forum.  We are all begging you to go away and never come back you lousy little scum troll.  

WilsoInAus
1 minute ago, jmherped said:

Ya it does, but you are fucking bowler, what would you know about training.  Morestupid statistics from Wilsons gaped butthole, and more incredibly insulting accusations regarding my health status.  Everybody here hates your lying trolling useless existence.   You have ruined this forum.  We are all begging you to go away and never come back you lousy little scum troll.  

Yawn... sorry no one’s interested in your trolling. 

Until you are able to leave your fantasy behind you, YOU are the one ruining your life and anyone you attempt to touch. A Midas complex no doubt.

Its very sad to see such advanced state of delusion and clearly nothing we can do over the internet but urge you toward the Light.

Good luck on your journey, it’s. dark hole I know, but there’s a way out. 

jmherped

Wilson, 99% of the people on this forum think you are a lying useless troll.  What part of that dont you understand? 

Ely
8 minutes ago, jmherped said:

I think ur wrong, this man helps lot of people including me, when I was devastated He and one more man help me to understand infection I had no knowledge about it at all

jmherped
1 minute ago, Ely said:

I think ur wrong, this man helps lot of people including me, when I was devastated He and one more man help me to understand infection I had no knowledge about it at all

Ely, you need to see a doctor.  This troll spreads lies and misinformation and will only serve to delude you.  My advice, block him as most other members here have suggested.  He is a lying scumbag, the worst kind. 

jmherped

Wilsoninaus has many aliases as well.  He has some sort of severe psychological disorder.  I cannot believe he is still allowed on this site. 

Ely
6 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Ely, you need to see a doctor.  This troll spreads lies and misinformation and will only serve to delude you.  My advice, block him as most other members here have suggested.  He is a lying scumbag, the worst kind. 

Of course I have seen doctor once is early to detect my igg so I wait 12 weeks as Wilson suggest me to do also doctor for me he is OK man doesn't bother people, people search for him couse man have knowledge about issue thats fine, frend thats are heavy words this forum is not for that is for communication sharing knowledge helping others with same or similar problems help them overcome infection stigma pains and back to their life's

WilsoInAus
28 minutes ago, jmherped said:

Wilson, 99% of the people on this forum think you are a lying useless troll.  What part of that dont you understand? 

I don't tell anyone what to think, I encourage people to think for themselves, based on facts and truth.

The only people who call me a troll are the trolls themselves, as has been the case for years. It's very self selecting and simply happens when they are confronted with the truth.

jmherped
17 minutes ago, WilsoInAus said:

I don't tell anyone what to think, I encourage people to think for themselves, based on facts and truth.

The only people who call me a troll are the trolls themselves, as has been the case for years. It's very self selecting and simply happens when they are confronted with the truth.

You are just idiot that nobody likes, a compulsive liar with one little mission in life, to self-aggrandize yourself by purposefully and untruthfully seeking to damage the reputations of the good people on this site.  You are a sociopathic fucking loser.  Do you care that 99% of the people of this forum would like to see disappear permanently.  You ruin every thread for the sole purpose of supporting your pathetic little ego.  You are worth less than a bowl of vomit, which is exactly how you make me feel whith each useless interaction with you.  I am sure you must be getting paid by the pharm industry to spend so much time here trying to discredit legitimately sick people.  You are nothing but a little shill, and a sociopath.  Read my lips.  Everybody here hates you except for your aliases.  But you feel nothing, only your next hateful lie and attack on the next good citizen of this forum.  You are a pathetic waste of life.  Please piss off with your lies and attacks and find some other place to exercise your incessant sociopathic needs.